Incredible

xtreme

Awards
Hey guys.. Kirk here... used to write The Bull for Mike over at Bulk Nutrition. After Mike sold BN, I had NO idea where in the hell I was going to order my supplements from. Well, I placed an order on Thursday, and to my absolute total amazement, my supplements showed up on my door Saturday morning. All I can say is that I am impressed and believe Nutraplanet has taken over where Mike left off in regards to service. Take my word for it, you can not go wrong ordering from Nutraplanet. And no, I am not getting ANYTHING from them..LOL
Take Care
Kirk

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Kirk Ive shifted my business to NP also.Theyre top notch and the shipping time is amazing.Also with all the new bulks Stryder and Dsade have on the horizon very soon there will be no reason to go anywhere else for anything.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
<3 NutraPlanet, Previously ordering from Hercs.ca and also BB.com but hope that all goes well with NP ( haven't received my shipment yet but I positive).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kirk....we are interested in beginning to sponsor some articles. Shoot me a PM with the list of articles you wrote for The Bull, and maybe we can talk.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Kirk. I remember your well written articles clearly.

NP is the shiz for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see our efforts and our integrity are appreciated.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Kirk did a great job with the Bull. I too went to NP after Mike left.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i left 1fast a long time ago.. they just didn't have as great a prices as they used to..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they 'bn' keep e-mailing me with great 'deals', and blowout specials-maybe someone should tell them .39 cents off isnt a great deal-nah let em learn the hard way, not that they would listen anyway. welcome to the planet Kirk.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
wow its real funny how fast bulknut is falling. I too used to order a ton from them. now np is my main place to order from, and ive turned quite a few people on to them recently. (and now my wife hates np instead of bulknut lol)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now we need to get "NP Hater" baby tees.

Last edited by a moderator:
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Now we need to get "NP Hater" baby tees.
she would be at the head of the line, and then focus her sights on usp (still cursing me out over the 2 kilos of cissus) :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing like getting the evil eye for taking control of the kitchen table for hours and hearing the comments about that smell(ok dsade you can chime in now):icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::::whistling innocently::::

propho

Awards
  • Established
heh I have taken over a cabinet(2 shelves) my scale is always out and random powders all over the counter.. I ran outta caps so I just mix everything into water and drink down.. AND IT'S OH SO NASTY

You try 1g of Cissus, 1g of Muira Puama, 2g of AEE, 2g of CEE in about half cup of water..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...Crystal Light is your friend. Get a Pink Lemonade and a Tea flavor.

Put the earthy nasty herbs in the tea, and the rest (ALCAR, etc) in the lemonade.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i load up my pill bottle before work. at 2nd break i get a lot of looks sorting out 2blue 4orange 4yellow 4green and 2red the red is scorch the rest is usp. put them all in my hand throw em in my mouth take a big gulp of pepsi jazz and swallow. its a good thing we get drug tested every month to show im clean. btw np rocks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
C O A = certificate of analysis