vpx bars?

1. Registered User

vpx bars?

I noticed the info in the ingredients list varies from that that is given in the description. It says "Zero Impact MRB's contains no molitol or other sugar alcohols that are known to illicit a laxative effect or cause gastrointestinal problems. Therefore, you can enjoy an entire Zero Impact MRB without worry that shortly after consuming you'll suffer with stomach upset, bloating, intestinal cramping and/or diarrhea. But in the ingredeints it list molitol? I just wanted to know if anybody knew wich descrpition is correct.

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

I just checked the bars today and it does not contain any maltitol.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    I just checked the bars today and it does not contain any maltitol.
    Yeah, VPX has confirmed in an email that there is a typo and that the bars contain no maltitol.
    •   

4. Registered User

Thanks, I'll definatley order some. I didn't mean to be a pain in the ass but I notice some bars give me the sh!ts. I work outside all day so it sucks haveing to waste time looking for a place to go. Worst case scenario I have to go in a bag in the back of my van.lol
  5. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

the profile on these bars are really good. i went through a box while on vacation in vegas of the chocolate peanut butter. id say taste is somewhat comparable to a candy bar but i dont eat any junk food so anything sweet is gonna taste really good to me. its got a nice, soft texture too. taking everything into consideration, these are the best bars on the market.
  6. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    the profile on these bars are really good. i went through a box while on vacation in vegas of the chocolate peanut butter. id say taste is somewhat comparable to a candy bar but i dont eat any junk food so anything sweet is gonna taste really good to me. its got a nice, soft texture too. taking everything into consideration, these are the best bars on the market.
    I love these bars, almost through my Choc. Peanut Butter as well. If you havn't you gotta try the Pumpkin ones. I think they are better. These are the only bars I have had where I am satisfied after eating one. I recommend these to anyone who needs a bar for a quick meal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VPX Zero Impact Bars
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. VPX Zero Impact bars - best flavor?
    By jchaffee1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. VPX ZI Bars Cahnged Ingredient Profile
    By gmc4180 in forum Supplements