Frequent Shopper Miles!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Sam, you guys have to set up a frequent shopper program or something, free shipping to those that order like every few days from you because we are addicted. I'm sure there is more than just me that would want this, because every other day there is a sale or a new product, you're marketing geniuses. Now help a brutha out. What do you say? What does everyone else say?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm open to suggestions if it's within reason...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, since I started this thread, I suggest we hear all the ideas from the members, and then vote on which one sounds the best. Thanks for rerouting my package so quickly too, might I say again, you are the best!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, that was you...no problem! I charged your card a convenience fee for my inconvenience :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I didn't charge you when I stripped naked for you in order to get faster shipping! Not fair! Now I'm charging!

T

tigertest

Awards
well, in my opinion, Sam does a GREAT job at marketing...I am one of those who are hooked on NutraPlanet...everytime I get a paycheck, an order goes out to NutraPlanet...it's mostly a jug of MuscleMilk and some other supplement...but this time, I had to take advantage of the $20 P'full...with the 10% discount on the regular priced items...can it actually get better? probably not...in my opinion, the best part of it all is opening the box only to find freebies...so...that is my vote...FREEBIES in the box...THANKS SAM!

T

tigertest

Awards
by the way Sam, should I look forward to any freebies in my box that will be arriving from FedEx tomorrow?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, nude photos of him and dsade, or at least that was what I got last time:wtf:

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea and all, but sometimes I think if Sam did much more for us he would be losing money with these prices he already has :whip:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Yea, nude photos of him and dsade, or at least that was what I got last time:wtf:
I got one up on you...I got a pair dirty underwear signed by Sam himself...lol....Hahahha

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but mine came with a phone number and an address, plus 1 plane ticket! On a seriouse note, what would you think of a monthly shipping fee, so one could order as many times as they want. Might also increase sales too.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
5 bucks over and over will be harsh cuz i don't think he's working with a HUGE margin here.. there's a lot of competition within the supplement industry..