(Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. (Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!


    Yellow is a comprehensive color which seems to magnify the true hues of various raw elements. Precious metals such as platinum, Gold, and silver, are quickly Coming up in status for investors. Economists proclaim that very Soon, the general populous will prove to follow suit in the trends of supply and demand. Ecologists warn that the mad rush To profitability may cause a severe detriment to The Planet and it's homeostatic balance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Lol.
    This is no laughing matter...I saw it on CNN
    •   
       


  3. very nice stryder

  4. Im there. How soon is soon?

  5. I had to rep ya on that one Stryder! That was great

  6. There he goes again - being a c*ck tease.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    Im there. How soon is soon?
    Gauging by the accelerated deterioration of the rainforest, I'd say in about 2-3 days unfortunately...

  8. I fear this will greatly affect weather patterns causing an influx of unexplainable natural phenomenons.

  9. need yellow, need gold!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    I fear this will greatly affect weather patterns causing an influx of unexplainable natural phenomenons.
    Nope. That is caused by Gary Coleman.
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Yellow is a comprehensive color which seems to magnify the true hues of various raw elements. Precious metals such as platinum, Gold, and silver, are quickly Coming up in status for investors. Economists proclaim that very Soon, the general populous will prove to follow suit in the trends of supply and demand. Ecologists warn that the mad rush To profitability may cause a severe detriment to The Planet and it's homeostatic balance.

  12. Lmfao!

  13. I am sure it will create a ton of influx of natural phenomenons that are all in green color for you and come in denominations of 1,5,10,20,50,100. I am sure it will be combined with a equevalent outflux of green phenomonons for all of us. But oh how worth it it will be.......... when can I enter my credit card???????????

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    I fear this will greatly affect weather patterns causing an influx of unexplainable natural phenomenons.

  14. Soon The Planet [is] To [be] Coming Yellow Gold


  15. Looks to me like pimping is pretty easy sam You were smart to get in good with USP, his products seem to always come through

  16. I no gettie..

  17. Kris - maybe if you say that like Yoda, it'll make sense.

    Either that or like one of those old Godzilla movies...


    @ Beau.

  18. What man? We sell Sam products??

    I am out of the loop


  19. How about pricing? Lets keep it under $20.00. Buy one get cialobil free.

  20. Poverty is Ubiquitous throughout many nations. The Wants and Needs of many go unsatisfied for the most part. It's not uncommon in many underdeveloped countries to see Yellow eyes and skin on the people begging on the streets. The homeless are wrought with disease and malnutrition. Comparitavely, the common homeless in many cities in the US might as well have Gold teeth. They eat Mcdonalds and have the richest supply of garbage to choose from. Take a look In your garbage. Look at what you throw away. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. His belly filled off of your scraps. What you keep deep in the back Cupboard could feed a small family for a few days in the right circumstances.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 10-31-2006 at 05:58 AM. Reason: spelling

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    How about pricing? Lets keep it under $20.00. Buy one get cialobil free.
    And I want to be able to use that 10% off coupon too!

  22. yellow gold rush huh?

    maybe this time sam is bringing bulk yellow gold to the masses!!! no straight caps LOL

    HOORAY :bb3:

  23. hell yeah. i could go for some bulk yellow gold. that would fly off the shelves

  24. Aww and I wanted to correct Sam and say Yellow Gold is called "Anabolic Pump"

  25. I wouldn't mind the bulk either. I can't afford the packaged pricing of stuff anymore.

  26. twenty nine days into it and i actually look forward to its taste in the morning... can't wait to get some more.

  27. It occurred to me this morning went I woke up (yeah, i get stange thoughts that have been processed all night for the previous day) that the name "Anabolic Pump" might raise some redflags at the FDA and get some governmental panties in a bunch.

    Didn't they forbid the use of "anabolic" as a descriptor or something like that? Not to pee in the punch bowl or anything..
  28. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    It occurred to me this morning went I woke up (yeah, i get stange thoughts that have been processed all night for the previous day) that the name "Anabolic Pump" might raise some redflags at the FDA and get some governmental panties in a bunch.

    Didn't they forbid the use of "anabolic" as a descriptor or something like that? Not to pee in the punch bowl or anything..

    The company can have the suffix Anabolic but not the product ie:

    Anabolic Xtreme
    Anabolic innovations

  29. So...does this mean that YG will do my cardio for me?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  30. So much for my next Energy drink: SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabo licCrack
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. According to the patent and trademark office, the name "Hot Monkey Love" is still available. I didn’t check, but I’ll assume “Yellow Anabolic Hot Monkey Love” is still open as well.

  32. SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabo licCrack ~ sorry already go this one under a patent for my next injectable supplement.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicandre
    SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabo licCrack ~ sorry already go this one under a patent for my next injectable supplement.
    yeah, well mine is SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabo licCrack Ethyl Ester
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    yeah, well mine is SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabo licCrack Ethyl Ester

  35. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    The company can have the suffix Anabolic but not the product ie:

    Anabolic Xtreme
    Anabolic innovations

    Am I retarded or am I missing something?

    Anabolic Pump = Yellow Gold = product name, not comany name.

  36. How about a pre-sale? This stuff might fly off the cyber-shelf, and it would soothe my obssesion

  37. Yeah - it's the product name, Enigma.

  38. Hey, anticipation sells. It's got us all watching this thread doesn't it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  39. Sorry everyone, MODS get first dibs!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Some Cool New Things at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:59 AM
  4. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in