Bulk Powders

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I am putting together my next order, and so far I have Bulk Cissus and Green Tea Powder. My first question is, will the Green Tea Powder replace my Green Tea Extract pill? Also, what dose should I be taking per day. Right now I take 2 pills morning and night with food. Secondly, is there any other good general health bulk powders or powders to help with losing weight that I should grab? I want to get some BCAA's but I guess those arent going to be in until friday. Other than that is there anything that you recommend? I am cutting right now, so don't really want to take creatine because I don't like the bloating.

I will also be grabbing Yellow Gold when it gets in stock.

Thanks

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I am putting together my next order, and so far I have Bulk Cissus and Green Tea Powder. My first question is, will the Green Tea Powder replace my Green Tea Extract pill? Also, what dose should I be taking per day. Right now I take 2 pills morning and night with food. Secondly, is there any other good general health bulk powders or powders to help with losing weight that I should grab? I want to get some BCAA's but I guess those arent going to be in until friday. Other than that is there anything that you recommend? I am cutting right now, so don't really want to take creatine because I don't like the bloating.

Thanks
grab plently of bulk powerfull!!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
even at 19?? i heard it didnt work well at my age do to high test levels

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Thanks
Just be forewarned, the GTE and cissus are very messy to cap. If youre looking for some bulk powders for general health, you should consider taurine and ALCAR. I like both of them. If youre looking at general supps for health, make sure youre using a good multi to start with. You should also get some fish oil and bromelain. Bromelain is my personal wonder supplement!

Jason

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Just be forewarned, the GTE and cissus are very messy to cap. If youre looking for some bulk powders for general health, you should consider taurine and ALCAR. I like both of them. If youre looking at general supps for health, make sure youre using a good multi to start with. You should also get some fish oil and bromelain. Bromelain is my personal wonder supplement!

Jason

What you mean they are vesy messy to cap? i have never capped anything before....this will be my first attempt. i heard its pretty easy though....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you mean they are vesy messy to cap? i have never capped anything before....this will be my first attempt. i heard its pretty easy though....
Cissus and Green Tea (especially with the super high potency extracts we use) are quite sticky, completely lacking flow agents.

They are not impossible to cap, but I would definitely recommend the Capping Kit.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found that the Cissus mixes quite well in my shakes or even in crystal light using only a spoon (no clumps of powder at all).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stxnas, how does it taste?

cmack26

Awards
i actually like the taste of the cissus,it has kind of a tea flavor to it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually like the taste of the cissus,it has kind of a tea flavor to it.
Eh, I think its kind of bitter if you stick your finger in it and taste...Honestly though, when I mix it with my cranberry crystal light I hardly taste it at all. I can't taste it in my shakes at all. I will be capping some of my own stuff in the near future...Bulk Cissus will not be one of them.

EDIT: Cmack posted the same time as me...yeah, it is kind of similar to tea, but more like the tea grounds as opposed to the actual drink. Good basis for comparison though.