Just Had To Do It !!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Firstly thanks for making me feel like a highschool meth head with ADHD in studyhall.Ive been trying to wait til the Turk comes in to place my first order but with the discount almost over and all the new stuff thats been added Im FREAKIN OUT!!!!!

Been droooooooling over my monitor for to long and had to spend some cash.I really appreciate all of the new bulk items coming in but that just adds to my frustration.Every time I think that I have an order thats within my budget (My wife may not entirely agree) you come up with a COMING SOON or a LOOK AT THIS DEAL type thread and I have to fight the urge to sell a testicle,second mortgage the house and take a third job to fulfill this need to try everything.

Lucky for me and my wonderful family Im a little more self controlled than I used to be but you sure do make it hard!!!! Well I had to place a small order to get over the DTs and as Im typing this I can already feel the shakes coming on again.Now Im thinking how can I justify placing another order for my wifes health but shell see right through that one.Well I guess its time to take on some side work to keep a bankroll ready for the next GUESS WHAT JUST ARRIVED thread.

Thanks for all the work you guys do to make such an excellent site.BTW did I mention Ive lost countless hours of sleep due to the fact that I spend more time in this forum looking for updates on products than anywhere else.Well I guess Ill have to chalk this up as another vice.Get free from one thing and well you know.I guess Ill classify this as substitution addiction.Keep up the great work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our pleasure. COMING SOON: Bulk Crack.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I anxiously await meth, then the do it yourself home meth lab :twisted: lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to call it "Complete Tweaking Kit"

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol You wanna see tweaking? I just came back from a Hatebreed concert last night in Toronto, oh man, lol. The pit was nuts, lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol You wanna see tweaking? I just came back from a Hatebreed concert last night in Toronto, oh man, lol. The pit was nuts, lol
Tweakers in Canada? GET OUT!!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

OMG yes the circle moshing :) I stayed at the edge of the pit and helped people get back into the circle last time I saw them!