U.S. Sky Diving World Champions!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A very close friend of mine, Shannon Pilcher, and his team PD Factory recently won the World Finals in skydiving. This is like the Olympics of skydiving and is a monumental acheivement in the sport. Here is a trailor for their team...enjoy!

Last edited:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That **** Rocks! Who's the soundtrack by?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked the same thing. I better get an answer soon or bad things will happen...bad things!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That video get's me so freakin' pumped up...it's a major adrenalin rush just watching them do what they do. They are the greatest group of guys who are passionate about the sport, traveling around the world (literally) doing what they love.

That video was shot in Italy...I believe they are working on getting to dive in the Grand Canyon soon!

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!!! that must be some kinda rush, i felt pumped up just watching it !

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even know it was a competative sport, do they do it year-round, it looks like alot of practice and innovation would be involved.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please feel free to share this video with all your friends...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didnt even know it was a competative sport, do they do it year-round, it looks like alot of practice and innovation would be involved.
Yes it is a competitive sport...there are many different events or challenges (for a lack of a better term). PD Factory Team also does the free style (I think it's called) where they do formations. There are also contests that judge form and maneuverability, etc...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FLIPSYDE LYRICS

"Someday"

[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'

[Verse 1]
They tellin' me it's all good just wait
You know you're gonna be there someday
Sippin' on Jim Beam ok
Gotta get these things one day
Till then do another line you know
Searching for that other high
Stop or I gotta steal then steal
Kill or I'm gonna be killed
I got a sack in my pocket
Conscious yellin' drop it
You know we're gonna lose it someday
And we tryin' to hold it all together but the devil is too clever so
I'm gonna die you gonna die we gonna die Someday one day I said

[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on the wind you know

[Verse 2]
Try to lie but it ain't me Ain't me
Try to look but I can't see
Can't stop right now cause I'm too far and I can't keep goin' cause it's too hard
In the day in the night it's the same thing
On the field on the block it's the same game
On the real if you stop then it's no pain but if you can't feel pain then it's no gain
Rearrange and you change and it's all bad and you try to maintain but you fall back
And you crawl and you slip and you slide down
Wanna make it to the top better start now
So I hold my soul and I die hard
All alone in the night in the graveyard
Someday one day I'm gonna be free and they won't try to kill me for being me
Hey someday

[Chorus]

If you know how this is
Gonna see it's not that easy
Don't stop get it till it's done
From where you are or have begun
I said keep on try a little harder to see everything you need to be
Believe in your dreams
That you see when you're asleep

[Chorus]

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very cool video. The mountain scenes are great, but just the thought of doing the base jumps off of a giant rock is scary as hell!

TSC

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very cool video. The mountain scenes are great, but just the thought of doing the base jumps off of a giant rock is scary as hell!

TSC
Yeah, my buddy was telling me that the base jumps really are scary!!! You don't have much time to think and if you mess up...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PD Factory will also be releasing a full length documentary early part of next year...so stay tuned!

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my buddy was telling me that the base jumps really are scary!!! You don't have much time to think and if you mess up...
yeah, my dreams start out like the beautiful snow covered mountain scenes... but end up with me crashing into the concrete dam or mountain side. Fortunately I wake before any pain occurs.

The documentary should be cool if its filmed as well as that trailor. much cooler than the normal airplane jump stuff you see on tv.

TSC

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never got to do the free fall stuff but the rush from what I did do was amazing. I wish I could of went into that type of sky diving.

Here's a clip of what I did in the army

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
didn't realize Jayhawkk was typing while I was posting.

The line 'much cooler than the normal airplane jump stuff you see on tv.' should have read 'much cooler than the normal airplane jump stuff you see on tv, but the army training jump type footage is really cool too... " :run:

TSC

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn J, that is cool as hell...perfect song for the video man!

Jdub

Awards
Those videos are sweet. And i really like the music for both of them. I really like the someday song.

Jdub

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats nuts! what are they competing for in the video? I cant see how that is a comp. Was that actually comp footage? Looks like quite a time. I would seriously give up bodybuilding if I did all that stuff. Just the feeling of being free, its like flying down the freeway driving a car at top speed but only thing your in the air, what a rush.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats nuts! what are they competing for in the video? I cant see how that is a comp. Was that actually comp footage? Looks like quite a time. I would seriously give up bodybuilding if I did all that stuff. Just the feeling of being free, its like flying down the freeway driving a car at top speed but only thing your in the air, what a rush.
The video is just their promotional trailer...the world finals competition they won took place in Europe somewhere.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long has your friend been skydiving and how/when did he get started???

liquid_

your friend

to Stryder:

hi, we are actually looking for Shannon's contacts as he doesn't reply from any email address and we need to plan some events this year....
I have eventually came through this post and notice that you are, guys, friends! can you help me and give me his contact email or send it to my e-mail [email protected]

thank you.
Robert.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Now that is absolutely amazing!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder, Ask your friend if he has ever encountered any sketchy wind currents down those mountain decents. I'd be surprised if he says no. The roll down through the rock cutout is classic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dustinr334 Anabolics 2
RenegadeRows General Chat 28
Cellardude General Chat 39
anabolicrhino General Chat 3
General Chat 11