New Batch of Leucine Now in Stock!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention valued customers: We have just received our new batch of Leucine from our regular supplier. This new batch conforms to the standard appearance and texture of Leucine.

For all of you who had purchased the prior batch of Leucine from our new(ex)supplier within the last couple weeks, please shoot us an email and we will send out a replacement at no additional charge.

We thank everyone for their patience and understanding in the matter.

Please send first and last name, order ID (if available), and purchased quantity to: [email protected]

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Is it too late to send an email out for a replacement? I bought mine early october, but haven't touched it since mid october, after I found out it wasn't bulk l-leucine.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Is it too late to send an email out for a replacement? I bought mine early october, but haven't touched it since mid october, after I found out it wasn't bulk l-leucine.
same here, i had no idea of the situation. havent used it yet since i have my xtend. so the other supplier gave you something other than leucine? :confused:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I recieved taurine, after coming across one of the post on bb.com and cl.com.

I was using 3.2-6.4 grams for some of my shakes... What's funny about the situation is that I thought I was experiencing stomach problems from body octane, and the 1 serving of clout that I was using, but it wasn't from that.

It was the first time I had ordered bulk l-leucine, so I wasn't sure what it was supposed to look like.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 200 grams of Leucine. It supposed to increase strength, and musclesize. Ill be testing it.

how many grams a day are to be ingested?

I have read on PUBMED .com the too much leucine isnt good for soemthing, Pubmed always has research to back it up. Nothing is put on Pubmed without serious research behind it. On the other hand there are studies that say its good for musclemass and strength.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use it during workouts, and during periods when you can't eat (like during the night) to stave off catabolism.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If mine was drop shipped from Custom - I'm guessing that was OK.