Did someone say Bulk PowerFULL?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Stryder - you've proved you are nothing but a **** tease in the past with bulk P'full.

You better be right this time!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder - you've proved you are nothing but a **** tease in the past with bulk P'full.

You better be right this time!!!
How'd I guess you would be the first to respond ;)

Your countless nagging and whining has paid off my friend :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good. I'll continue to nag like an old woman. (Or Idunk...)

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Sorry if this is a silly question but what's the difference between the Muira Puama and the Bulk PowerFULL? I'd apprciate any feedback here =P

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EDIT: whoa, I just saw the bulk powerfull as being seperate from the miura puama. Strange, there's a thread saying the opposite. Hmmm.

EDIT: whoa, I just saw the bulk powerfull as being seperate from the miura puama. Strange, there's a thread saying the opposite. Hmmm.
At one point Powerfull contained Miura Puama but our extraction process was not cost effective and supplier could not keep up with demand.

Simple Confusion on Miura Puama which is a good powder. Can anyone Say Stack!

raptor2003

Awards
At one point Powerfull contained Miura Puama but our extraction process was not cost effective and supplier could not keep up with demand.

Simple Confusion on Miura Puama which is a good powder. Can anyone Say Stack!
can I deduce from that the old powerfull with the muira puama is the better version than the current one with the cheaper (more cost effective extraction)?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I believe that I have read that the new powerfull kicks in more quickly and doesn't cause lethargy like the original. Stacking would definitely be an option IMHO.

can I deduce from that the old powerfull with the muira puama is the better version than the current one with the cheaper (more cost effective extraction)?
Please do not.

The new verison is just as good or better.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Actually I believe that I have read that the new powerfull kicks in more quickly and doesn't cause lethargy like the original. Stacking would definitely be an option IMHO.
The effects can be felt within minutes imo, whilst the original version seemed to take around a week to kick in. I also find that after a long day 4 caps will knock me out and give me a great sleep.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I too have been having just as good or better results with the new Powerfull. Only problem is that since I have been taking the new version, I have been having intense nightmares. Not that it is the worst thing in the world and not worth discontinuing, I wonder why this would be. I have skipped days and have not experienced these nightmares. I am not saying there is a direct correlation, just a strange thing I noticed. :run:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since jmh80 seems to be the board fanatic i am curious which he prefers.

I too have been having just as good or better results with the new Powerfull. Only problem is that since I have been taking the new version, I have been having intense nightmares. Not that it is the worst thing in the world and not worth discontinuing, I wonder why this would be. I have skipped days and have not experienced these nightmares. I am not saying there is a direct correlation, just a strange thing I noticed. :run:

This has always been an effect of PowerFULL. Deep intense REAL dreams that correlate with REM sleep.

My theory is the more stress in your life. The more the dream resembles a nightmare.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
This has always been an effect of PowerFULL. Deep intense REAL dreams that correlate with REM sleep.

My theory is the more stress in your life. The more the dream resembles a nightmare.
Oh there is no doubt it was good deep sleep. My day was wonderful after I woke up. Guess I just need to work on relieving stress.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which what? Powerfull version???
ok smart guy im sure you have an opinion. btw i have a bottle of the new and a bottle of the old, been taking 2 of each 3 times a day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does Powerfull still contain M.P. I'm a little confused as to whether it's a new product with a new extraction of MP or if it contains a totally diffrent substance? The write up still say's PuraSap extraction with 100% Saponins and also listed the new carboxy cpd.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up a couple of bottles of PowerFULL from NP to take advantage of the sale they got going on. I've never tried either version and was wondering which I will be receiving in my order.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a couple of bottles of PowerFULL from NP to take advantage of the sale they got going on. I've never tried either version and was wondering which I will be receiving in my order.
You'll be recieving the newest version, which for those of you interested contains Miura Puama extract.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Uh - no Ziri.

The P'full NP has does NOT have MP in it. It has the carboxy whatever instead.

BigT - I had posted my thoughts on the new vs old version of P'full somewhere on here. I can't remember exactly what I thought the differences were off the top of my head this morning.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Uh - no Ziri.

The P'full NP has does NOT have MP in it. It has the carboxy whatever instead.

BigT - I had posted my thoughts on the new vs old version of P'full somewhere on here. I can't remember exactly what I thought the differences were off the top of my head this morning.
Oh balls, can't believe I said that. Now I look again what I had read refers to the old formula but I mistakenly thought it was about the current version, my bad!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has already been mentioned, but one of the key differences is the active life of the 1c as compared to the MP. As a whole the new version of PFull has a much shorter half-life and the effects should be felt within 1-3 days, compared to the old forumla which often took upto 7-10.

I honestly do not feel one is better than the other, as they exert almost identical effects with minor differences. The MP version has a minutely more prominent effect on erectile strength, and overall libido, whereas I feel the 1c has a slight edge in mood elevation and sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A shorter half life would mean something would take LONGER to feel the effects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
say what?

I was quite confused as to this as well. This would be like saying T.Prop with a 24-36 hour Half-Life takes longer to reach stable plasma levels after initial decline that let us say T.Enan.

Cody3308

Awards
It has already been mentioned, but one of the key differences is the active life of the 1c as compared to the MP. As a whole the new version of PFull has a much shorter half-life and the effects should be felt within 1-3 days, compared to the old forumla which often took upto 7-10.

I honestly do not feel one is better than the other, as they exert almost identical effects with minor differences. The MP version has a minutely more prominent effect on erectile strength, and overall libido, whereas I feel the 1c has a slight edge in mood elevation and sleep.
Any chance you can tell us what the half-life of the new version is?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
any idea when bulk powerful will be avaliable as i have an order ready to make?

i live overseas so freight can be a killer, so i'd like to order alll at once

thanks

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea when bulk powerful will be avaliable as i have an order ready to make?

i live overseas so freight can be a killer, so i'd like to order alll at once

thanks
It should be arriving today (Monday) or tomorrow at the latest :thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So let me get this straight: When you say 'bulk powerfull' it's the NEW Powerfull carboxywhateverthe****? And the Muira Puama is like the old original Powerfull?

*smacks USPLabs upside the head for sowing confusion and discombobulation* :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me get this straight: When you say 'bulk powerfull' it's the NEW Powerfull carboxywhateverthe****? And the Muira Puama is like the old original Powerfull?

Yes.

Muira Puama was one of the ingredients in the Older version of powerfull. It was substituted for the 1c because of production efficiency and cost.

ouch

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: Just kidding, you guys rock.

So the new 'bulk powerfull' is 1c?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be exciting :D

Now where is jmh80...he owes me an apology!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the question remains: muira, or bulk PFull? Or Nettle? Dammit! My purchase date is coming up.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the question remains: muira, or bulk PFull? Or Nettle? Dammit! My purchase date is coming up.
Sounds like one hell of a stack if you ask me...but that's just my opinion.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be the dosage for this? Also, what would be the best stacks w/ the P'full.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
If It's PF I guess the dosing would be 1200 mg or more up to 5 times per day!

If It's PF I guess the dosing would be 1200 mg or more up to 5 times per day!

No no No no No no..lol

Rich Man doses like this

3/4 teaspoon morning
1 teaspoon pre workout
3/4 before bed...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt say...how much does 1/4th a tsp equal?