Heh, Me and my buddy placed our first NP orders!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both of us used USPS priority shipping, both recieved our orders is two days. Perfect!

I ordered the Mass Stack, or whatever the CEE/CM/AEE stack for $20 is called, and asked them to swap the CEE for creatine gluconate, which they did. SWEET!

Thanks, guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support, Poison. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you and your buddy were happy with our services...now go and spread the good news :D

propho

Awards
  • Established
didn't kno you could switch it with gluconate.. doh.. ahh well.. maybe next time.. what's teh cost difference?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A buck or two. I'm excited to see how the CG works. SizeOn gets great feedback, and I wonder if it isn't the CG. There isn't anything else revolutionary in there.

Hook636

Hook636

Awards
I order from them 2 weeks ago and shipment came fast. My 2 neighbors order from them also the next week. Get ready for another order.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
I ordered friday and received my mass stack order today. Wow great service!!!!:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More kudos to the guys in the warehouse for their uber hardwork. They have been incredibly busy lately, and yet still manage to keep up and process everything at light speed.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but great service from NP. It's my go-to place. I just need to get a couple of shirts, or hats to help spread the word...hint-hint.;)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Both of us used USPS priority shipping, both recieved our orders is two days. Perfect!

I ordered the Mass Stack, or whatever the CEE/CM/AEE stack for $20 is called, and asked them to swap the CEE for creatine gluconate, which they did. SWEET!

Thanks, guys!
Ohhhh this is good to hear I might have to look at this if it's still up on the site. I really would like to try the creatine gluconate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So check this: NP switched the CG in my order, but accidentally included the CEE ALSO. I shot them an email upon reciept, and they said to keep it. Sweet!

So I dumped everything together: CEE, CG, CM, AEE, and a whole Green Apple flavor system. I used it for the first time today.

CEE - taste fine/neutral

CG - tastes fine, slightly sweet

CM - sour/tart, of course

AEE - NASTY ****ING **** BLECH

mixed up with the one green apple container tastes OK. I wish it was stronger flavor, but it's fine.

Now, I figured out what size scoop is 30 servings, took one serving, and hit the gym this morning. What can I say? Fan-****ing-tastic workout. I won't assume to say it was all because of the stack after one workout, but damn, it was good. Looking forward to continuing on this stack!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The beauty of this stack is (aside from it's mucho savo on the walleto) you really can feel it after the first dose...the results only get exponentially better as you continue using it. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heh, strength and endurance were outstanding, as was recovery between sets. As was my run. freaking awesome workout!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got three people off a Subaru forum to place orders here! should be mostly NOW green tea, creatine Gluconate, fish oil, multi's, etc, the basics. And REtain.

Go Nutraplanet!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we should start carrying K&N brand creatine? Add more horsepower to your workout!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heh, or just carry Ultimate NUtrition Horsepower. ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I placed a order today too for the usp labs big stack, cant wait too get it

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, NutraPlanet pullede some ninja moves. Somehow, with some insidious Google tool, they found that I have been subverting the local populace to the NutraPlanet way, and credited me NutraBucks on the sly!

What a company! Thanks, guy! Who knew I'd enjoy being a pimp so much? :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, NutraPlanet pullede some ninja moves. Somehow, with some insidious Google tool, they found that I have been subverting the local populace to the NutraPlanet way, and credited me NutraBucks on the sly!

What a company! Thanks, guy! Who knew I'd enjoy being a pimp so much? :D
Now all you need is an oversized hat and a feather boa and you'll be on your way :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having my gold tooth installed Monday. lol