Im about to embark on my first NP cookie journey

I-Vtec

Awards
ok, the directions say 2 parts mix to 1 part milk. so i used 1/3 cup of milk 2/3 cup of mix in a bowl to test it out. the directions say 15-30 sec in microwave. i had to use 1 minute( my microwave is brand new ) after it came out i stirred it. it fluffed up a ckace like texture. it taste freakin great!!!!!!!!! EVEN MY 16MONTH old loved it.

i wish i knew the calorie content, or if there was a scooper in the bag. it says 10g of protein per serving but who knows how much a serving is.

regardless a healthy snack for the sweet tooth

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:::sigh:::

I don't blame you, CROWLER, for not wanting this headache.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy them because they are gone! A bunch of guys were wanting conformation on macros, fiber content etc. and it got to the point were it was to much and Crowler quit making them. So your timing blows donkey ****! You discover this hidden gem only to find that it's extinct!
BTW: 15min @ 350 degrees kicks butt, I personnally can't stand them in the microwave.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
:::sigh:::

I don't blame you, CROWLER, for not wanting this headache.

Hey! your running scared now are you? You got me all excited and now your going to run? Just put a disclaimer on the pkg, "macro contents are estimates only, consume at your own risk"

I-Vtec

Awards
wow just wow

they are cookies who gives a ****.

some people i just dont understand.

if they were concerned dont ****in buy them point blank.

but man you were right these are great. i wish i bought them earlier but ive been so busy.

ohwell im eating more right now :good: no worries here

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it sucks! can you believe people were complaining there were to many chips!!!!! Unfriggin believable, I still have a small stash but I think I can't hold out much longer!

I-Vtec

Awards
Yeh it sucks! can you believe people were complaining there were to many chips!!!!! Unfriggin believable, I still have a small stash but I think I can't hold out much longer!

im picking up another bag right now as we speak lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think CROWLER needs a vacation...my man works hard just to keep up with productions...poor guy sometimes stays up til 6 in the morning working, then dealing with me and my emails!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I think your right, seems like he's always available! and I'm 13hrs ahead so I find him at some strange hours!

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
i use a 30 gram protein scooper and just mix in the milk accordingly. I just mixed in 1 tbsp of pb into the last one i made and it was delicous! i'm bulking so i don't care bout the macros...muahahaha

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I've 30 lbs at the house and 10 here at work...friggin retarded

mymilkexpired

Awards
I got in on the tail end of this deal but my first and probably only bag came in today. Went the microwave route and damn these are great. The ingredient list isnt that complicated, its conceiveable that anyone could recreate in a very similar fashion.

Damn these are good :(

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If AI wants to bring this back or Nutra picks it up, just lemme know if you need a chocolate chip distribution supervisor, I will work for free supps and the occasional handful of cookie mix.