Stryder Help Me

1. Stryder Help Me

I was in such a hurry to get the turk I forgor to try your Glycerol Mono Stearate can you help? Order Number: 49479

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. the turk is up?!? wtf!? I didn't see it earlier! AHHHHHHHHHHH! better not be sold out!

3. UPDATE: got 2 in my cart.. I don't know if nutraplanet has it set so nobody can buy it since it's in my cart.. but if you can buy it.. IMA KILL SOMEONE!
    •   

4. I tried the customer service link but I dont think my computer can send it.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

5. I think they are working a double shift tonight. Your order was probably already shipped. Mister Mowry.

j/k I added a comment for you
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Greatly appreciated!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. stryder, please help me figure this out
    By cgcrz8 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:16 PM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:52 PM