Greatest Customer Service In The World!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is only ONE of the reasons that i have Nutraplanet in my signature!! :

Jamie,

Unfortunately, we had a technical issue occur yesterday with a few of your customer's orders. When we tried to open the order on our administrative side, it only lead to application errors. Though, please do not be alarmed for you have not been charged for this order.

The charge you see on our credit statement is merely a hold until the order has actually been shipped. Since we were forced to erase the order because of technical reasons, the hold will just fall off of your credit statement in the next couple business days.

In the mean time, please replace the order and will then get it out the door for you asap.

In order to help alleviate any inconvenience, we have applied $10 in NutraPlanet Bucks to your house account. Therefore, checkout as you normally would when you replace the order and $10 will automatically be deducted from the total amount due.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

--
NutraPlanet Customer Service
NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This is only ONE of the reasons that i have Nutraplanet in my signature!! :

Jamie,

Unfortunately, we had a technical issue occur yesterday with a few of your customer's orders. When we tried to open the order on our administrative side, it only lead to application errors. Though, please do not be alarmed for you have not been charged for this order.

The charge you see on our credit statement is merely a hold until the order has actually been shipped. Since we were forced to erase the order because of technical reasons, the hold will just fall off of your credit statement in the next couple business days.

In the mean time, please replace the order and will then get it out the door for you asap.

In order to help alleviate any inconvenience, we have applied $10 in NutraPlanet Bucks to your house account. Therefore, checkout as you normally would when you replace the order and $10 will automatically be deducted from the total amount due.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

--
NutraPlanet Customer Service
NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs
Top notch as always!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I get some of these NutraBucks?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uhhh.....
remember that EAA post about testing the EAA with flavors?

;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you remember that PM you sent me with the url to that "special" section of your MySpace page?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's time to quit sniffing glue?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it only raises Pastetosterone.

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Nutraplanet is the shiznit!! My favorite supplement store.. Hell, my favorite store! Wish I hear of you guys sooner.. Alrready put in two 100$ orders in less then 3 weeks... And there is more to come!

Thanks from changing my order twice for me, and puting in the AM10 code for me! I got the memory of a stack of bricks this week. (flu)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to have a memory like a stack of bricks, now my memory is more like a stack of bricks..err..wait. ::confused::

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Top ****ing shelf man! These guys are killing!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definatley second to none