Just a thought

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I know the idea has been tossed around that NP should come out with their own creatine mix. You guys definetly have the materials to do so and Im sure it would be great.

But I was hoping that you could gear this mix specifically to guys who have not responded to creatine.

There are some pretty intelligent individuals working for Planet, and between them and the resources at hand perhaps this could be the product to break the curse of the non responder.

Regardless its been a continual pleasure doing business with NP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something like that would take...minutes to design.

It in the planning, but I have a new form of creatine I am badgering my Chinese factory for. Good sweatshop engineers are hard to find.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I heard Kathie Lee Gifford and P Diddy know a few.

Zing!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'd be set for designer clothing-type bottles.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I respond well to CEE, but I never thought that I responded well to Mono. Is this possible or were my views biased via the stomach cramping and assplosions that I had from Mono?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of Non-responders to Creatine Mono.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wasn't sure if being a non-responder to one type of creatine meant being a non-responder to ALL types of creatine (I thought maybe it was a mental thing with my experience with Mono).

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I havent responded well to any type, so if this is something that you think may work for me I am all ears D.