USP Lab Stacks

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys offer the Super stack but would be able to offer something like PowerFull+Symmetry+Cissus? I'd buy that in a second, or maybe C2+Camphibolic+Cialabol for fatloss.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not the whole USP line? ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't tempt me

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you guys offer the Super stack but would be able to offer something like PowerFull+Symmetry+Cissus? I'd buy that in a second, or maybe C2+Camphibolic+Cialabol for fatloss.
Would love to, but USP is out of Cissus caps, C2, and Cialabol...

Any interests in a PowerFULL and Alpha Drive Stack at a crazy price? Got some things already in the works between the two companies...or perhaps a threesome (PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, Alpha Drive)...interests anyone?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or maybe Sesathin/cAmphibolic?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Would love to, but USP is out of Cissus caps, C2, and Cialabol...

Any interests in a PowerFULL and Alpha Drive Stack at a crazy price? Got some things already in the works between the two companies...or perhaps a threesome (PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, Alpha Drive)...interests anyone?
Powerfull bulk powder and alpha drive stack would be awesome.

cc

propho

Awards
  • Established
sigh i missed out on the cialobol & yellow gold bulk.. this sucks.. i wonder what else i missed out on =(

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn! and monday has come and gone.. will that special be up this monday as well?

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Powerfull and Alpha Drive XL--now that would be a mighty fine stack! Let's make this happen Stryder :hammer:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
PowerFull+Alpha Drive would be a good one, i'd go for the camph/powerfull/alpha drive stack that u mentioned as well.