USP Lab Stacks

  1. USP Lab Stacks


    I know you guys offer the Super stack but would be able to offer something like PowerFull+Symmetry+Cissus? I'd buy that in a second, or maybe C2+Camphibolic+Cialabol for fatloss.


  2. Why not the whole USP line?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. lol ya why not!

  4. Don't tempt me
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I know you guys offer the Super stack but would be able to offer something like PowerFull+Symmetry+Cissus? I'd buy that in a second, or maybe C2+Camphibolic+Cialabol for fatloss.
    Would love to, but USP is out of Cissus caps, C2, and Cialabol...

    Any interests in a PowerFULL and Alpha Drive Stack at a crazy price? Got some things already in the works between the two companies...or perhaps a threesome (PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, Alpha Drive)...interests anyone?

  6. Or maybe Sesathin/cAmphibolic?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Would love to, but USP is out of Cissus caps, C2, and Cialabol...

    Any interests in a PowerFULL and Alpha Drive Stack at a crazy price? Got some things already in the works between the two companies...or perhaps a threesome (PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, Alpha Drive)...interests anyone?
    Powerfull bulk powder and alpha drive stack would be awesome.

    cc

  8. sigh i missed out on the cialobol & yellow gold bulk.. this sucks.. i wonder what else i missed out on =(

  9. Quote Originally Posted by propho
    sigh i missed out on the cialobol & yellow gold bulk.. this sucks.. i wonder what else i missed out on =(
    A free hooker with every order placed on monday...
    •   
       


  10. damn! and monday has come and gone.. will that special be up this monday as well?

  11. Powerfull and Alpha Drive XL--now that would be a mighty fine stack! Let's make this happen Stryder

  12. PowerFull+Alpha Drive would be a good one, i'd go for the camph/powerfull/alpha drive stack that u mentioned as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP labs stack question
    By djdementia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:51 PM
  2. USP labs Stack
    By illinin09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. usp labs stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 12:35 AM
  4. USP Labs Stack
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Log in
Log in