Nutraplanet....

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
After reading so many reviews about how great Nutraplanet is, how they back their products, and most of all their great customer service, I decided to make my next supplement order through you guys. I ordered your guys "Mass Stack," some Tribulus, bulk Muira Pauma, bulk Cissus, as well as a bunch of other products for some friends...Can't wait to try out the Mass Stack and see how it compares to other pre-workout products! Also im REALLY looking foward to the Muira Pauma and Cissus as I am new to these products.

I do have one question for you guys @ Nutraplanet....I seemed to have ordered the Mass Stack with CEE instead of Gluconate. Is there anyway you guys can swap out the CEE and send me some Gluconate? I don't like CEE at and would much prefer the Gluconate...Thanks!

By the way, my email address that I used on the site is [email protected]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support!!!

If you can send an email to [email protected], I'm sure he can make the swap.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the family of NP lovers!!!

And best of all, you won't have to wait long to try those products, you will see how NP has shipping that is so fast it's as if alien spacecraft were delivering the goods!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But we wont anal probe you...unless you want us to.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Made the requested change...for future prompt service, please email our customer service department for any order changes, questions, or concerns: [email protected]

My guys are great and will take care of you. My email is a chaotic cesspool consisting of hundreds of emails some of which never see the light of day :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's because they are the kind of emails he opens late at night with the lights out.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT explains it......

I heard he has all the GAY MONKEYS in fishnets open and screen his emails first and that is why we no longer get them free when placing orders!!!

Or was that DSADE??

I'll never tell............. :eek:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
So creatine gluconate is coming in friday to fill orders?

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Made the requested change...for future prompt service, please email our customer service department for any order changes, questions, or concerns: [email protected]

My guys are great and will take care of you. My email is a chaotic cesspool consisting of hundreds of emails some of which never see the light of day :twisted:
Holy **** that was fast! Thanks so much for the help and quick service! Everyone here wasn't bsing...Really looking foward to getting my orders through you guys from now on...thanks a bunch! Looks like i know where I'm getting my stuff from now on and really looking foward to trying the creatine gluconate, never gave it a run before!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** that was fast! Thanks so much for the help and quick service! Everyone here wasn't bsing...Really looking foward to getting my orders through you guys from now on...thanks a bunch! Looks like i know where I'm getting my stuff from now on and really looking foward to trying the creatine gluconate, never gave it a run before!
that's nutra planet for you, best in the biz!!

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Nutraplanet is really quick on shipment! I got my package two days ago, it only took about 4 days to get here. For those of you who are wondering, I started their Ultimate Mass Stack today at 3/3/3 using creatine gluconate, and I had a pretty good workout. Maybe not the absolute best pre-workout supplement, but does the job and is a great bargain. Definitely the pre workout supplement of my choice for a long time to come. I also started using their cissus for 3 teaspoons a day and bulk muira puama @ 3 grams a day, along with Blue Up. Felt amazing today and had a great workout. Will report to you guys later and let you konw how the stack is holding up. All around, great products and excellent service. Just wish their was more of a mental focus agent to add to the stack. Anyway, Thumbs up to Nutraplanet.

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys So as you know I've been using Nutraplanets Ultimate Mass Pump Stack along with their bulk Cissus and some bulk Muira Puama. Ive been getting this weird feeling I guess you can say its towards the front of my head and around my sinus area. Its kind of like a weird almost tingly feeling but it feels good. I dont know what may be causing this because Im taking all of these at once, but does anyone else get this as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you snorting everything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
then snorting the shake?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Dsade, do I have to teach you everything?!?!?! Once it's mixed with the shake it is then mainlined. Snorting is for pre-shake stasis.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so naive.

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I'd thought I'd give some feedback about a few of the supplements I've been using lately. Hopefully it will be helpful to some people out there.

Nutraplanets Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
To be completely honest, I was very skeptical at first that such an inexpensive array of products would actually work, but given that Nutraplanet has a pretty good reputation around here so I gave it a run. (And after all the money I've dumped away on Muscletech products back in the day I almost felt obligated) I will personally attest that this stack is very well worth the money, and it works great as a pre-workout stack. Great pumps in the gym and as well as increased endurance. Although you can feel it working when you first start taking it, it is in no sense as dramatic as something like NO Xplode. This Ultimate Mass Pump Stack definitly works better though as you use it (I've been on it for almost two weeks now and it seems to be more and more effective.) For those of you wondering, I am using Creatine Gluconate. Big thumbs up to Nutraplanet for the stack, hope its something that stays around for a while!!

Nutraplanets Bulk Muira Puama
Very interesting product! I have never used any of USP's products such as Powerfull but I'd thought I'd give this a run. One of the most noteable effects was definitly an overall sense of well being. Hard to describe exactly, but definitely additional energy, my head seems to be a lot clearer, and libido has definitely been up. Another product that I will be using a lot in the future, although I will probably cycle off of it from time to time so my body will not get used to it. Not sure if I even have to do this, but I usually do this with all of my supplements.

Nutraplanet's Bulk Cissus
Okay I'm going to say it right now....THIS BY FAR IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING/VALUABLE/INEXPENSIVE SUPPLEMENTS I'VE EVER TRIED Yes, thats a big statement to say, but let me explain. About 4 years ago I severely broke my right ankle and right leg. Fell about 20 feet, and while I was falling my right foot was caught between steel piping. My foot completely snapped backwards and around 180 degrees, as well as giving me a serious compound fracture. I was not able to walk on it unaided for about 7 months, and spent much time in physical therapy. Even after the injury "completely" healed, it was never back to normal. I could not rotate my ankle completely and comfortably, and I used to get severe pain in it whenever it rained or when it was cold out, as well as some swelling. I will soon show you guys pictures of how badly my ankle is mangled up, its horrible looking to this day. Needless to say, leg day was a ***** and running was hell. Heavy squats and calf raises became brutal. I've tried many things to try to help, but nothing really did that much and I wound up just relying on Ibuprofen for the swelling and Glucosamine/Chondroiten for some joint aid. Never really made that much of a difference though. Since using the bulk Cissus, I am able to COMPLETELY ROTATE MY ANKLE COMFORTABLLY and sometimes unless I look at my ankle, I forgot i broke it. It feels almost brand new and very strong. For those of you wondering, I use about 3/4 tsp. about 4-5 times a day. Don' t know exactly if thats considered megadosing, but whatever, it WORKS!...not to mention it has taken care of my tendonitis as well, but that was the least of my problems! Cissus has quickly and easily become my favorite supplement, HANDS DOWN

Controlled Labs Blue Up
Just thought I'd write a quick review about it since it was the only other thing that I bought with this order. I had initially bought it because it seemed like a complete test booster profile, almost a generic VITRIX by Nutrex. I loved that product, it worked so well and quickly but it is very expensive. I thought Blue up would be a nice subsititute, but its sad to say it was nothing spectacular. It worked okay, dont get me wrong, and did produce results, but it did nothing more than the effects of Optimums Tribulus product. Next time I'm just going to stick to Optimum's Tribulus, cant beat that bargain.

Well I know this isnt the most complete "review" but I'd thought some of the info might be useful to some of the people out there who wondered about these products like myself. If you have any other information you would like to know about anything, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again Nutraplanet, I can't even explain the amount of pain I no longer have to live with because of your bulk Cissus, please keep it around!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great reviews..thank you.

Bulk Cissus and Bulk Muira Puama look to be quite effective, judging by all of the feedback..and a great value as well.

We are awaiting final clearance on the more powerfull Cissus extract.

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Great reviews..thank you.

Bulk Cissus and Bulk Muira Puama look to be quite effective, judging by all of the feedback..and a great value as well.

We are awaiting final clearance on the more powerfull Cissus extract.
NP Dsade! And I can't wait to give that new Cissus a run, although I don't see how it can work much better!

(by the way, I decided to stop snorting all of the above :icon_lol: ).....j/k...or am i?:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP Dsade! And I can't wait to give that new Cissus a run, although I don't see how it can work much better!

(by the way, I decided to stop snorting all of the above :icon_lol: ).....j/k...or am i?:blink:
Your nostrils HAVE been looking bigger and more ripped...definitely got the NosePump Stack kicking.

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
It's been about a month or so (maybe a little more) that I've been taking the above products, so I thought I might come back and give a little bit more feedback about Nutra's products.

I will say that without a doubt this is one of the most potent stacks that I've come across (non-hormonal and such). All of my lifts have significantly increased and have set a bunch of PR's in my training in each of the main lifts. Also, my arms have grown almost a half an inch since my last measurement. I know that some of this is due to water retention with the creatine but I have gotten much stronger as well.

This is the first time that I'm taking most of these, so it would be wrong for me to sit here and tell you which one is responsible for what, but it seems the idea is that most of these products work synergistically (Bulk Cissus + Muria Puama, Mass Pump Stack). But everyone I have been around has noticed my increase in overall size and some say that I look more cut up, although I believe that my muscles are just a little bit fuller.

I am very happy that I decided to give the Creatine Gluconate a shot. After unsuccessful runs with Mono and CEE, I wasn't expecting too much out of it but figured it was so inexpensive that I didn't have much to lose. I am happy to say that I responded very well to the creatine gluconate (as far as I know). I feel much bigger and fuller and like I said before, I know some of this is water weight but I can definitely feel more fullness, without the water bloat that mono gave me.

As for the Arginine and CM, I am still responding very well to them. I lost the effects from Nitrix and NO Xplode very quickly but this is not the case with the Mass Pump Stack. The pumps are still fantastic and increased while I kept using the products. My significant other also noted that my erections seem much bigger and fuller.

As far as Controlled Labs Blue Up, this product seemed to work more and more as time went on. It didnt work the way Optimums Tribulus or Vitrix worked. Those kind of products worked shortly after you took them but it seems that Blue up is one of those products that need to build in your system I guess. I ran out a few days ago but I still feel the libido boost (which may be from Muria Puama as well) but I am very familiar with Tribulus effects. Overall a good product but I'm just oging to stick with Optimum because its cheaper.

The cissus is still working wonderfully in controlling my pain and tendonitis, and as stated before this is now a staple in my supplements, but I think iom going to cycle it on and off.

The MP is a good all around supplement I belive. It gives you a nice sense of well being and libido boost as well. Another product I will continue to use although next time I'm going try the bulk powerfull to compare.

I will say in conclusion that The Mass Pump Stack works VERY well with the Bulk Cissus/MP as well. All of these products used at the same time within a month gave me visible physical changes as well as great strength increases. I hope this updated review helped someone out there.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to Hear!!! Can't go wrong with Nutraplanet!! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Im also glad to hear that the Creatine Gluconate worked as Ive had little or no success with the other creatines.Im going to purchase this stack along with some other items and I hope to have simular results.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reviews; much appreciated! :cheers:

Since you are sooo darn good at it, it might not be a bad idea for you to purchase one of EVERYTHING on our site and then post a review. It shouldn't cost too much using the AM10 coupon. Dsade claims he will repay you with his love.

Alright guys I'd thought I'd give some feedback about a few of the supplements I've been using lately. Hopefully it will be helpful to some people out there.

Nutraplanets Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
To be completely honest, I was very skeptical at first that such an inexpensive array of products would actually work, but given that Nutraplanet has a pretty good reputation around here so I gave it a run. (And after all the money I've dumped away on Muscletech products back in the day I almost felt obligated) I will personally attest that this stack is very well worth the money, and it works great as a pre-workout stack. Great pumps in the gym and as well as increased endurance. Although you can feel it working when you first start taking it, it is in no sense as dramatic as something like NO Xplode. This Ultimate Mass Pump Stack definitly works better though as you use it (I've been on it for almost two weeks now and it seems to be more and more effective.) For those of you wondering, I am using Creatine Gluconate. Big thumbs up to Nutraplanet for the stack, hope its something that stays around for a while!!

Nutraplanets Bulk Muira Puama
Very interesting product! I have never used any of USP's products such as Powerfull but I'd thought I'd give this a run. One of the most noteable effects was definitly an overall sense of well being. Hard to describe exactly, but definitely additional energy, my head seems to be a lot clearer, and libido has definitely been up. Another product that I will be using a lot in the future, although I will probably cycle off of it from time to time so my body will not get used to it. Not sure if I even have to do this, but I usually do this with all of my supplements.

Nutraplanet's Bulk Cissus
Okay I'm going to say it right now....THIS BY FAR IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING/VALUABLE/INEXPENSIVE SUPPLEMENTS I'VE EVER TRIED Yes, thats a big statement to say, but let me explain. About 4 years ago I severely broke my right ankle and right leg. Fell about 20 feet, and while I was falling my right foot was caught between steel piping. My foot completely snapped backwards and around 180 degrees, as well as giving me a serious compound fracture. I was not able to walk on it unaided for about 7 months, and spent much time in physical therapy. Even after the injury "completely" healed, it was never back to normal. I could not rotate my ankle completely and comfortably, and I used to get severe pain in it whenever it rained or when it was cold out, as well as some swelling. I will soon show you guys pictures of how badly my ankle is mangled up, its horrible looking to this day. Needless to say, leg day was a ***** and running was hell. Heavy squats and calf raises became brutal. I've tried many things to try to help, but nothing really did that much and I wound up just relying on Ibuprofen for the swelling and Glucosamine/Chondroiten for some joint aid. Never really made that much of a difference though. Since using the bulk Cissus, I am able to COMPLETELY ROTATE MY ANKLE COMFORTABLLY and sometimes unless I look at my ankle, I forgot i broke it. It feels almost brand new and very strong. For those of you wondering, I use about 3/4 tsp. about 4-5 times a day. Don' t know exactly if thats considered megadosing, but whatever, it WORKS!...not to mention it has taken care of my tendonitis as well, but that was the least of my problems! Cissus has quickly and easily become my favorite supplement, HANDS DOWN

Controlled Labs Blue Up
Just thought I'd write a quick review about it since it was the only other thing that I bought with this order. I had initially bought it because it seemed like a complete test booster profile, almost a generic VITRIX by Nutrex. I loved that product, it worked so well and quickly but it is very expensive. I thought Blue up would be a nice subsititute, but its sad to say it was nothing spectacular. It worked okay, dont get me wrong, and did produce results, but it did nothing more than the effects of Optimums Tribulus product. Next time I'm just going to stick to Optimum's Tribulus, cant beat that bargain.

Well I know this isnt the most complete "review" but I'd thought some of the info might be useful to some of the people out there who wondered about these products like myself. If you have any other information you would like to know about anything, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again Nutraplanet, I can't even explain the amount of pain I no longer have to live with because of your bulk Cissus, please keep it around!

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! Im also glad to hear that the Creatine Gluconate worked as Ive had little or no success with the other creatines.Im going to purchase this stack along with some other items and I hope to have simular results.
No problem! I hope the Gluconate works out for you! The first I've ever tried was mono, and all that did was bloat me horribly. I remember my family telling me how pudgy my face was looking and my skin literally felt inches thicker. It was HORRIBLE. I probably wouldn't have cared either if I had at least gotten some results in the gym. But I just wound up looking like a marshmellow man for nothing.

Next I tried CEE, but it just tasted like crap and I literally got nothing out of it. No bloat, no gains, no strength, not a thing.

Just for the record, I was taking the Gluconate with a high sugar energy drink. Don't know if that had any effect on it, but I figured I might as well since I remember hearing it uses Glucose as a delivery method (don't even know if thats correct) But for $20 bucks, its so worth it. Well good luck and let me know how it works for you

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reviews; much appreciated! :cheers:

Since you are sooo darn good at it, it might not be a bad idea for you to purchase one of EVERYTHING on our site and then post a review. It shouldn't cost too much using the AM10 coupon. Dsade claims he will repay you with his love.
To be completely honest with you, the way things have been going I'll probably slowly make my way around to it! LOL! Seriously though, I usually don't like the idea of trying to many products, but so far things have been pretty successfull, especially with your bulk products that I'll keep going. I actually enjoy writing reviews as I feel they are very important to this industry and sport, I always appreciate them as they help save money. I might not get around to purchasing everyone of your products and writing a review, but I'm sure I'll get pretty close. It's almost time to make another order of some new things...I'll keep you guys posted!

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
O yeah and one more thing...for a while I was having trouble finding something to mix my bulk Cissus and bulk Muira Puama. Crystal light, gatorade, and things of that sort worked okay. Well since they have an "earthy" taste, I mixed it in some Diet Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea and I can almost say it made it taste better. Worked well with Peach Tea too. For those of you who are having trouble finding something to mix it with try using a Snapple type Iced Tea, its all I use it with now!

U

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if other tea-flavored drink will also have the right chemistry for the taste. Nice review. Sounds like I should try Creatine Gluconate too. Glad to hear that you are happy with the purchase. Just curious, did you get any freebie? Hot pants or socks? Don't say you got a monkey! :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 22
O Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
fightnews Supplements 8
D Supplements 65