creatine gluconate

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this will be back in stock this week?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn this inventory system...Yes, it will be back in stock soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're sorry, Yippy won't be in for another 3 weeks.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Still coming in by the weekend?
I ordered mine on tuesday and got it yesterday! I would like to say that I mixed this with glycerol mono stearate pre and post workout and I could definitely tell the difference over other types of creatine. I felt stronger, muscles were fuller, had more endurance, better pumps, and the pumps lasted longer (muscles felt full for most of the night!). I haven't tried it by itself yet, and may not, I just wanted to try it out with the GMS because thats whats in SizeOn.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine on tuesday and got it yesterday! I would like to say that I mixed this with glycerol mono stearate pre and post workout and I could definitely tell the difference over other types of creatine. I felt stronger, muscles were fuller, had more endurance, better pumps, and the pumps lasted longer (muscles felt full for most of the night!). I haven't tried it by itself yet, and may not, I just wanted to try it out with the GMS because thats whats in SizeOn.

Thats my plan as well. Up here in Canada sizeon sells for about $75 which is just stupid. I got the GMS in my cart just waiting for the CG to become available. I'll be using it with Xtend and some extra citulline malate.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i cant get this to dissolve at all..its balls up in liquid

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried mixing all the powders up in a blender and add your liquids.
Nope, just used a shaker bottle. Its really not that bad, you just need to put some more water in after you are done and you get all the flakes off the side of the bottle.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Well i hope it comes in I don't wanna miss out on the xtend deal or pay for two seperate orders shipped to canada.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what you paid for it per 100g? For some reason i thought it was less than 9.99 per 100g last week. An i can get 200g in my cart otherwise it's unavailabe. How would you compare it to CEE? I havn't tried that yet.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Do you know what you paid for it per 100g? For some reason i thought it was less than 9.99 per 100g last week. An i can get 200g in my cart otherwise it's unavailabe. How would you compare it to CEE? I havn't tried that yet.
It was $6 per 100gms, I think its better than CEE as far as being able to feel it. Haven't been on it long enough to give long term results.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
It was $6 per 100gms, I think its better than CEE as far as being able to feel it. Haven't been on it long enough to give long term results.
Yeah I thought so now it's up to $9.99

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
How much are you taking during the day?