Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big thumbs up to nutra planet, great sale. i got 2 melting point and 1 activate. to the rest of you who got mp please post results, compare notes. btw took my first dose today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, please...both on AM and on the NP review section.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im dissappointed in just about all the protiens i bought although they were good price so i cant complain to much. I bought 3 flavors of MegaMilk and they all taste pretty mcuh the same, not even close to MuscleMilk. The syntrax Nectar flavor Green Apple or whatever smells like ******* and taste bad too. The GFpro Rasberry Lemonade tastes pretty bad to and I also got the pineapple mango, both dont mix well at all in a shaker. That was a good deal and like any bodybuilder i force things down for the nutritional value so I guess Ill be choking it down for a while on those powders...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree the mega milk is not anywhere near as good as the muscle milk, though I did finally develop a taste for the Cookies and Creme, once I quit trying to compare them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read reviews on other sites that said the raspberry lemonade GF pro was very good but i cant stand it and want to put it up on the auction. I guess you can hardly ever go by reviews when some say yay and some say nay.