Will my order get through?

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just saw the Alpha Drive+Restore deal so i bought 4, so 4 of each are coming to me, but i live in Canada, do you still think it will get through? None of the ingredients are illegal here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, we have not had any problems getting these into Canada.

For future orders, though, you might want to consider illegally immigrating into the US...I hear it is all the rage lately. Best thing is, no legal consequences.

EDIT: I suppose that should read Emigrating, not immigrating. can I get a ruling here, judges?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say potato you say potato...wait, that doesn't look right typed out. Oh well... :sigh:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: I suppose that should read Emigrating, not immigrating. can I get a ruling here, judges?
Emigrating would be correct, but it's really a "six in one hand, half-dozen in the other" kind of thing.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! The main thing for me is i like to order in bulk and you have this USP lab sale on,well when they had their last sale i was ordering 10 bottles at a time,lol. I'd like to pick a bunch from you soon, i just wanna make sure everything goes through ok.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like my typical Friday night...I end up with 6 in one hand.

I'm in a rut, I think I will use the other hand tonight.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just saw the Alpha Drive+Restore deal so i bought 4, so 4 of each are coming to me, but i live in Canada, do you still think it will get through? None of the ingredients are illegal here.
I just received a bottle of Alpha Drive in the mail today, and purchased a bottle of Restore a month or so ago as well, which also arrived to me in Canada with no issues.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on my first order....kinda gettin' concerned 'cause I know it arrived in Canada last Wednesday but still hasn't shown up. It contained:

2 Cycle Support
1 Restore
1 ActivaTe
1 Inhibit-E

What do you guys think?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on my first order....kinda gettin' concerned 'cause I know it arrived in Canada last Wednesday but still hasn't shown up. It contained:

2 Cycle Support
1 Restore
1 ActivaTe
1 Inhibit-E

What do you guys think?
How slow are they normally? It is only Tuesday morning, so give it another day.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How slow are they normally? It is only Tuesday morning, so give it another day.
It varies a lot. A week seems a little long, I think..unless ofcourse it's stuck in customs. Will give it another day as you suggested. Thanks.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
So far, we have not had any problems getting these into Canada.

For future orders, though, you might want to consider illegally immigrating into the US...I hear it is all the rage lately. Best thing is, no legal consequences.

I would love to, i hear mexicans/cubas have no problems with immigration.

An my orders take on average minimum 10-14 days out of the Usa. I havn't had any custom problems yet.

M

mwdonald

Awards
I'm a little concerned about my order as well. It was shipped on Sept. 18th and I haven't heard anything yet. It must be held up in customs! I have no idea of it even arrived in Canada -- my tracking number didn't work for this order :confused: . Has anyone had problems with customs and these:
Muscle Milk
CytoGainer
SizeOn
Adam.

My last order from NP only took 9 business days to arrive (and it was still opened by customs).

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm just thinking because of the quantity that i ordered. If you guys ship as if you were a family member all packages would get through super fast, i know a couple companies are doing this now and it's awesome.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update. I checked the status of my order on the Canada Post website and as of this afternoon, it's indicating "Item was released from Customs and is now with Canada Post for sortation". So I should have it within a day or two I would guess.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. I checked the status of my order on the Canada Post website and as of this afternoon, it's indicating "Item was released from Customs and is now with Canada Post for sortation". So I should have it within a day or two I would guess.
Thanks for the update Ninjo :thumbsup:

M

mwdonald

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what shipping option did you choose?

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I live in Canada also and I received my order today from Nutraplanet. Usually takes 6-8 business days exactly to get to my door using Global Express.

Excellent service...thanks again

M

mwdonald

Awards
I'm a little concerned about my order as well. It was shipped on Sept. 18th and I haven't heard anything yet. It must be held up in customs! I have no idea of it even arrived in Canada -- my tracking number didn't work for this order :confused: . Has anyone had problems with customs and these:
Muscle Milk
CytoGainer
SizeOn
Adam.

My last order from NP only took 9 business days to arrive (and it was still opened by customs).
I got a delivery notice today so it looks like my order is at the post office. I've never had an order take this long to arrive (exactly a month). On the positive side, there are no customs fees this time.

M

mwdonald

Awards
I live in Canada also and I received my order today from Nutraplanet. Usually takes 6-8 business days exactly to get to my door using Global Express.

Excellent service...thanks again
6-8 business days??? I've chosen the cheapest (and slowest) shipping method possible every time and I almost always get my order in 8-10 business days. I'll probably try Global Express on my next order to see the difference. For heavy orders this option is far too expensive (and apparently does not get your order to you much faster).

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I got my 3 bottles of ATD yesterday, so that took 10 days i believe, not bad at all.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my package today. Thanks Sam!

Customs did open it but everything got through okay. I was most concerned about the Inhibit-E cause I know some folks were having problems getting Rebound XT through. Anyway, they did assess me a duty charge of $8.17 but no big deal..certainly not the biggest amount I've had to pay when shopping down south. Also, considering the size of the order, I didn't mind the add'l charge.

Will be ordering from NP again in the future.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I got my 3 bottles of ATD yesterday, so that took 10 days i believe, not bad at all.
Prett much anything I order from the States takes 8-10days so it was right on time :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Got my package today. Thanks Sam!

Customs did open it but everything got through okay. I was most concerned about the Inhibit-E cause I know some folks were having problems getting Rebound XT through. Anyway, they did assess me a duty charge of $8.17 but no big deal..certainly not the biggest amount I've had to pay when shopping down south. Also, considering the size of the order, I didn't mind the add'l charge.

Will be ordering from NP again in the future.
What kind of shipping did you use? Last time I ordered from NP using Fedex it got opened. I was also charged a duty fee...