- 10-21-2006, 11:41 AM
- 10-21-2006, 12:26 PM
yes. Its not the best carrier for hormones though. When they start selling it (again?) the carrier for absolved which avant was calling 'abs-matrix' would be your best bet for localized delivery of formestane.
Keep in mind that LU is already close to saturation, so there isn't much room to play with in regards to added other material.
- 10-21-2006, 08:52 PM
cool, im thinking that lu with a gram of formestane would be kinda good for tightening ,defining pecs. with the localised delivery 1 gm should do it. btw dsade you really need to carry formestane.......
10-21-2006, 09:10 PM
I have a good price on Formestane. Let me see how our budget looks for this month.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
10-21-2006, 11:13 PM
Please make it happen!!!!!Originally Posted by dsade
10-21-2006, 11:40 PM
i second that, formestane kicks ass!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mancolt in forum SupplementsReplies: 69Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:06 PM
- By KingMeso in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
- By toty in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:18 AM
- By toty in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:20 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:44 PM