Halodrol Liquigels Now on Presale!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The soon to be released Halodrol Liquigels now available for presale at NutraPlanet.com!

This product should be available next week.

Presale Price: $44.99 :bruce1:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Name:wtf:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP...
We should be getting this in the next couple days so take advantage of the presale pricing while it lasts...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word on when this will be in stock?
I just got off the phone with Gaspari Nutrition and it seems that it shipped out to our distributors the other day. Initially I was told that it had shipped almost 2 weeks ago and therefor we based our ETA upon that tenative ship date. This time when I spoke with them, I made sure that it had indeed shipped out and they resounded with a definite YES. So with that in mind, we will be receiving our shipment the middle of next week...

**I hate to be the barer of bad news, so I'm going to end this on a high note.

Due to everyone's extreme exercise in patience, I have decided to drop the presale price on the Halodrol Liquigels down to an unbelievable $39.99...that's right $39.99!!! It's our way of saying thanks to our loyal customers. So don't miss out on these HUGE savings on the Halodrol Liquigels, because prices are going back up to $49.99 once items arrive (middle of next week).

How bout them apples? :D

**customers who have already took advantage of the presale will have their orders recalculated to reflect price drop :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
:clap2:
I just got off the phone with Gaspari Nutrition and it seems that it shipped out to our distributors the other day. Initially I was told that it had shipped almost 2 weeks ago and therefor we based our ETA upon that tenative ship date. This time when I spoke with them, I made sure that it had indeed shipped out and they resounded with a definite YES. So with that in mind, we will be receiving our shipment the middle of next week...

**I hate to be the barer of bad news, so I'm going to end this on a high note.

Due to everyone's extreme exercise in patience, I have decided to drop the presale price on the Halodrol Liquigels down to an unbelievable $39.99...that's right $39.99!!! It's our way of saying thanks to our loyal customers. So don't miss out on these HUGE savings on the Halodrol Liquigels, because prices are going back up to $49.99 once items arrive (middle of next week).

How bout them apples? :D

**customers who have already took advantage of the presale will have their orders recalculated to reflect price drop :)
SOLD!!! will be placing an order when i get home from work. very nice stryder:clap2:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same stuff Halodrol had in it? Or is it just purley Archadonic acid? I'm tempted to buy, but I have X-factor already so don't want to spend money if its just AA.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same stuff Halodrol had in it? Or is it just purley Archadonic acid? I'm tempted to buy, but I have X-factor already so don't want to spend money if its just AA.
when i read the blurb in the ad it says " the only product to have AA and a prohormone as a 1-2 punch" or something along those lines.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
when i read the blurb in the ad it says " the only product to have AA and a prohormone as a 1-2 punch" or something along those lines.
Yah I didn't think the ad was very clear so I wanted to ask.

Thanks for the response.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Too bad I'm 19 - DAMN!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Is this the exact same formula as the original?

I thought NP wasnt selling PH's anymore.

Sorry If I'm asking Q's that have been covered. I havent been on as much lately.

Anyway, great deal.

Update: looks like AA and an AI? Sort of shady to keep the same name....

I guess Ive also answered all my questions. NP isnt selling PH's again.

I got all excited for nothing. :(

I cant believe Gaspari licensed AA from Bill. I never got very excited about AA.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
k im wrong bohica it says " AA , testosterone booster, AI... one two punch yadayada."

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
i'm trying to hold out on an order till the BCAA's come in. this tough!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm trying to hold out on an order till the BCAA's come in. this tough!
We have a VERY small batch coming in tomorrow until the rest of our shipment arrives...will have it up for you soon so you can take advantage of all the savings before they're gone :D

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i purchased 2 halo liquigels but have a question and would like opinions. it seems that the ingredients are really synergistic yet it appears to be underdosed with the AA. think buying x factor and adding 250-500mg AA per day would be worth the extra expenditure?

this is kinda O/T so let me know if you want this deleted stryder

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
good question. you should post it in another forum...let us know which one you pick

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
bulking or cutting?

it seems from what I've read this is more for bulking.
Whereas HD-50 was more of a cutter.
Right? or wrong?

Why call it Halodrol at all?

Any ideas?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Old h50 was whatever you wanted it to be..bulk...cut. it all depended on diet...for me at least

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
Old h50 was whatever you wanted it to be..bulk...cut. it all depended on diet...for me at least

Makes me wonder how to treat the new compound as far as diet goes. It sounds like just a bulker. I could be wrong.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
yeah. the ingredients look promising. I wonder how it would stack with the old stuff.

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
yeah. the ingredients look promising. I wonder how it would stack with the old stuff.
Well HD-50 is a methyl and this is not, so the liver toxicity would only be from the HD-50. The beauty of the liquigels is that theres no PCT required. I bought 2 boxes and am thinking of mabey just adding some tribulus. Still not positive how I'm dialing in the diet yet though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, just got the confirmation that our distributor has received the Halo Liquigels, which means, we should be receiving it tomorrow or Friday at the latest, sooooooo.......

Time to stock up if you're interested in trying this new product at this unbelievable price, because once it arrives in stock...prices will be going UP!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
whats the ETA on the BCAA's...my cart sits oh so lonely waiting for me to hit the checkout button!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, here is the latest and final update...

Due to the size of our order, part of our order will be arriving tomorrow and the rest will be arriving Monday. What does this mean? It means we will have enough to fill some of the preorders tomorrow and the bulk of the orders will go out Monday, therefor we will keep the presale price up and running through the weekend...SO buy em up because prices are going up Monday! :D