Different shipping options?

beefjerky

Awards
Any chance you'll be offering UPS as a shipping method? I absolutely hate FedEx, and I'm still waiting on them to deliver a package sent LONG ago. All the other options are usually too expensive, and fedex is what makes me not want to order, everything else is good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are negotiating for rates right now, but this is not my AOE.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHL might be a good carrier to look into, too! :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever, just keep the USPS Priority option, PLEASE! It's the best combination of speed and price. I get stuff from the east coast in two days every time. Pretty reliable, too, I use it for my business.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working things out with UPS and will hopefully be able to offer it "relatively soon". We originally used DHL and their prices were EXCELLENT, their customer service was top notch, but they're delivery was TERRIBLE...things were getting misdelivered, lost, or delayed on a weekly basis. USPS is economical and fast but their customer service is worthless and their (international) tracking is a flat out joke! Hopefully adding UPS to our lineup of shipping options will help out.

beefjerky

Awards
Oh, I'm sure it will. I'm still waiting on my protein. I had to go to some local shop because I had ran out waiting for it :(

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
We are working things out with UPS and will hopefully be able to offer it "relatively soon". We originally used DHL and their prices were EXCELLENT, their customer service was top notch, but they're delivery was TERRIBLE...things were getting misdelivered, lost, or delayed on a weekly basis. USPS is economical and fast but their customer service is worthless and their (international) tracking is a flat out joke! Hopefully adding UPS to our lineup of shipping options will help out.
The USPS international tracking service is absolutely ridiculous. It showed that my order was delivered to another country 4 months before I even placed my order! :wtf: :icon_lol:

On the other hand, I have great experience with UPS.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I'll say one of the main reasons I order from NP is the shipping, I enjoy the fedex at these prices, and I try really hard not to order from places that only have UPS, once they lose a package they treat you like crap, take for ever to pay it, and black ball your address like your some kind of criminal forever, because they lost/misdelivered your package.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In all actuality, it mainly depends on the driver...UPS, FedEX, DHL are all "great" and they all "suck". One person may have the best of luck with UPS while the neighbor across the street may have the best service from FedEx. That is why we are working to implement both FedEx and UPS to cater to both parties so everyone is happy...now if only we could fix the problem with USPS :wishful thinking:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
In all actuality, it mainly depends on the driver...UPS, FedEX, DHL are all "great" and they all "suck". One person may have the best of luck with UPS while the neighbor across the street may have the best service from FedEx. That is why we are working to implement both FedEx and UPS to cater to both parties so everyone is happy...now if only we could fix the problem with USPS :wishful thinking:

I agree but i find that I have had the most problems with UPS. If it is not the regular driver...they want a signature every time. sometimes even the regular driver suddenly decides a sig is necessary. I always stipulate that on any order I place (if possible) 'no sig required".

I know that if a pacjakge is lost/stolen/damaged that it comes out of their pocket and on their record. But it is the arbitrary decisions that upset me.