NOW products (Ashwagandha+Curcumin)

  1. NOW products (Ashwagandha+Curcumin)


    I thought you guys carried Now Ashwagandha?

    Also any Idea when you'll be getting more curcumin?


  2. Don't buy NOW Curcumin, it doesn't have bioperine.
    •   
       


  3. We should have these up on the site shortly
  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We should have these up on the site shortly
    Thanx Stryder, hope to place an order later on tonight or tomorrow.

  5. Curcumin is back but still no Ashwagandha, is it a no go?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    I thought you guys carried Now Ashwagandha?
    Also any Idea when you'll be getting more curcumin?
    I'm glad I saw this thread. I was looking for this last night and could have sworn that I had seen it on NP before. Anybody remember the price?

  7. NOW Ashwagandha in stock!

    90 caps: $8.95

  8. LoL damn, now Curcumin is back out of stock!!!!

  9. Do you guys want bulk Ashwagandha? I had a good meeting with a supplier that has a big supply of it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. high extract of bulk curcumin would be great! :bb:

  11. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    high extract of bulk curcumin would be great! :bb:
    I have a source for 95%...waiting for the budget
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Do you guys want bulk Ashwagandha? I had a good meeting with a supplier that has a big supply of it.
    I would if it is priced better than the Now stuff, which is capped and pretty cheap.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    I would if it is priced better than the Now stuff, which is capped and pretty cheap.
    It's quite inexpensive, yes
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have a source for 95%...waiting for the budget
    You have your priorities wrong if you're waiting for the budget or you need a line of credit. Anyoen taking curcumin must take bioperine as it greatly improves absorption. You can get bioperine caps so no need for a blend. And where's my astragalus?

  15. Curcumin is not absorbed very well by the body unless bioperine is included with it.

    The odd thing is that Sabinsa (IIRC) holds patents on both curcumin and bioperine, and they're the ones who discovered that bioperine is needed for curcumin absorbtion. Hmm, trying to sell two products at once?

    I've seen it stated many other places, though.

  16. The price on Ashwagandha is decent. I'll try to have some in by the end of next week or the week after.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Curcumin is not absorbed very well by the body unless bioperine is included with it.

    The odd thing is that Sabinsa (IIRC) holds patents on both curcumin and bioperine, and they're the ones who discovered that bioperine is needed for curcumin absorbtion. Hmm, trying to sell two products at once?

    I've seen it stated many other places, though.


    They do not have a patent on piperine, just a trademark for the name "bioperine" which is piperine. EDIT (I see that supposedly do have this patent, but I had also heard that it wasn't patented.. so I need to verify) I believe they have some use patents and/or extraction process patents for some curcumin derivatives, but they don't control curcumin be any means. In addition, unless the use of curcumin is novel, any patents on traditional health uses will (or already) go down as there was a patent of tumeric (the source for curcumin) and it was shot down due to the historic use of the plant in india. ie, the patent holders had nothing novel and weren't the originators of "the art."

    TSC

  18. FINE...make me pick up bulk piperine too.

    So much for this week's trip to Billy Joe's Strip club and Crab Shack.

    I so wanted to bob for crabs on stage. ALALALALALALAL
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tsc
    They do not have a patent on piperine, just a trademark for the name "bioperine" which is piperine. EDIT (I see that supposedly do have this patent, but I had also heard that it wasn't patented.. so I need to verify) I believe they have some use patents and/or extraction process patents for some curcumin derivatives, but they don't control curcumin be any means. In addition, unless the use of curcumin is novel, any patents on traditional health uses will (or already) go down as there was a patent of tumeric (the source for curcumin) and it was shot down due to the historic use of the plant in india. ie, the patent holders had nothing novel and weren't the originators of "the art."

    TSC
    Thanks for clarifying.

  20. what are the benefits of these
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOW Products
    By Craigmatthew in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 03:11 PM
  2. The best Creatine product right now?
    By moses in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
  3. Out of stock NOW brand products
    By fast89lx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 01:21 PM
  4. New Omega Products Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
  5. MAN products NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in