0.1 g Accuracy and 0.01 g Accuracy Scales for CHEAP!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...beat me to it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP...these really are good quality

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I mention they can also make toast and fix the bed in the mornings?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooohhh..I want the "Stryder Model" too

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Is that really 500g capacity with 0.01 accuracy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me double check that. It doesn't sound right.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what are the diffrence between the two? and does one need one too cap? I see the cap kits! I dont do alot of bulk stuff but might start if all this stuff is continued too be sold in bulk. Is yellow gold and powerfull only going too be sold in bulk for a short time? Or for the long term?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
what are the diffrence between the two? and does one need one too cap? I see the cap kits! I dont do alot of bulk stuff but might start if all this stuff is continued too be sold in bulk. Is yellow gold and powerfull only going too be sold in bulk for a short time? Or for the long term?
The difference is the accuracy. If you are dosing something that needs to be accurate in terms of hundreds of miligrams you need the more accurate scale. If you just need a good gram dosage you can use the less accurate one. For example you wouldn't measure out a PEA dose on the less accurate one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are going to be a LOT of new bulk powders coming. I would highly recommend taking advantage of the pricing on these scales.

The price difference between the two is relatively insignificant. If you can afford the 0.01, then you will never be disappointed.

If you can't, the 0.1 accuracy model is doing me just fine.

The 0.1 scale is accurate to within 100mg, meaning if the reading is 200mg, it is guaranteed to ACTUALLY weigh between 100 and 300mg.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 0.01 accuracy scales have a capacity of 100 grams.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is there any warranty on these? Just curious....

DaveB

Awards
Hey, I have received the 0.1 scales from you guys. Need a little help how to calibrate them (guess I need to get a calibration weight) any recommendations?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I have received the 0.1 scales from you guys. Need a little help how to calibrate them (guess I need to get a calibration weight) any recommendations?
I'll have one of the guys walk you through it on Monday...I did not bring mine to Ohio with me.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
DaT - you'd need 10 mg accuracy to measure geranium (0.01 g).
That would give you either 20 or 30 mg (or somewhere in between).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Unbelievable price on new scales here!
It's true, I bought the heavy model (500.0g) and it's the best 500g commercial top-loader I've ever used! It zeros fast, doesn't drift, and is just as reliable at 1.0, 10.0 or 300.0g. I didn't even have to recalibrate the different ranges, it was right on the way it came. When 1 significant figure is enough and all you need it for is bulk weighings, this scale is truly unbeatable for the price. I bought another one in fact just to have a backup!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's true, I bought the heavy model (500.0g) and it's the best 500g commercial top-loader I've ever used! It zeros fast, doesn't drift, and is just as reliable at 1.0, 10.0 or 300.0g. I didn't even have to recalibrate the different ranges, it was right on the way it came. When 1 significant figure is enough and all you need it for is bulk weighings, this scale is truly unbeatable for the price. I bought another one in fact just to have a backup!
I am impressed with the durability. I had the first model sent to me personally to check quality. I have dropped the thing numerous times, and it is still going strong.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed with the durability. I had the first model sent to me personally to check quality. I have dropped the thing numerous times, and it is still going strong.
I believe it D. It zeros so fast I figured it was well constructed alright. I haven't tried dropping it yet, it's just a matter of time though so that's good to know. :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
There are going to be a LOT of new bulk powders coming. I would highly recommend taking advantage of the pricing on these scales.

The price difference between the two is relatively insignificant. If you can afford the 0.01, then you will never be disappointed.

If you can't, the 0.1 accuracy model is doing me just fine.

The 0.1 scale is accurate to within 100mg, meaning if the reading is 200mg, it is guaranteed to ACTUALLY weigh between 100 and 300mg.
New bulk powders such as? :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cap Em Quick has O and OO Deluxe capping kit with only 0.1 gram accuracy only. Can you provide a deluxe kit with 0.01 accuracy?

or even better could you make a machine that can do 0, 00, and 000 ,like "The Capsule Machine." with the 0.01 scale to come with it?

Tarkana

Awards
wouldn't that actually mean its between 150 and 350mg?cause 149mg should read as 100 and 251 should read as 300?

but so the more accurate one can hold up to 100g, meaning there's no need to get both? sounds good.
Hey, any chance of making NP-brand 000 caps priced as well as the smaller ones (cause NOW's 000 caps are relatively much more expensive)? Maybe even some huge 3+g caps (this was a discussion on bb.com lookin for those)? I noticed u just got 1-C in, so i'll prolly grab some of that with bulk powerfull. itd be nice to have some big ol' caps to put all my night-time supps into ;). which reminds me, im waiting on that ZMT too...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMT should be out in a week (as of last update.) The larger 000 caps are MUCH more expensive to manufacture, and keep within spec. We are working on having bulk capsules made in China, but they do not as of yet see the wisdom.

As for 3+ gram caps, I have never seen anything like that nor would I think the capsule walls would have any kind of integrity at all. Do you have a link?

Tarkana

Awards
ZMT should be out in a week (as of last update.) The larger 000 caps are MUCH more expensive to manufacture, and keep within spec. We are working on having bulk capsules made in China, but they do not as of yet see the wisdom.

As for 3+ gram caps, I have never seen anything like that nor would I think the capsule walls would have any kind of integrity at all. Do you have a link?
uhh, i'll search for that later tonight. well i guess that explains why 000 caps cost so much more, oh well, nbd. but why are they more expensive to make?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capsules need to line up PERFECTLY and remain within specification to run on capping machines. Gelatin is very hard to work with, and it tends to warp and bend.

The larger volume capsules tend to deform, and bend up pretty bad.