moving sale

1. moving sale

big thumbs up to nutra planet, great sale. i got 2 melting point and 1 activate. to the rest of you who got mp please post results, compare notes. btw took my first dose today.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Yes, please...both on AM and on the NP review section.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Im dissappointed in just about all the protiens i bought although they were good price so i cant complain to much. I bought 3 flavors of MegaMilk and they all taste pretty mcuh the same, not even close to MuscleMilk. The syntrax Nectar flavor Green Apple or whatever smells like ******* and taste bad too. The GFpro Rasberry Lemonade tastes pretty bad to and I also got the pineapple mango, both dont mix well at all in a shaker. That was a good deal and like any bodybuilder i force things down for the nutritional value so I guess Ill be choking it down for a while on those powders...

4. I agree the mega milk is not anywhere near as good as the muscle milk, though I did finally develop a taste for the Cookies and Creme, once I quit trying to compare them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. i read reviews on other sites that said the raspberry lemonade GF pro was very good but i cant stand it and want to put it up on the auction. I guess you can hardly ever go by reviews when some say yay and some say nay.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] Anabeta Elite, X-factor,m secreta bridge, cardiotrx! Moving Sale.
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 10:00 AM
  2. The Nutraplanet Moving Sale Revisited!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 10:14 AM
  3. How Low Can We Go?--NutraPlanet Moving Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 05:14 PM