Bulk Nettle Root in Stock! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Nettle Root in Stock!

  1. stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2805

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Bulk Nettle Root in Stock!


    Bulk Nettle Root 95% now available at NutraPlanet.com! :bb:
    Last edited by stryder; 10-19-2006 at 01:50 PM.

  2. wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,987
    Rep Power
    3011

    Reputation

    keep this in stock!
  3. stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2805

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    keep this in stock!
    I'll try
    •   
       

  4. poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    wow, really? I need to buy a capper, I think.
  5. propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    8142

    Reputation

    dosing information?
  6. ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    785

    Reputation

    95% what?
  7. warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    95% what?
    Divanil (or however you spell it). Used to unbind and free up more test, so best stacked with an AI or something like powerfull that boosts test. Dosage in activate, which is the same ingredient, is ~400 mg 4 times daily because of the short half life, so approximately 1500-2000 mg a day should be good. In addition, Sam, you may wanna check and see if your nettle root should say 60-95% divanil, seems like that's what everyone elses says it is. Just don't want you to have to hear any complaints.
  8. stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    wow, really? I need to buy a capper, I think.
    Caps might not be a bad idea. I have tried the bulk powder and it tastes very "earthy" and it laughs at you if you try to mix it with a spoon. I have a milk shake mixer ($10 at WalMart) and that works pretty well too. I would cap it if possible though.
  9. ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    785

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Divanil (or however you spell it). Used to unbind and free up more test, so best stacked with an AI or something like powerfull that boosts test. Dosage in activate, which is the same ingredient, is ~400 mg 4 times daily because of the short half life, so approximately 1500-2000 mg a day should be good. In addition, Sam, you may wanna check and see if your nettle root should say 60-95% divanil, seems like that's what everyone elses says it is. Just don't want you to have to hear any complaints.
    Ok, I thought it was likely standardized for divan... I vaguely recall DS saying that there is/was only a 60 or 65% standard which could be tested. Thus they could only claim that percentage even though it's likely to be 90%.
  10. propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    8142

    Reputation

    ahh I was just about to ask what they meant by 60-95%
  11. poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Caps might not be a bad idea. I have tried the bulk powder and it tastes very "earthy" and it laughs at you if you try to mix it with a spoon. I have a milk shake mixer ($10 at WalMart) and that works pretty well too. I would cap it if possible though.

    Puke your guts out earthy, or mild annoyance earthy? Just curious if I could knock it back with water or throw it in a shake.
  12. stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely don't mix it with water and the only drink mix that it was tolerable with was Crystal Light Tea. My weapon of choice was to mix into my shakes. Didn't taste it at all that way.
  13. WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Puke your guts out earthy, or mild annoyance earthy? Just curious if I could knock it back with water or throw it in a shake.
    its some pretty nasty stuff. even i capped it after awhile and i avoid capping at all costs. the taste stays with you as well and sticks to your mouth... not good
  14. poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    OK, good advice, thanks! i may try it in a shake.
  15. poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Heh, ok, I just pulled my co-workers ActivaTe cap apart and tasted it. Like really bitter earthy chocolate, but not horny goat weed/rhodiola/ginko nasty.

    Sweet! Now, should I try Miura or nettle? Hmmm.
  16. stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Heh, ok, I just pulled my co-workers ActivaTe cap apart and tasted it. Like really bitter earthy chocolate, but not horny goat weed/rhodiola/ginko nasty.

    Sweet! Now, should I try Miura or nettle? Hmmm.
    I have both...might run both with some ATD. ...now if I could only get clearance from the Doc to get back into the gym.
    Last edited by stxnas; 10-27-2006 at 04:33 PM.
  17. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I have both...might run all three with some ATD. ...now if I could only get clearance from the Doc to get back into the gym.
    Dude, if you run this stack PLEASE post feedback. My bet is that you'll be an animal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Dude, if you run this stack PLEASE post feedback. My bet is that you'll be an animal.
    When I do I definitely will. I just don't know when I'll be back in the gym. I was hoping this week, but it looks like it could be another week or two. :

    Oh, and Cissus will be included too.
  19. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good deal..we have a better deal on Cissus on the way. A MUCH better deal than even some places that are selling kilos.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    568

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Good deal..we have a better deal on Cissus on the way. A MUCH better deal than even some places that are selling kilos.
    oh hell, i bought a kilo at that "other place." i should have held out. ill never undermind you again dsade.

    on the other hand, i believe there is no such thing as having too much cissus
  21. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    oh hell, i bought a kilo at that "other place." i should have held out. ill never undermind you again dsade.

    on the other hand, i believe there is no such thing as having too much cissus
    Wiser words have never been spoken.

    I GUESS I'll refrain from pimp slapping you this time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Jason Pegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    222

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Ok, I thought it was likely standardized for divan... I vaguely recall DS saying that there is/was only a 60 or 65% standard which could be tested. Thus they could only claim that percentage even though it's likely to be 90%.
    Ive been told that its a very complicated product to test for some reason or another...I cant recall exactly.

    Jason
  23. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How do we know if this is really standardized Divan? It doesnt say that anywhere.

    Also dont try to cap it. It doesnt really work. Too wet, eventually will dissolve the caps.
  24. NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    strong blast from the past.
  25. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    strong blast from the past.
    Lol soon I hope! Keep checking http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-50-grams.html
  26. DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How do we know if this is really standardized Divan? It doesnt say that anywhere.

    Also dont try to cap it. It doesnt really work. Too wet, eventually will dissolve the caps.
    How bad does it taste?
  27. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    like a tub of ****
  28. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Tada!!! Bulk Divanex 95% Nettle Root (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet

    Bringing you the good stuff!
  29. NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Wow, like Deja Vu all over again.
  30. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Wow, like Deja Vu all over again.
    Now all we need to do is think of a reason for a sale and everybody will be
  31. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Now all we need to do is think of a reason for a sale and everybody will be
    well....tomorrow IS Tuesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So is the capped version coming soon too?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk nettle root out of stock
    By sfearl1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:40 AM
  2. Bulk nettle root out of stock
    By sfearl1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 09:31 AM
  3. Bulk HMB Powder In Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO