(Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yellow is a comprehensive color which seems to magnify the true hues of various raw elements. Precious metals such as platinum, Gold, and silver, are quickly Coming up in status for investors. Economists proclaim that very Soon, the general populous will prove to follow suit in the trends of supply and demand. Ecologists warn that the mad rush To profitability may cause a severe detriment to The Planet and it's homeostatic balance.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to rep ya on that one Stryder! That was great :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There he goes again - being a c*ck tease.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I fear this will greatly affect weather patterns causing an influx of unexplainable natural phenomenons.

Yellow is a comprehensive color which seems to magnify the true hues of various raw elements. Precious metals such as platinum, Gold, and silver, are quickly Coming up in status for investors. Economists proclaim that very Soon, the general populous will prove to follow suit in the trends of supply and demand. Ecologists warn that the mad rush To profitability may cause a severe detriment to The Planet and it's homeostatic balance.
:think:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am sure it will create a ton of influx of natural phenomenons that are all in green color for you and come in denominations of 1,5,10,20,50,100. I am sure it will be combined with a equevalent outflux of green phenomonons for all of us. But oh how worth it it will be.......... when can I enter my credit card???????????

Mr.50

I fear this will greatly affect weather patterns causing an influx of unexplainable natural phenomenons.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Soon The Planet [is] To [be] Coming Yellow Gold

:wtf:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Looks to me like pimping is pretty easy sam :lol: You were smart to get in good with USP, his products seem to always come through

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I no gettie.. :think: :ntome:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Kris - maybe if you say that like Yoda, it'll make sense.

Either that or like one of those old Godzilla movies...

:toofunny: @ Beau.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What man? We sell Sam products??

I am out of the loop

:)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
How about pricing? Lets keep it under $20.00. Buy one get cialobil free.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Poverty is Ubiquitous throughout many nations. The Wants and Needs of many go unsatisfied for the most part. It's not uncommon in many underdeveloped countries to see Yellow eyes and skin on the people begging on the streets. The homeless are wrought with disease and malnutrition. Comparitavely, the common homeless in many cities in the US might as well have Gold teeth. They eat Mcdonalds and have the richest supply of garbage to choose from. Take a look In your garbage. Look at what you throw away. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. His belly filled off of your scraps. What you keep deep in the back Cupboard could feed a small family for a few days in the right circumstances.

Last edited:

raptor2003

Awards
yellow gold rush huh?

maybe this time sam is bringing bulk yellow gold to the masses!!! no straight caps LOL

HOORAY :bb3:

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah. i could go for some bulk yellow gold. that would fly off the shelves

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Aww and I wanted to correct Sam and say Yellow Gold is called "Anabolic Pump" :(

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind the bulk either. I can't afford the packaged pricing of stuff anymore.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
twenty nine days into it and i actually look forward to its taste in the morning... can't wait to get some more.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It occurred to me this morning went I woke up (yeah, i get stange thoughts that have been processed all night for the previous day) that the name "Anabolic Pump" might raise some redflags at the FDA and get some governmental panties in a bunch.

Didn't they forbid the use of "anabolic" as a descriptor or something like that? Not to pee in the punch bowl or anything..

It occurred to me this morning went I woke up (yeah, i get stange thoughts that have been processed all night for the previous day) that the name "Anabolic Pump" might raise some redflags at the FDA and get some governmental panties in a bunch.

Didn't they forbid the use of "anabolic" as a descriptor or something like that? Not to pee in the punch bowl or anything..

The company can have the suffix Anabolic but not the product ie:

Anabolic Xtreme
Anabolic innovations

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
So...does this mean that YG will do my cardio for me? :icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much for my next Energy drink: SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabolicCrack

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
According to the patent and trademark office, the name "Hot Monkey Love" is still available. I didn’t check, but I’ll assume “Yellow Anabolic Hot Monkey Love” is still open as well.

anabolicandre

Awards
SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabolicCrack ~ sorry already go this one under a patent for my next injectable supplement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabolicCrack ~ sorry already go this one under a patent for my next injectable supplement.
yeah, well mine is SuperMethEcstasyPCPHeroinAnabolicCrack Ethyl Ester

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
The company can have the suffix Anabolic but not the product ie:

Anabolic Xtreme
Anabolic innovations

Am I retarded or am I missing something?

Anabolic Pump = Yellow Gold = product name, not comany name.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How about a pre-sale? This stuff might fly off the cyber-shelf, and it would soothe my obssesion:afro:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, anticipation sells. It's got us all watching this thread doesn't it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry everyone, MODS get first dibs!

:run:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!