Comming Soon to Nutra-PowerFULL at bulk powder price.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Comming Soon to Nutra-PowerFULL at bulk powder price.


    Sam and I decided to run a Large PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, and cialabol sale through NutraPlanet. NutraP is The new force in retail sales! WHy purchase bulk powder when you get the capsules at bulk powder pricing.

    Why so cheap? Simply, I have a large stock of product taking up Room in My home gym. Why do I have a large stock of product in my home gym? I split with my partner. He was responsible for the manufacturing. In our dissolution, I ended up with a small wharehouse full of USPlabs product. WHy the blowout sale? In USPlabs fashion, we improved our product formulations to a small extent. We also improved on our Presentation.

    In a nutshell, I like to pass on the savings to AnabolicMinds, SAM, and his customers. Besides the above, this is my best form of marketing/advertising.

    The prices will be SUPER CHEAP for a LIMITED TIME. If you buy the stack, the price is even cheaper.

    Thank you Sam! Thank you AM. A special thanks to all AnabolicMinds faculty, staff, members, and alumni(lol).

  2. Registered User
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    dewey beach
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9463

    damn... there goes another paycheck.
  3. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    The prices will be SUPER CHEAP for a LIMITED TIME. If you buy the stack, the price is even cheaper.
    First I would like to say thank you...I would like to follow that up by asking...WHEN?
    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Sunuva*****, ya know some of us our poor ass University students....Taken my money dammit..
  5. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Great to hear!! When is this going to happen??
  6. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    By friday the latest, I would guess but best to let Sam advise on that..
  7. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Great. One cant go wrong with PowerFULL and cAMPHIBOLIC!
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    You know you want to add Cissus to the sale.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  9. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    You know you want to add Cissus to the sale.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be that guy!
  10. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    We need a smiley/icon that somehow gets the idea of a dwindling account balance across.

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Sam and I decided to run a Large PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, and cialabol sale through NutraPlanet. NutraP is The new force in retail sales! WHy purchase bulk powder when you get the capsules at bulk powder pricing.

    Why so cheap? Simply, I have a large stock of product taking up Room in My home gym. Why do I have a large stock of product in my home gym? I split with my partner. He was responsible for the manufacturing. In our dissolution, I ended up with a small wharehouse full of USPlabs product. WHy the blowout sale? In USPlabs fashion, we improved our product formulations to a small extent. We also improved on our Presentation.

    In a nutshell, I like to pass on the savings to AnabolicMinds, SAM, and his customers. Besides the above, this is my best form of marketing/advertising.

    The prices will be SUPER CHEAP for a LIMITED TIME. If you buy the stack, the price is even cheaper.

    Thank you Sam! Thank you AM. A special thanks to all AnabolicMinds faculty, staff, members, and alumni(lol).
  11. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be that guy!
    Just trying out the Jedi mind trick.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  12. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    We need a smiley/icon that somehow gets the idea of a dwindling account balance across.
    A picture of USP or Stryder would convey that message very well.

    The same icon could also double for growing account balance. Depending on who's situation you're speaking of.
  13. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Just trying out the Jedi mind trick.
    ^^^The force is strong in this one.
  14. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    I bet they have this sale up by the end of the day! They are always quick with everything!!
  15. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Damn and I just made an order of the Muira Puama hoping it will brings results similiar to that of PowerFULL.
  16. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Damn and I just made an order of the Muira Puama hoping it will brings results similiar to that of PowerFULL.
    It always works that way. Whenever i order something from NP, i find the next day something is on sale and i'm placing another order!!
  17. Registered User
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    VA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    8140

    i just orderd from sam! DAMN!
  18. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MOD island
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Damn very nice here, I"m going to be loading up
  19. Board Supporter
    nevergoodenough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    384

    Damn it I just bought some bulk muira puma. I wonder if there is any way I can exchange it for the pills, I hate powders.
  20. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough
    Damn it I just bought some bulk muira puma. I wonder if there is any way I can exchange it for the pills, I hate powders.
    Sorry, can't do returns or exchanges on the bulk powders...
  21. Registered User
    Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the basement
    Age
    39
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    169

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Damn and I just made an order of the Muira Puama hoping it will brings results similiar to that of PowerFULL.
    I did the same thing.
  22. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Just for clarification: the PowerFULL, cAMP, Cialabol will be on sale for a GREAT price...BUT, servings/cost ratio still comes out to be MUCH more economical on the bulk powders...so you all still saved $$$ by getting the bulks
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Sorry, can't do returns or exchanges on the bulk powders...
    Guys it will stack nicely no need for returns. The powder is not part of powerfull either way.
  24. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Sale should be up and running Thursday! These prices will be SICK...especially the USPLabs Super Stack

    Stay tuned...
  25. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Did we mention that it was a limited supply and that sales will only be good while supplies hold up
  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Sale should be up and running Thursday! These prices will be SICK...especially the USPLabs Super Stack

    Stay tuned...

    I will have a nice article to compliment the stack..If you have not tried cialabol, pay the cheap price and thank us later.
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    I would like to clarify a few things to help SAM with future customer service question.

    SOme bottle are clear and some are white. The capsule color will vary. The Formulas are the same and that is what counts.
  28. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown - Washington D.C.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    156092

    ...


    I'm interested in Cialabol, but I'm having trouble completely understanding it. Where can I find a write-up?

    Edit: I just look a nutra's writeup.
  29. Registered User
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The carnival of American decay on parade
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    784

    Are you going to put any limits on how many units people can order? It's nice when those of us who actually work can get in on sales once in a while? And since I'm being so pushy any chance you'll have some nice protein on sale too?
  30. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Are you going to put any limits on how many units people can order? It's nice when those of us who actually work can get in on sales once in a while? And since I'm being so pushy any chance you'll have some nice protein on sale too?
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing b/c the sales always seem to start late at night when I'm already in bed for work when they start.
  31. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Are you going to put any limits on how many units people can order? It's nice when those of us who actually work can get in on sales once in a while? And since I'm being so pushy any chance you'll have some nice protein on sale too?
    ^^^^x2. I think limits are a good idea to some aspect since people may turn around and ebay it at a higher cost!
  32. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    damn... there goes another paycheck.
    word.
  33. Registered User
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    194

    Order all ready set for $180..Than I hear about this!! I might aswell forward all my checks from work right to you guys =D haha
  34. Registered User
    Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    189

    Alright i am ready for this.

    Got the credit card out all ready

    Jdub
  35. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    At first no, but if bottles are flying off the shelves, we will do something to ensure we can extend the sale out for at least a couple weeks.
  36. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    At first no, but if bottles are flying off the shelves, we will do something to ensure we can extend the sale out for at least a couple weeks.
    Are you serious? A couple of weeks?!?
  37. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Are you serious? A couple of weeks?!?
    That's what we are hoping for if supplies hold up...
  38. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    That's awesome! Thanks USP Labs/NutraPlanet.
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Oh poopy Jesus. So what are we talkin' here? Half price? 1/4 Price? Free b/c I am pretty?
  40. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown - Washington D.C.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    156092

    ....


    That is GREAT news. I need to get my paycheck, so I can pick up a ton of Cialabol and maybe a little melting point. Maybe some whey too.

    P.S. - Any chance of getting a larger container of leucine...?

    Also, will the MP still be there?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Performance Pudding soon to be sold on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:00 AM
  3. Nettle,Powerfull,6oxo Bulk Powder Stack
    By gotDOMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in