dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet is extremely excited to announce that for the entire month of November, 1% of sales will be donated to the Twin Towers Orphan's Fund.

This charity will not only help provide X-mas gifts to those directly hurt most by the WTC attack, but also is committed to long term support of the spouses and children of the victims.

Twin Towers Orphan Fund ~ Created on 9/12/01, TTOF provides long-term higher educational assistance and mental and physical health care assistance for children who lost one or both parents on September 11, 2001 (9/11) in the World Trade Center, at the Pentagon, or onboard the four downed airliners.

The Twin Towers Orphan Fund was founded on September 12, 2001 for the sole purpose of providing educational and welfare assistance to the children who were orphaned (who lost one or both parents) by the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The mission of the Twin Towers Orphan Fund is to provide long-term higher educational assistance and mental and physical healthcare assistance for (a) children who lost parents in the World Trade Center, at the Pentagon, or onboard the four downed airliners, and (b) children of victims of future terrorist attacks.

Any companies that wish to match some or all of this donation, please PM me.

We are all in this together, my friends...let's ACT like it.

cmack26

Awards
glad to hear.gonna have to place another order

fitnecise

Awards
I am proud to be working with NutraPlanet on this. For those of you who do not read MM, Matt and I are starting a new company called Recomp Performance Nutrition. We will be opening the store shortly, and our first product will be out in about 2 weeks. It is a fat burner called Damage Control Protocol, and for every bottle sold $.25 will be donated in the month of November to the fund along with NP's. Thanks to Sam and Matt for the opportunity!

Colby
RPN
Recomp Performance Nutrition

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to help out with this cause. I own and operate www.westcoastroasting.com with my wife. Our goal is to find the worlds best coffees, roast each order to order by hand to their optimum level, and get it to you ultra-fresh within three days of roasting. I roast every order myself. We serve a variety of people, from cafes to Hollywood celebrities.

Since our inception, we have pledged to donate $.10 per lb sold to the International Medical Corps monthly. In reality, we have more than tripled the minimum amount every month.

If it's OK with Nutraplanet, it would be our pleasure to donate $.25 per lb sold to the Twin Towers Fund IN ADDITION TO the IMC donations for the month of November.

www.westcoastroasting.com

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Nice idea! I will be placing a BIG order sometime soon... Good to know a percent of it will be helping others :wave:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Excellent idea guys, hope others decide to do the same if they can

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Very good call Matt! Im glad to be a partof it all!

Jason

tattoopierced1

you got another order coming your way my friend for this. good job.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Got an order coming from me soon. Glad to see that this foundation actually uses 90% of the money directly for the cause, versus ones that use 50% or some even as low as 1% going directly to the cause.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Got an order coming from me soon. Glad to see that this foundation actually uses 90% of the money directly for the cause, versus ones that use 50% or some even as low as 1% going directly to the cause.
I actually saw a survey about this in stats class once...I hate to be judgemental about groups that are trying to help people, but some of them really made me wonder where the money goes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are proud to welcome Scivation/Prima Force to the list of contributing companies.

Details will be listed once Marc gets back from his BB show (good luck, Marc), but they will not only be donating a certain amount per unit sold, but they will also be offering discounts on product.

Happy Holidays...where are the rest of you company owners?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to help out with this cause. I own and operate www.westcoastroasting.com with my wife. Our goal is to find the worlds best coffees, roast each order to order by hand to their optimum level, and get it to you ultra-fresh within three days of roasting. I roast every order myself. We serve a variety of people, from cafes to Hollywood celebrities.

Since our inception, we have pledged to donate $.10 per lb sold to the International Medical Corps monthly. In reality, we have more than tripled the minimum amount every month.

If it's OK with Nutraplanet, it would be our pleasure to donate $.25 per lb sold to the Twin Towers Fund IN ADDITION TO the IMC donations for the month of November.

www.westcoastroasting.com
Can you put together a sample pack of your best coffees (I can put you in touch with packagers, if you need) and offer it on NP?

If not, shoot me an email at [email protected], and we can see about picking up some coffee to carry on the site.

I also would like to discuss a product design of mine with you.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll email you tomorrow morning

Email sent, dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scivation has agreed to let us expand the sale on Xtend to the new Lemonade flavor, which SHOULD be in stock next week. In addition, for every bottle sold, Scivation will donate 50 cents to the TTOF.

Thanks, Marc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll announce the Coffee package that Poison www.westcoastroasting.com and NutraPlanet are putting together for AM members and the Twin Towers Orphan Fund.

I know I LOVE coffee, and this is a good cause.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta keep this bumped up. By purchasing things that are not only already the best deals available, and supporting the companies that you respect - enabling them to continue to research and release new products - but also contributing to helping those that have become victims by doing nothing other than living in the closest thing to a truly moral country that has yet existed (politicians' perversions of said ideal notwithstanding.)

So a big BUMP.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We'll announce the Coffee package that Poison www.westcoastroasting.com and NutraPlanet are putting together for AM members and the Twin Towers Orphan Fund.

I know I LOVE coffee, and this is a good cause.
Thanks, dsade. I'll be getting on that tonight!

And, I'm raising the total amount donated to $.85 per lb sold this month. That's around 6%. So buy up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Generous, Poison.

From the way you describe the roasting process, and the care you take FRESH ROASTING each pound, I am looking forward to trying some out this week.

I know there are a lot of members that enjoy coffee as much as I do.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered and it had xtend in there, so 2 companies (Nutra and Scivation) are now donating to TTO fund. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's how it works...thanks for your support. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very Generous, Poison.

From the way you describe the roasting process, and the care you take FRESH ROASTING each pound, I am looking forward to trying some out this week.

I know there are a lot of members that enjoy coffee as much as I do.

09:50PM - Coffee is all roasted up...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Wondered what that delicious smell is.

Poison...approximately how many hours go into roasting a single pound of coffee?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on bean density, volume of the batch, and desired roast level, it's anywhere from 15-20 minutes.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
08:55AM - coffee dropped at the post office for Priority Mailing.

:bruce1:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
08:56 a.m. dsade starts drooling in anticipation.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: you should have it tomorrow, most likely. 22 samples, and a bonus for you. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A new coffee mug for my Monkey?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard you guys like worn boxers over there...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Tyson?