Bulk Leucine already gone?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd had some in my cart the other day and I think you still had 100kg left but now it's not even on the site. So is it out of stock or do you plan on not carrying it anymore?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Saw something about this on BB.com, apparently they were sent the wrong product, which appears to be taurine, labeled as leucine. Nutra has purchased leucine from CNW to take care of those who received the wrong item, and I believe Dsade said the leucine should be back in a few days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're hired.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Any chance the leucine i bought at NP is taurine? Then my
10 g dosing would be really bad!

Ozz

trcjr

Awards
yeah i actually bought both powers about a week ago and i found it strange that the powder in bother containers looked identical.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have sent a sample of the Leucine to a lab for testing and will have results back very soon. We advise everyone to cease using the Leucine until we receive these results.

This new company we sourced for the Leucine has A LOT of explaining to do!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance the leucine i bought at NP is taurine? Then my
10 g dosing would be really bad!

Ozz

I don't think that a 10gm dose of taurine will hurt you. I have seen a lot of guys say they do 6gm+ at a time while they're on something like SD (combat back pumps).

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Do Taurine and Leucine look and taste the same? Because i hace both and the look and taste exactly the same(nothing)! Im sure it wont kill me but some people might be sesitive to taurin and its nice to know what wash down. That new company sure has A LOT of explaining to do. I really wanted that Leucine!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Taurine and leucine don't look the same, and I believe BCAAs should have a somewhat bitter taste if not flavored. They are also a different texture. As far as taurine goes, I have never read of anyone having any adverse effects, so if you are feeling funny it is probably something else. The best idea is to cease taking the BCAA/taurine in question and wait til further clarification from the people at nutra. I assure you, they will take care of you.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
In the meantime, you can be the official NutraPlanet Fluffer
Haha, I currently focus on answering questions and reading posts while everyone else in the Eastern Standard Timezone sleeps. If I ever get a normal sleeping pattern, I assure you I will do my best to find a suitable replacement. I can't assure you he will brownnose you as much as i do though

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...I can't assure you he will brownnose you as much as i do though
You're taking this official Fluffer thing way to seriously!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically, fluffer would take care of the front end...I believe we will be looking for a "Rimmer" to handle the brownnosing.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Then my leucine is taurin! I must say that it pisses me off quite a bit! There has been actuall deaths associated with taurine and alcohol and high dose taurin(10 - 20 g) is probably not healthy! I guess I should be glad it wasn't yohimbine!

Ozz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are sending this out for testing, and are awaiting comfirmation.

Do you have the link for Deaths from Taurine intake?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Then my leucine is taurin! I must say that it pisses me off quite a bit! There has been actuall deaths associated with taurine and alcohol and high dose taurin(10 - 20 g) is probably not healthy! I guess I should be glad it wasn't yohimbine!

Ozz

Never seen that. I have seen deaths casused from too LITTLE Taurine and have seen peoples lives SAVED from taurine in preventing acetaminophen-induced hepatic injury. But not Taurine can kill you from over dosing.

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I have seen is a glut of acute CAFFEINE overdoses from pounding a bunch of those red bull type drinks, which contain taurine...but the caffeine is the problem.,

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
The reports I found was about cases when alcohol was mixed with large amounts of energydrinks containing taurin & caffeine. The cases where published in a psysiologist-magazine in sweden(in swedish). Im not saying that taurine caused the deaths, just that taurine as a possible cause been under investigation and still is. Its known that taurine has effects in the CNS, myocardia etc. Im not blaming NP but as we trust you with our supplements you should be able to trust your suppliers. Like I wrote, it could be far worse!

Ozz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see i just quoted you;-) I write to slow.

Ozz
:)

I have dropped this supplier due to their screwup. Rest assured, we will make sure everyone is happy and this will not happen again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are getting more Leucine from our normal and reputable supplier, so everyone who purchased bulk Leucine from us in the past 2-3 weeks please email us and we will send you out replacements at no additional cost. We will always take care of our customers!

[email protected]

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should also mention that orders that have Leucine shipping separately are fine. My good friend Matt Palada was kind enough to drop ship some from his supply to help out. Someone give my man Matt some Karma :thumbsup:

Also thanks to CROWLER from AI for your willingness...karma to you buddy!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The reports I found was about cases when alcohol was mixed with large amounts of energydrinks containing taurin & caffeine. The cases where published in a psysiologist-magazine in sweden(in swedish). Im not saying that taurine caused the deaths, just that taurine as a possible cause been under investigation and still is. Its known that taurine has effects in the CNS, myocardia etc. Im not blaming NP but as we trust you with our supplements you should be able to trust your suppliers. Like I wrote, it could be far worse!

Ozz
Keep in mind that I believe 1 tsp is 5 grams leucine but only approximately 3 1/2 grams taurine, so you probably didn't take as much as you think.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much is around a 1 1/2" line?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What about citruline malate and AEE? Should those look and taste the same?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AEE should have a bad aftertaste, but IIRC they taste in the same realm.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about citruline malate and AEE? Should those look and taste the same?
CM is mildly sour/tart. AEE tastes like sweetish nasty crap. AEE is the only powder in the masspump stack that tastes bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CM is mildly sour/tart. AEE tastes like sweetish nasty crap. AEE is the only powder in the masspump stack that tastes bad.
That is if you go with the CreaGluc over the CEE.

I'm going to add Creatine Orotate as an option as soon as it comes in (maybe Monday).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Should also mention that orders that have Leucine shipping separately are fine. My good friend Matt Palada was kind enough to drop ship some from his supply to help out. Someone give my man Matt some Karma :thumbsup:

Also thanks to CROWLER from AI for your willingness...karma to you buddy!

No problem buddy. I am only a phone call away if you need something and I know you are too.

CROWLER

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Taurine and Leucine definately Don't look the same. I have both from CNW and the Leucine is very shiny flakes.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
High dose Taurine over 10 grams may produce nausea and violent eruptions from either orifice have been reported. Some say high dose taurine also helps them sleep so drowsiness could be a side as well. But I doubt there's much harm in dosing it like you would leucine. Nice to see other board sponsors helping out the competition, you can just feel the love.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 31
Supplements 29
Supplements 10
KRNMuscle Supplements 25
Supplements 2