Dsade, Waxt Maize starch. Where you at

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. This has arrived in country....it should be ready in a week or so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. FYI, excell or extend works great to "flavor" WM.

Also I've read a good bit that adding WM to protein defeats the purpose of WM by slowing it down in your gut. Taking WM with stuff like bcaa, creatine and other aminos etc. right after you finish working out followed 30-45 mintues after that with whey and some complex carbs sound like the way to go.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    FYI, excell or extend works great to "flavor" WM.

Also I've read a good bit that adding WM to protein defeats the purpose of WM by slowing it down in your gut. Taking WM with stuff like bcaa, creatine and other aminos etc. right after you finish working out followed 30-45 mintues after that with whey and some complex carbs sound like the way to go.
    I think we have a winner.

Looks like we'll have to get some samples out to those willing to follow some different protocols.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

Looks like we'll have to get some samples out to those willing to follow some different protocols.
    Nice!

Jason

5. id love to test some samples or used as a full tester whatever you feel like doing. Im sure fnF wouldnt mind me trying this WMS instead of my normal 50g dex 50g malto post workout and about 50g bcaas pre/during workout every workout. let me know plz thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

Heck I'd be more then willing to follow the "WM, 2.5g CEE, 3 scoops excell, 3g taurine immediatly post workout" protocol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    Heck I'd be more then willing to follow the "WM, 2.5g CEE, 3 scoops excell, 3g taurine immediatly post workout" protocol.
    Sounds good. As soon as the WMS comes in, I will have you PM me your address.

8. Cool, let me know.

9. Update? Wow there sure are alot of people who want it. Does anyone have a really good link to some good bodybuilding related info on Waxy Maize Starch? I want to learn more.

10. that is the only way to run WMS

right after your last rep i take 50 grams of wms with cee and bcaa's its standard protocol not to exceed more then 30% or so of total volume as to not slow down WMS absorption

dsade checm EDIT: Please respect sponsors here.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Update? Wow there sure are alot of people who want it. Does anyone have a really good link to some good bodybuilding related info on Waxy Maize Starch? I want to learn more.

i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it. ive ran wms 3 sep. times now its great it really is

skip also has some great info and experiments on it

12. Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it.
    Me too.

13. The rules that apply to Vitargo also apply to WMS. The best thing to do is take all of your cell volumizers, EAAs, insulin sensitizers, and between 40-60g of WMS immediately PWO. Then about 45-60 minutes later, have either a balanced whole food meal or a shake of whey and oats.

The only thing that I not sure is when to take anti-O's. Anyone know the best time to take these? My thought is with the whole food meal because some of the better ones are lipophilic.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    The rules that apply to Vitargo also apply to WMS. The best thing to do is take all of your cell volumizers, EAAs, insulin sensitizers, and between 40-60g of WMS immediately PWO. Then about 45-60 minutes later, have either a balanced whole food meal or a shake of whey and oats.

The only thing that I not sure is when to take anti-O's. Anyone know the best time to take these? My thought is with the whole food meal because some of the better ones are lipophilic.
    I'm working with a different flavoring company, but the best time for Anti-oxidants generated from exercise is ASAP.

This is my theory behind doing the Goji Berry-based flavoring system. The WMS is in country, and at the flavoring company. They are not free to release the material yet, due to customs, but hopefully any day now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm working with a different flavoring company, but the best time for Anti-oxidants generated from exercise is ASAP.

This is my theory behind doing the Goji Berry-based flavoring system. The WMS is in country, and at the flavoring company. They are not free to release the material yet, due to customs, but hopefully any day now.
    I wasnt thinking about whole food based anti-O's, but the Goji berry base is a great idea. Either that or Acai, but whichever is easier to make would be great.

16. The first experiment was unsatisfactory...but is flavoring skills were not so hot.

I am working with someone else, now.

17. Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it. ive ran wms 3 sep. times now its great it really is

i was stationed at shaw but ive been separated since may of 05. What you do there if you dont mind haha sorry off topic.

18. Right now im in Honor guard, my normal job is electronic warfare. In CMS

been here since 04

19. Bump on availability date.

20. bump because i want more

21. I got some orange cream premium flavor system in the order I made recently...awesome flavor. I hope you guys stock it when you get the WMS in.

22. Lemonade too

23. Should be ready to SHIP TO US by Wednesday....which means probably a week from Monday.

24. bump, interested...

25. When will it be up on the site to browse, order, etc. I bought 5 lbs. but will prob go through that fast enough that I'll be needing to order soon. Esp. if there will be an intro special...hint hint :-)

26. no **** 2 lbs doesnt last too long. i need kilos

27. I should have word by tomorrow that it SHOULD be shipping.

28. dsade u should def let me sample some
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:22 PM
  2. Are you at work?
    By ironviking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 01:42 PM
  3. Motivation,,, whereŽd you go??!!
    By trytter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:10 AM
  4. Calling Lifeguard!! Where you been at bro?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 04:39 PM