New AM Discount Code!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM members, receive an additional 10% off your order by using the following code: AM10

Coupon not valid on sale or clearance items. Coupon expires Nov 1st.

Enjoy! :cheers:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack offer. Good prices on the rest of the products too.

I-Vtec

Awards
awwwwwwww man I ordered my cookies yesterday before i saw this :(

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Man, if I could get 10% back on all of my orders...... :jaw:

Thanks for the deal and at least a couple of weeks
to use it!

R

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awwwwwwww man I ordered my cookies yesterday before i saw this :(
The cookies are on sale so it wouldn't have applied anyways...you could always stock up on the NP line of bulk powders and capped products to take advantage of the 10% ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cookies are on sale so it wouldn't have applied anyways...you could always stock up on the NP line of bulk powders and capped products to take advantage of the 10% ;)
This is exactly what I'm doing, hence why asked about the Capping Stack earlier!

I-Vtec

Awards

touche :)

i just happen to need some more leucine

any chance of getting waxy maize starch in?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
nice im going to order some cycle support soon me thinks.

I-Vtec

Awards

touche :)

i just happen to need some more leucine

any chance of getting waxy maize starch in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capping stack should be up by early next week. We had been awaiting some paperwork acknowledgement from the supplier which has been straightened out.

This will correspond to a decent sized expansion of the bulk line, amongst..."other things" exciting.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Thanks for the info. I might have to hold off for a couple more days then.:sad:

Baptizer

Awards
Iam getting an 'application error (rails)' error when adding the code to my big order :( i'll wait to hear back before I send my order through....hope someone can help.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I'm getting the same. And now, I can't even get halfway through the order process!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing!!!! For a good divorce lawyer yeah shes gonna kill me.......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Application Error fixed...damn code.

Enjoy the sale kids...but don't miss your curfew or you are grounded!!!

Oats n' chicken

Awards
How long are the specials gunna be up for? The powerfull to be exact?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iam getting an 'application error (rails)' error when adding the code to my big order :( i'll wait to hear back before I send my order through....hope someone can help.
The reason you're getting the error message is because your big order isn't big enough. Try adding 3-6 more of each to your cart and it should allow you to checkout without any problems :D

No but seriously, if you are still having problems, let us know. I think it should be working now...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isnt everything at NP on sale??:twisted:
Yes it is....that's exactly what this thread is all about! Anything not marked down is eligible for 10% off!

AM members, receive an additional 10% off your order by using the following code: AM10

Coupon not valid on sale or clearance items. Coupon expires Nov 1st.

Enjoy! :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just after I get done ordering , :ack
Order the same things again, only with the discount code, and it would be like you got 5% off each order :)

tomall2

Awards
Thanks NP. One hell of a rush just pushing the submit button - and with the discount - icing on the cake!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks NP. One hell of a rush just pushing the submit button - and with the discount - icing on the cake!
^^^Must have ordered cookies!

Last edited:
TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Hi stryder & dsade. Just a quick question on the discount.Do you have to be a gold member to qualify or can you be just a registered user?

Reason for asking was that I put in a small order for some bulk cissus & mp a couple days back and being the tight ar*e I am I added the discount code.But don't think I got it.Order number was 36803.

Thanks for your time.Cheers

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think I should just send my checks to your account via direct deposit :D

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
looks like your order just wasn't big enough TSB, rumour has it you're off to city fitness?

Who ya gonna ask for advice if I shift gyms big mike? Rumour has it that your helping team sausage prepare for the Taranaki's.

Bring back big JOE I say. :banned:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
DAMNIT!!! i totally forgot about the discount code. i deserve one of these :nutkick: stryder, would you be a doll and hook it up anyways? my order # is 40000. i should get a special discount for being order #40000, so ill settle for a 15% discount:dance: jk, i know asking for the 10% after ordering is sh*tty of me so ill understand if it doesnt happen. it was completely my fault and i could have saved $19!:frustrate i pretty much saved that much + some with your presale on the new halo liquigels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In celebration of order #40000, we are going to pack your order with 40000 packing peanuts.

Your garbageman will love you, and you will think of NutraPlanet every time you find another one in your house for the next 15 years.

YAY!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
In celebration of order #40000, we are going to pack your order with 40000 packing peanuts.

Your garbageman will love you, and you will think of NutraPlanet every time you find another one in your house for the next 15 years.

YAY!
LOL, I have been known to save up my junk mail and send it back to people in the SAE just to make a point.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

YAY!
fair enough, ill be looking forward to my 40000 peanuts;) and dont think i wont be counting them... im expecting all 40000 to be there or else im never ordering from nutraplanet again! oh god, i take that back. i think the worst thing that could happen in my life would be if you guys boycotted my business:blink:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Wow i missed this special, aww crappy i just ordered :-( stryer

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
dsade or stryder, i was looking on placing an order. are you guys ruuning another discount code. thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't checked, but it might still be active for now. Not sure that we can carry both the discount code and the charity drive, though

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I placed a fairly large order the other day and the discount code worked, but then I noticed I needed one more thing-Protein powder! So I emailed your guys company, and they added it in for me, although the discount code was taken out of my order... :( no worries though. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Email Stryder, and I am sure he will take care of things for you. Sometimes the computers do their own thing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - that happened to me, lbar. Sam refunded me the 10%.

Email him.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump, does this code still work? I know it is after the date, but I was about to place an order and thought I would check just in case. It doesn't seem to be taking it off the final total so I was shamlessly hoping it's still good. :)

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only one way to find out. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny. I thought about trying it out yesterday when I put in my order, but then I felt cheap so I didn't do it. I still got a good deal, so I'm not going to sweat it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are cheap...cheap and dirty. Cheap and dirty, and I love it.