vpx bars?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed the info in the ingredients list varies from that that is given in the description. It says "Zero Impact MRB's contains no molitol or other sugar alcohols that are known to illicit a laxative effect or cause gastrointestinal problems. Therefore, you can enjoy an entire Zero Impact MRB without worry that shortly after consuming you'll suffer with stomach upset, bloating, intestinal cramping and/or diarrhea. But in the ingredeints it list molitol? I just wanted to know if anybody knew wich descrpition is correct.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just checked the bars today and it does not contain any maltitol.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I just checked the bars today and it does not contain any maltitol.
Yeah, VPX has confirmed in an email that there is a typo and that the bars contain no maltitol.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I'll definatley order some. I didn't mean to be a pain in the ass but I notice some bars give me the sh!ts. I work outside all day so it sucks haveing to waste time looking for a place to go. Worst case scenario I have to go in a bag in the back of my van.lol

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
the profile on these bars are really good. i went through a box while on vacation in vegas of the chocolate peanut butter. id say taste is somewhat comparable to a candy bar but i dont eat any junk food so anything sweet is gonna taste really good to me. its got a nice, soft texture too. taking everything into consideration, these are the best bars on the market.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
the profile on these bars are really good. i went through a box while on vacation in vegas of the chocolate peanut butter. id say taste is somewhat comparable to a candy bar but i dont eat any junk food so anything sweet is gonna taste really good to me. its got a nice, soft texture too. taking everything into consideration, these are the best bars on the market.
I love these bars, almost through my Choc. Peanut Butter as well. If you havn't you gotta try the Pumpkin ones. I think they are better. These are the only bars I have had where I am satisfied after eating one. I recommend these to anyone who needs a bar for a quick meal.