Multiple Sources for Cissus?

propho

Awards
  • Established
I just got a new container of Cissus from you and it looks totally different from the last batch.. it's a more fine powder and also a lot more orange?

Just wanting to make sure it didn't get mixed up with something else. The color/texture is just like Avena Sativa...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got a new container of Cissus from you and it looks totally different from the last batch.. it's a more fine powder and also a lot more orange?

Just wanting to make sure it didn't get mixed up with something else. The color/texture is just like Avena Sativa...
Originally we had the USPLabs Cissus which was 5%...now we have another reliable source which I believe is 6%.

We are currently sold out, but Dsade's working on sourcing one with a % that will top the charts...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Originally we had the USPLabs Cissus which was 5%...now we have another reliable source which I believe is 6%.

We are currently sold out, but Dsade's working on sourcing one with a % that will top the charts...
Is it over 10%?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully in time to use the 10% code :box:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So this will probably be sold out for a couple of weeks then, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to pick up enough material to cover orders while awaiting verification of quality on the new material.

In addition, I have arranged RAW materials to be shipped to my factory in China and custom extracted. If all goes well, we should see an INSANE strength material by January (maybe 30-35%) at a decent price.

propho

Awards
  • Established
excellent! =) I was wondering when someone would bring a new stronger cissus since I know USP had the 10% extract..

Thanks guys!