NutraPlanet: Why Shop Anywhere Else?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, great prices, greater selection, great bulk powders, customer service that is second to none, dsade, and stryder! That's a winning combination that is sure to blow out bb.com one day. Just get the word out guys! By the way stryder, my package came, thanks for all the trouble I put you through, and thanks for the shirt and free samples!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still no customer reviews on the monkeys?

Thanks, TM...The whole team is completely dedicated to showing the other companies how it SHOULD be done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutra planet-hands down best site. now if dsade would hurry with my formestane. i get chills thinking of that place i used to shop at and form would be the only reason to have to. please hurry.

Seriously, great prices, greater selection, great bulk powders, customer service that is second to none, dsade, and stryder! That's a winning combination that is sure to blow out bb.com one day. Just get the word out guys! By the way stryder, my package came, thanks for all the trouble I put you through, and thanks for the shirt and free samples!
I hate to admit that I do shop elsewhere..Sam does not carry toilet papper, coco butter or the new justin Timberlate CD:icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
toilet paper, lotion and justin timberlake...Sounds like someone has their saturday night planned in advance :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Som of a *****! I have got to seperate my favorites better.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Because they're out of Focus XT :frustrate .....gotta place two orders now (one at Nutraplanet for some Yellow Gold and one at another board sponsor to get my Focus XT).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously i guess BN did me a favor. if they didnt screw up 3 orders in A row after the buyout i wouldnt have found nutra planet. did someone say formestane??????????

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love NutraPlanet, serious bump for them! Gotta love those free samples too! Syntha-6 protein is pretty damn good!