6-trione pricing

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just thought it should be brought to your attention that it is 90 cents cheaper to buy 20 grams of your bulk powder than it is to buy 10.

The pricing just doesn't make any sense to me, I'll bet you don't get very many orders ranging from 10-19g of this stuff.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just thought it should be brought to your attention that it is 90 cents cheaper to buy 20 grams of your bulk powder than it is to buy 10.

The pricing just doesn't make any sense to me, I'll bet you don't get very many orders ranging from 10-19g of this stuff.
:wtf: Wouldn't you expect the price to be cheaper the more you buy?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
If only Sam Walton was so bold......doesn't look like we've got an economics major here...

hmmm economies of scale.....very interesting :think:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we got crazy with the discounts...I figured hey, let's make it REALLY worthwhile for our customers. Sometimes I even scare myself (especially when I look in the mirror)

But thanks for the concern...I understand your motivation behind the post and I appreciate it :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You forget to factor in the cost of the container, as well as labor involved in packaging 20 grams.

We might be retarded, but we ain't always stupid.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You forget to factor in the cost of the container, as well as labor involved in packaging 20 grams.

We might be retarded, but we ain't always stupid.

I'm not calling you stupid, I'm calling everyone that buys 10 grams stupid, everyone who buys 15g a moron, and anyone who buys 19g an absolute level of stupidity which words can't even describe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 19 grams last night :(

Oh wait...we were talking about Trione?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think...shhh..marijuana

Just a joke...I don't do any drugs anymore.