Bulk mixtures

djl

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone's come up with good NutraPlanet bulk mixtures for Pre-workout/Post-workout/Pre-bed scenarios?

I see ALL of the bulk goods that NutraPlanet sells, but when it comes to deciding what to get, I can only look at currently existing products that people like and try to find some of their ingredients in bulk.

So, what's your pre-workout mixtures, post-workout mixtures, and pre-bed mixtures? I'd LOVE to hear about them!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Great idea! Let's hear everyone's tried and true favorite bulk mixtures for pre-w/o, post-w/o, pre-bed, etc..and perhaps we can even create a subcategory under the bulk powder section and offer a stack special on them.

:bb3:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I like cee (but I am thinking of trying creatine gluconate) and glycerol mono stearate pre workout, would prolly want to buy a flavoring system for taste with the bulk powders (I like things to taste good, lol).

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I say you release a high serving affordable creatine blend. Something similar to the idea of either storm, xceed, or green mag. It can be basic, most important thing is price and taste.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a new form of creatine being manufactured for me right now.

It will take a few more weeks to get here, then I will need to test it. If my theory is correct, it should be amazing.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established

It will take a few more weeks to get here, then I will need to test it. If my theory is correct, it should be amazing.
Do you think it will do anything for non-responders. I do not get a whole lot from most creatines.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Grexx Monster Mash Stack for Halloween, lol jk:bb3:

But, try:

GMS
CEE
AEE
Citrulline
AlCAR
Glutamine
Taurine

You will ove it!!!!!!:dl:

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to put together a pre-workout stack, and I have a question about PEA.

I see that there is PEA in bulk, but I've read that you need a mao-b inhibitor like hordenine; is there something like that in bulk, too?

Also, for pump, would you recommend AAKG Powder or Arginine Ethyl Ester, or some ratio of the two?

I'm going for something that will:

1. Put you in an energized and totally focused place when you hit the weights. I want the world to fall away and it just be you and friggin' huge pile of iron and a whole bunch of enthusiasm.

2. I want stregth, which ebbs and flows during the day, to be entering high tide as I enter the gym.

3. A decent pump is nice. Required? Well, no, but it's a good thing, and mentally helps you to keep coming back for more.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick bump for my last post on this thread, and another question.

Does this seem like a reasonable non-drowsy mood/memory/anti-stress stack (note that not all items are available at the NP, but I'm using what they do have available and scrounging the rest elsewhere):

L-Theanine - 200 mg, 1x or 2x a day
Promotes relaxation without the drowsiness or negative side effects associated with other calming agents. L-Theanine also supports healthy cardiovascular function through this relaxing effect as well as its antioxidant properties.

L-Tyrosine - 500 mg, 1x to 3x a day
Essential amino acid and a precursor of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine to help maintain normal and health mental functions and support your mood or well-being. In addition L-Tyrosine also aids in adrenal, thyroid and pituitary function. One thing it also does is convert to the thyroid hormone thyroxin. This plays an important role in controlling metabolic rate, not to mention skin health, mental health, and growth rate!

Lecithin - 10 g, 1x a day
Touted as a memory enhancer by improving cognitive function. Fat synthesizer and may be beneficial to a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol because it would increase their breakdown and utilization by cells.

Piracetam - 3 g, 1x a day
Increase in mental clarity, focus, increase in memory.

Acetyl-L-carnitine - 500 mg, 3x a day
Acetyl-L-carnitine may improve depression and may have neuroprotective activity. It may also have cardioprotective activity and may beneficially affect cardiac function. It may enhance sperm motiliy, have cytoprotective, antioxidant and anti-apoptotic activity.

Rhodiola rosea - 500 mg, 1x or 2x a day
The adaptogenic effects of Rhodiola have been demonstrated in numerous studies, resulting in increased resistance to the effects of stress, and improvements in associated anxiety and moodiness.

I've been trying to put together a pre-workout stack, and I have a question about PEA.

I see that there is PEA in bulk, but I've read that you need a mao-b inhibitor like hordenine; is there something like that in bulk, too?

Also, for pump, would you recommend AAKG Powder or Arginine Ethyl Ester, or some ratio of the two?

I'm going for something that will:

1. Put you in an energized and totally focused place when you hit the weights. I want the world to fall away and it just be you and friggin' huge pile of iron and a whole bunch of enthusiasm.

2. I want stregth, which ebbs and flows during the day, to be entering high tide as I enter the gym.

3. A decent pump is nice. Required? Well, no, but it's a good thing, and mentally helps you to keep coming back for more.

propho

Awards
  • Established

I'll be waiting.. i ingest all nutraplanet powders..

I-Vtec

Awards
great idea bump for sub catagories.

best prewo
best Powo
Best bed time

Oats n' chicken

Awards
PWO - Whey/Maize/Pottassuim powder/CEE/Fish oil

And add some veges/fruits/nuts in there...

djl

Awards
  • Established
PWO - Whey/Maize/Pottassuim powder/CEE/Fish oil

And add some veges/fruits/nuts in there...
Wouldn't Fish Oil slow down absorbtion? Even with Maize? I don't know, maybe someone else does.

Why the potassium?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Move the fish oil to Pre, IMO

Oats n' chicken

Awards
I dont like fruit, so I just supplement pottassuim. And I usually just use flax in my PWO shake. Didn't know fish would slow down the absorbtion of everything else, thanks for the info guys.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Here's my current pre-workout drink...

1. Nutraplanets Mass Pump Stack...
(3 g Citrulline Malate)
(3 g Creatine Gluconate)
(3 g Arginine Ethyl Ester)
2. 1 teaspoon Bulk Cissus
3. 1 teaspoon Bulk Muira Puama

....all shaken up with a Monster Energy drink in the shaker cup! Kicks No-Xplode right in the ass!

Just be sure to constantly open the top of the shaker in between shaking, so it doesnt explode!

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
My pre stack is...

CEE: 2.5g
Lycine: 2g
aakg: 2g
tyrosine: 2g
taurine: 1g
Glucuronolactone: 2g
caffine anyhydros: 150mg