Dsade, Waxt Maize starch. Where you at

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. will there be a pre-ordering or do we just wait til it arrives? also, what's the word on flavor systems...what flavors do we have to choose from and what cost if any? i know the other guys have certain flavors u can add for free and also bsl flavors avail. for extra.


  2. As far as Vitargo, I always added it to my protein shakes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. yeah with my WMS

    i added some leucine and some see and used crystal light for flavor

    id be interested in seeing some flavor added
    •   
       


  4. I usually add mine to either Xpand or some other mixture that's alrerady flavored, but I'm looking to move more toward custom mixes to save money, so flavored WMS seems like a good thing to me, to help jazz up whatever other powders you're mixing it with.

  5. Honestly, this will take some time. WMS is pretty much flavorless and is usually added to a PWO shake with protein.

    I think flavored would limit the market severely.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Honestly, this will take some time. WMS is pretty much flavorless and is usually added to a PWO shake with protein.

    I think flavored would limit the market severely.
    maybe just offer a special on the flavoring system when you buy the WMS?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    maybe just offer a special on the flavoring system when you buy the WMS?
    We can do that...good thinking Nick.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. how about since bsl is now a forum sponsor we add bsl flavor packs to the site ?

  9. I don't use it w/ protein because that wouldn't let you utilize the high molecular weight and osmality (sp?) that makes this such a great carb. From what I've read, it's best used w/ creatine, aminos, etc, since the nature of it forces these other things you mix it w/ right into the intestines for immediate absorption. As fast as whey is, WMS is even faster and whey would actually slow it down.

  10. Ok, so its been about three weeks since the one month lead time since dsade's last word on wms. Is there a presale coming this week? I'm almost out so I'd like to get an order in. Also any word on flavorings? Thanks

  11. bump for WMS~!!!!!!!

  12. Should be here any day now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Pre sale...flavors?

  14. I'm down to like 2-3 servings, that's why I'm pressing for the details...usually I'd just wait it out.

  15. Once it hits shore, it will still take the FDA around a week. I will wait until we get confirmation that it has cleared.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Had to go ahead and order some at the usual spot, but I'll def. give you guys the business on my next WMS order. I look fwd. to being able to save a couple bucks a lb. on this stuff.

    One idea that might go over really well would be to have a "customizer" feature like they have at TP. That way you can specify that you want however many lbs. of product, but you want, say, 90% WMS, 5% CM, 5% BCAA or creatine, arginine, whatever you're looking to add to a convenient 1 tub pre/post workout formula, rather than juggling all sorts of diff pills and powders.

    Then you could give an option of adding this or that flavor system to the mix to make it all taste good. That would be an awesome method if you can make it happen. That's prob. the only thing I like about ordering from the other place, but the prices are higher and I can't ship it together w/ the stuff I would normally buy from you guys. Give it some thought.

  17. i too just had to do what u did nightfly 75% wms 10 creatine 10 bcaa 5 CM i waited as long as i could but ill get kilo's of it when it comes in stock

  18. I TOO ordered from the other place, hopefully for the last time. Nightfly or olb, what flavors have you tried and how were they? I have always ordered unflavored and mixed with xtend, but went with bsl strawberry this time. Regardless nutra has my business and will add wms to my order when it comes in.

  19. I had 5 lbs. of the plain before, which I always mixed w/ orange Xpand or grape Cell Tech carb control. Each tasted just fine and mixed well, too. Flavors weren't available when I first ordered.

    This time, I went w/ orange cream. I figure that should go well w/ the orange flavor of the Xpand I have. I did 95% WMS and 5% CM. I've always wanted to try CM and this seemed like a good way to do it. At 5% dosage should be about right, I'm guessing.

    Xpand contains CEE, AAKG, taurine, etc, so I figured the CM was all I'd need, aside from maybe BCAA's. I really like being able to customoze by percentage, so I hope NP picks up that method.

  20. i too went with orange. first time wa flavorless i cleared out my credit card today for when NP's WMS arrives

  21. This has arrived in country....it should be ready in a week or so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. FYI, excell or extend works great to "flavor" WM.

    Also I've read a good bit that adding WM to protein defeats the purpose of WM by slowing it down in your gut. Taking WM with stuff like bcaa, creatine and other aminos etc. right after you finish working out followed 30-45 mintues after that with whey and some complex carbs sound like the way to go.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    FYI, excell or extend works great to "flavor" WM.

    Also I've read a good bit that adding WM to protein defeats the purpose of WM by slowing it down in your gut. Taking WM with stuff like bcaa, creatine and other aminos etc. right after you finish working out followed 30-45 mintues after that with whey and some complex carbs sound like the way to go.
    I think we have a winner.

    Looks like we'll have to get some samples out to those willing to follow some different protocols.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I think we have a winner.

    Looks like we'll have to get some samples out to those willing to follow some different protocols.
    Nice!

    Jason

  25. id love to test some samples or used as a full tester whatever you feel like doing. Im sure fnF wouldnt mind me trying this WMS instead of my normal 50g dex 50g malto post workout and about 50g bcaas pre/during workout every workout. let me know plz thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I think we have a winner.

    Looks like we'll have to get some samples out to those willing to follow some different protocols.
    Heck I'd be more then willing to follow the "WM, 2.5g CEE, 3 scoops excell, 3g taurine immediatly post workout" protocol.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    Heck I'd be more then willing to follow the "WM, 2.5g CEE, 3 scoops excell, 3g taurine immediatly post workout" protocol.
    Sounds good. As soon as the WMS comes in, I will have you PM me your address.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Cool, let me know.

  29. Update? Wow there sure are alot of people who want it. Does anyone have a really good link to some good bodybuilding related info on Waxy Maize Starch? I want to learn more.

  30. that is the only way to run WMS

    right after your last rep i take 50 grams of wms with cee and bcaa's its standard protocol not to exceed more then 30% or so of total volume as to not slow down WMS absorption

    dsade checm EDIT: Please respect sponsors here.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Update? Wow there sure are alot of people who want it. Does anyone have a really good link to some good bodybuilding related info on Waxy Maize Starch? I want to learn more.

    i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it. ive ran wms 3 sep. times now its great it really is

    skip also has some great info and experiments on it

  32. Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it.
    skip also has some great info and experiments on it
    Me too.

  33. The rules that apply to Vitargo also apply to WMS. The best thing to do is take all of your cell volumizers, EAAs, insulin sensitizers, and between 40-60g of WMS immediately PWO. Then about 45-60 minutes later, have either a balanced whole food meal or a shake of whey and oats.

    The only thing that I not sure is when to take anti-O's. Anyone know the best time to take these? My thought is with the whole food meal because some of the better ones are lipophilic.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    The rules that apply to Vitargo also apply to WMS. The best thing to do is take all of your cell volumizers, EAAs, insulin sensitizers, and between 40-60g of WMS immediately PWO. Then about 45-60 minutes later, have either a balanced whole food meal or a shake of whey and oats.

    The only thing that I not sure is when to take anti-O's. Anyone know the best time to take these? My thought is with the whole food meal because some of the better ones are lipophilic.
    I'm working with a different flavoring company, but the best time for Anti-oxidants generated from exercise is ASAP.

    This is my theory behind doing the Goji Berry-based flavoring system. The WMS is in country, and at the flavoring company. They are not free to release the material yet, due to customs, but hopefully any day now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm working with a different flavoring company, but the best time for Anti-oxidants generated from exercise is ASAP.

    This is my theory behind doing the Goji Berry-based flavoring system. The WMS is in country, and at the flavoring company. They are not free to release the material yet, due to customs, but hopefully any day now.
    I wasnt thinking about whole food based anti-O's, but the Goji berry base is a great idea. Either that or Acai, but whichever is easier to make would be great.

  36. The first experiment was unsatisfactory...but is flavoring skills were not so hot.

    I am working with someone else, now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    i hope im not rbeaking any rules with this but i leanred all my stuff from tropin and what not at Intensemuscle.com they have alot of info on it. ive ran wms 3 sep. times now its great it really is

    skip also has some great info and experiments on it
    i was stationed at shaw but ive been separated since may of 05. What you do there if you dont mind haha sorry off topic.

  38. Right now im in Honor guard, my normal job is electronic warfare. In CMS

    been here since 04

  39. Bump on availability date.

  40. bump because i want more
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. Are you at work?
    By ironviking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 12:42 PM
  3. Motivation,,, whereŽd you go??!!
    By trytter in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 09:10 AM
  4. Calling Lifeguard!! Where you been at bro?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Log in
Log in