Bulk Powders

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Bulk Powders

Hello,

I am putting together my next order, and so far I have Bulk Cissus and Green Tea Powder. My first question is, will the Green Tea Powder replace my Green Tea Extract pill? Also, what dose should I be taking per day. Right now I take 2 pills morning and night with food. Secondly, is there any other good general health bulk powders or powders to help with losing weight that I should grab? I want to get some BCAA's but I guess those arent going to be in until friday. Other than that is there anything that you recommend? I am cutting right now, so don't really want to take creatine because I don't like the bloating.

I will also be grabbing Yellow Gold when it gets in stock.

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63
    Hello,

I am putting together my next order, and so far I have Bulk Cissus and Green Tea Powder. My first question is, will the Green Tea Powder replace my Green Tea Extract pill? Also, what dose should I be taking per day. Right now I take 2 pills morning and night with food. Secondly, is there any other good general health bulk powders or powders to help with losing weight that I should grab? I want to get some BCAA's but I guess those arent going to be in until friday. Other than that is there anything that you recommend? I am cutting right now, so don't really want to take creatine because I don't like the bloating.

Thanks
    grab plently of bulk powerfull!!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

even at 19?? i heard it didnt work well at my age do to high test levels
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.45%

Hello,

Thanks
    Just be forewarned, the GTE and cissus are very messy to cap. If youre looking for some bulk powders for general health, you should consider taurine and ALCAR. I like both of them. If youre looking at general supps for health, make sure youre using a good multi to start with. You should also get some fish oil and bromelain. Bromelain is my personal wonder supplement!

Jason
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    Just be forewarned, the GTE and cissus are very messy to cap. If youre looking for some bulk powders for general health, you should consider taurine and ALCAR. I like both of them. If youre looking at general supps for health, make sure youre using a good multi to start with. You should also get some fish oil and bromelain. Bromelain is my personal wonder supplement!

Jason

What you mean they are vesy messy to cap? i have never capped anything before....this will be my first attempt. i heard its pretty easy though....
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What you mean they are vesy messy to cap? i have never capped anything before....this will be my first attempt. i heard its pretty easy though....
    Cissus and Green Tea (especially with the super high potency extracts we use) are quite sticky, completely lacking flow agents.

They are not impossible to cap, but I would definitely recommend the Capping Kit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have found that the Cissus mixes quite well in my shakes or even in crystal light using only a spoon (no clumps of powder at all).
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

stxnas, how does it taste?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.44%

i actually like the taste of the cissus,it has kind of a tea flavor to it.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cmack26
    i actually like the taste of the cissus,it has kind of a tea flavor to it.
    Eh, I think its kind of bitter if you stick your finger in it and taste...Honestly though, when I mix it with my cranberry crystal light I hardly taste it at all. I can't taste it in my shakes at all. I will be capping some of my own stuff in the near future...Bulk Cissus will not be one of them.

EDIT: Cmack posted the same time as me...yeah, it is kind of similar to tea, but more like the tea grounds as opposed to the actual drink. Good basis for comparison though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 04:05 PM
  2. m1t bulk powder?
    By jxhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 09:09 PM
  3. Bulk powder and capping info.
    By Vageta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 11:16 PM