dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got confirmation that the boat carrying the BCAAs is due into port any day now.

I promise these will be up on the site, and at a GREAT price, as soon as they arrive at our warehouse.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Is the rumour that it's towing a barge full of bulk cissus behind it true by any chance? :stick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the rumour that it's towing a barge full of bulk cissus behind it true by any chance? :stick:
Rumors...nothing but rumors. The Cissus is coming from India...besides, it is only 1/2 full.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a flavor system with the bcaa's to make a generic xtend?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Also wandering if you have any clue on pricing..

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone should be excited about these....for some reason many guys today do not realize how effective BCAA's are over other supps that are just name based hype. These will help pack on lean mass when used properly in a relatively short amount of time:bb:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone should be excited about these....for some reason many guys today do not realize how effective BCAA's are over other supps that are just name based hype. These will help pack on lean mass when used properly in a relatively short amount of time:bb:
Not to mention the endurance increase and decreased catabolism. I have been telling my friends to pick up BCAA's, but they always try something else and they're usually disappointed. Very few supplements I consider to be staples, but this is definitely on the short list.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subscribed....
let us know when the boat arrives!! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Good info grexx, I wonder would you expand on your statement and let us know the best way to use bcaa, I use them but maybe not right way, I just take 5 grams post.

Thanks...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i started experimenting with BCAA's about a month ago, upwards of 40 grams a day with half of them being directly PWO with waxy maize and CEE. it does seem to speed up recovery somewhat and muscles stay full for a longer period of time.

glad to hear nutraplanet will be carrying these from now on. guess i'll hold off on my protein order till they get in ;)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I normally like to use 5 g's before AM cardio, 5 g's pre/during workout, 5 g's post workout and 5-10 g's before bed.....

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm a BCAA's + Citrulline Malate + Flavour combo sale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Give that man a cigar.
I can't wait for this!

This is what I'm waiting for.

BCAAS
Citrulline Malate
Creatine Gluconate
Watermelon Flavoring

That would be a good stack to have up on the site
like the ultimate pumpstack combo without the Arginine.

MystikalSoul

Awards
anyone tried the flavor system? how does it taste?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boat has arrived. They should be in this week...latest Monday or Tuesday.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm gonna have to place another order this week.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'm gonna have to place another order this week.
...I have been holding out until the bulk powders that I want are all in...I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas and the anticipation is killing me.:bruce3:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
anyone tried the flavor system? how does it taste?

I got some Fruit Punch flavor system for an old container of BCAA I had. I was actully really suprised at how good it tasted!

Mixed about 20 grams of BCAA and 1/4th of teaspoon in a liter bottle. Everything completly dissolved, and tasted fantastic! If I put more flavor it would taste like Kool-Aid! Cept there was more water. Coverd up the taste of BCAA very nice and we all know how bad the bulk BCAA can taste! ~YuCk~

hahah

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
...I have been holding out until the bulk powders that I want are all in...I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas and the anticipation is killing me.:bruce3:

I don't know what I'm even going to do with all the bulk powders I already got but now I hear there is more omg!!

I can't wait to hear more details about the capping combo that's going to be put out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what I'm even going to do with all the bulk powders I already got but now I hear there is more omg!!

I can't wait to hear more details about the capping combo that's going to be put out.
I think they like to keep us salivating...they first talked about that about two weeks ago and then poof...no more about it. Marketing geniuses (more like experts on torture). Just enough info to keep you coming back EVERYDAY! I have had to re-arrange my shopping cart so many times in the past 10 days. I can't hold out much longer!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this mean you will be wearing short denim skirts and available at the backstage party after the show?
Great...now how am I going to recognize you if all the groupies start wearing the same thing you wear?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^AND THAT IS WORSE!!! :)

I need to go take a shower now! I feel so dirty!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great...now how am I going to recognize you if all the groupies start wearing the same thing you wear?
I'll be wearing your fish net stalkings that you left over at the warehouse :trout:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be wearing absolutly nothing for you both!:bb2: ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way dsade, the cleaners called...they said you can pick up your pink velvet jumpsuit

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way dsade, the cleaners called...they said you can pick up your pink velvet jumpsuit
You're lucky they were able to get those stains out. That jumpsuit was expensive.

Next time leave ON the playtex gloves.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something has gone wrong here. Terribly wrong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that why when I woke up this morning my anal hurt?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are just being silly(um)

(yes, I know it is spelled psyllium...puns work horribly through this medium)