creatine gluconate - AnabolicMinds.com

creatine gluconate

  1. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    creatine gluconate


    Any chance this will be back in stock this week?

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    damn this inventory system...Yes, it will be back in stock soon
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2804

    We should have some in by Friday
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Yippy!
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    We're sorry, Yippy won't be in for another 3 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    We're sorry, Yippy won't be in for another 3 weeks.
    you can't be serious, right? I thought you always had some yippy on hand.
  7. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We should have some in by Friday

    Still coming in by the weekend?
  8. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Still coming in by the weekend?
    I ordered mine on tuesday and got it yesterday! I would like to say that I mixed this with glycerol mono stearate pre and post workout and I could definitely tell the difference over other types of creatine. I felt stronger, muscles were fuller, had more endurance, better pumps, and the pumps lasted longer (muscles felt full for most of the night!). I haven't tried it by itself yet, and may not, I just wanted to try it out with the GMS because thats whats in SizeOn.
  9. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    I ordered mine on tuesday and got it yesterday! I would like to say that I mixed this with glycerol mono stearate pre and post workout and I could definitely tell the difference over other types of creatine. I felt stronger, muscles were fuller, had more endurance, better pumps, and the pumps lasted longer (muscles felt full for most of the night!). I haven't tried it by itself yet, and may not, I just wanted to try it out with the GMS because thats whats in SizeOn.

    Thats my plan as well. Up here in Canada sizeon sells for about $75 which is just stupid. I got the GMS in my cart just waiting for the CG to become available. I'll be using it with Xtend and some extra citulline malate.
  10. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1096

    i cant get this to dissolve at all..its balls up in liquid
  11. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    i cant get this to dissolve at all..its balls up in liquid
    Yeah the GMS is hard to mix (flakey), but the CG mixed just fine for me.
  12. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    Yeah the GMS is hard to mix (flakey), but the CG mixed just fine for me.
    Have you tried mixing all the powders up in a blender and add your liquids.
  13. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Have you tried mixing all the powders up in a blender and add your liquids.
    Nope, just used a shaker bottle. Its really not that bad, you just need to put some more water in after you are done and you get all the flakes off the side of the bottle.
  14. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Well i hope it comes in I don't wanna miss out on the xtend deal or pay for two seperate orders shipped to canada.
  15. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Well i hope it comes in I don't wanna miss out on the xtend deal or pay for two seperate orders shipped to canada.
    I am sure it will
  16. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    I ordered mine on tuesday and got it yesterday! I would like to say that I mixed this with glycerol mono stearate pre and post workout and I could definitely tell the difference over other types of creatine. I felt stronger, muscles were fuller, had more endurance, better pumps, and the pumps lasted longer (muscles felt full for most of the night!). I haven't tried it by itself yet, and may not, I just wanted to try it out with the GMS because thats whats in SizeOn.
    Do you know what you paid for it per 100g? For some reason i thought it was less than 9.99 per 100g last week. An i can get 200g in my cart otherwise it's unavailabe. How would you compare it to CEE? I havn't tried that yet.
  17. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Do you know what you paid for it per 100g? For some reason i thought it was less than 9.99 per 100g last week. An i can get 200g in my cart otherwise it's unavailabe. How would you compare it to CEE? I havn't tried that yet.
    It was $6 per 100gms, I think its better than CEE as far as being able to feel it. Haven't been on it long enough to give long term results.
  18. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    It was $6 per 100gms, I think its better than CEE as far as being able to feel it. Haven't been on it long enough to give long term results.
    Yeah I thought so now it's up to $9.99
  19. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    686

    How much are you taking during the day?
  20. DO WORK!
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    528

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    How much are you taking during the day?
    3gms pre and 3gms post (roughly)

    I also take vitargo post
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine gluconate
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 01:12 AM
  2. Creatine Gluconate Dosing
    By PVSkyHigh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 12:54 PM
  3. Xtend/Shock Therapy/Creatine Gluconate Log
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in