Bulk Nettle Root in Stock!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, really? I need to buy a capper, I think.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
95% what?
Divanil (or however you spell it). Used to unbind and free up more test, so best stacked with an AI or something like powerfull that boosts test. Dosage in activate, which is the same ingredient, is ~400 mg 4 times daily because of the short half life, so approximately 1500-2000 mg a day should be good. In addition, Sam, you may wanna check and see if your nettle root should say 60-95% divanil, seems like that's what everyone elses says it is. Just don't want you to have to hear any complaints.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, really? I need to buy a capper, I think.
Caps might not be a bad idea. I have tried the bulk powder and it tastes very "earthy" and it laughs at you if you try to mix it with a spoon. I have a milk shake mixer ($10 at WalMart) and that works pretty well too. I would cap it if possible though.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Divanil (or however you spell it). Used to unbind and free up more test, so best stacked with an AI or something like powerfull that boosts test. Dosage in activate, which is the same ingredient, is ~400 mg 4 times daily because of the short half life, so approximately 1500-2000 mg a day should be good. In addition, Sam, you may wanna check and see if your nettle root should say 60-95% divanil, seems like that's what everyone elses says it is. Just don't want you to have to hear any complaints.
Ok, I thought it was likely standardized for divan... I vaguely recall DS saying that there is/was only a 60 or 65% standard which could be tested. Thus they could only claim that percentage even though it's likely to be 90%.

propho

Awards
  • Established
ahh I was just about to ask what they meant by 60-95%

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caps might not be a bad idea. I have tried the bulk powder and it tastes very "earthy" and it laughs at you if you try to mix it with a spoon. I have a milk shake mixer ($10 at WalMart) and that works pretty well too. I would cap it if possible though.

Puke your guts out earthy, or mild annoyance earthy? Just curious if I could knock it back with water or throw it in a shake.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely don't mix it with water and the only drink mix that it was tolerable with was Crystal Light Tea. My weapon of choice was to mix into my shakes. Didn't taste it at all that way.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Puke your guts out earthy, or mild annoyance earthy? Just curious if I could knock it back with water or throw it in a shake.
its some pretty nasty stuff. even i capped it after awhile and i avoid capping at all costs. the taste stays with you as well and sticks to your mouth... not good

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, good advice, thanks! i may try it in a shake.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heh, ok, I just pulled my co-workers ActivaTe cap apart and tasted it. Like really bitter earthy chocolate, but not horny goat weed/rhodiola/ginko nasty.

Sweet! Now, should I try Miura or nettle? Hmmm.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh, ok, I just pulled my co-workers ActivaTe cap apart and tasted it. Like really bitter earthy chocolate, but not horny goat weed/rhodiola/ginko nasty.

Sweet! Now, should I try Miura or nettle? Hmmm.
I have both...might run both with some ATD. :twisted: ...now if I could only get clearance from the Doc to get back into the gym.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have both...might run all three with some ATD. :twisted: ...now if I could only get clearance from the Doc to get back into the gym.
Dude, if you run this stack PLEASE post feedback. My bet is that you'll be an animal.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, if you run this stack PLEASE post feedback. My bet is that you'll be an animal.
When I do I definitely will. I just don't know when I'll be back in the gym. I was hoping this week, but it looks like it could be another week or two. :frustrate:

Oh, and Cissus will be included too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal..we have a better deal on Cissus on the way. A MUCH better deal than even some places that are selling kilos.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Good deal..we have a better deal on Cissus on the way. A MUCH better deal than even some places that are selling kilos.
oh hell, i bought a kilo at that "other place." i should have held out. ill never undermind you again dsade.

on the other hand, i believe there is no such thing as having too much cissus:twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh hell, i bought a kilo at that "other place." i should have held out. ill never undermind you again dsade.

on the other hand, i believe there is no such thing as having too much cissus:twisted:
Wiser words have never been spoken.

I GUESS I'll refrain from pimp slapping you this time.:run:

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I thought it was likely standardized for divan... I vaguely recall DS saying that there is/was only a 60 or 65% standard which could be tested. Thus they could only claim that percentage even though it's likely to be 90%.
Ive been told that its a very complicated product to test for some reason or another...I cant recall exactly.

Jason

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do we know if this is really standardized Divan? It doesnt say that anywhere.

Also dont try to cap it. It doesnt really work. Too wet, eventually will dissolve the caps.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we know if this is really standardized Divan? It doesnt say that anywhere.

Also dont try to cap it. It doesnt really work. Too wet, eventually will dissolve the caps.
How bad does it taste? :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote