High Potency Bulk Muira Puama--IN STOCK!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us that don't know, how much should one take of this per day and what does the dosing schedule look like. I know there have been various products that are similar, but I'm not sure if the other stuff was a 10:1 ratio.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. As soon as I get an idea when all the various products recently discussed will be coming in, I'll be placing an order (like others, I assume - I'd like to place one order rather than several).

beast69

beast69

Awards
For those of us that don't know, how much should one take of this per day and what does the dosing schedule look like. I know there have been various products that are similar, but I'm not sure if the other stuff was a 10:1 ratio.
I would also like to know this:cool:

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn you! order will be coming through soon =(

propho

Awards
  • Established
and what's the dosing on this if it's stronger?

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just an fyi, there is a typo in the description: 'vaious' instead of 'various' . fixing it will probably quadruple sales... or not.

TSC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other extracts were 4:1, and I believe people were looking at multiple gram dosages.

Only feedback will tell, but I would estimate that 800mg - 1 gram 3 times a day would be effective.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I looked at PowerFull dosing and am thinking of 2g, 3x a day, 20-30 minutes before meals. ...but.. what do I know? :D

Rule of thumb is, start low and see how it goes... (Some one reported that he was riding the porcelain stalion after ingesting MP... :D )

We may need to cycle off every few weeks, as there is report of the positive effect wearing off after a few weeks of continous use..

YMMV....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post feedback on this dosage, if you don't mind?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just an fyi, there is a typo in the description: 'vaious' instead of 'various' . fixing it will probably quadruple sales... or not.

TSC
Thanks for the head's up...fixed the typo. Now I expect you to buy quadruple your originally intended amount :p

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the head's up...fixed the typo. Now I expect you to buy quadruple your originally intended amount :p
no, actually I expect 25% commission on all sales after I spotted the typo, as obviously the sales wouldn't have occured. I should ask for 75%, but I'm feeling generous today. :icon_lol:

TSC

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, actually I expect 25% commission on all sales after I spotted the typo, as obviously the sales wouldn't have occured. I should ask for 75%, but I'm feeling generous today. :icon_lol:

TSC
Do me a favor and don't do me anymore favors... tsc-->:nutkick: <--stryder

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do me a favor and don't do me anymore favors... tsc-->:nutkick: <--stryder

Well, since I ordered about 50 pounds of various proteins at about 25% of retail during the sale, we can call it even... however, I'd like to request advanced notice for the next moving sale. So its more like TSC --> :cheers: <-- Stryder .

TSC

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BioHaz,
I've taken 2 bottles in a row of P'full (maybe 6 weeks or so). I thought the last 3 weeks or whatever was when it really started to shine (vs. only one bottle of P'full).

So - I think you could take this stuff for 6 to 8 weeks and not lose much effectiveness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your dosage?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think 6 caps, D.
But - I've taken so many bottles of P'full (probably 7 to 8) and tried so many dosing schemes that I can't remember what worked the best.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BioHaz,
I've taken 2 bottles in a row of P'full (maybe 6 weeks or so). I thought the last 3 weeks or whatever was when it really started to shine (vs. only one bottle of P'full).

So - I think you could take this stuff for 6 to 8 weeks and not lose much effectiveness.
duly noted...
mucho gracias, amigo...

Then we should just keep going till we see drop in effectiveness.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just took a serving of this Muira Puama and I can honestly feel the effects in the libido department already. It's been 30mins. I took 800mgs (1/4tsp).

I plan to take 4 servings of this daily

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our Muira Puama is a 10:1 concentration...you'll feel the difference ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, how does the 10:1 taste? Do-able as powder, or needs capping?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hey, how does the 10:1 taste? Do-able as powder, or needs capping?
The taste does not bother me really. It smells like a hampster shavings and I simply put a 1/4 tsp on my tongue and down it with juice. What little bitterness that lingers on my tongue or the roof of my mouth after downing it isn't too bad at all....but that's just me. It's a light fluffy powder too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, so it's not horny goat weed or ginko vile? Cool. I'll try it next time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGW and Ginkgo both taste ok mixed with tea (crystal light tea flavor ,etc.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I was dosing 800mg 4 times per day for 4 days and felt the effects from the first dose. An increase in libido, sexual desire along with slightly increased aggression and a little muscle fullness. I ceased a day ago because I started an E-Bol log. Definitely looking forward to starting again in 30days though. Plans are to stack it with Activate then. I would love to see a high % Avena Sativa (like that of USPLabs DNA) come available because I think it would be the ultimate "bedroom stack" along with Activate and Muira Puama.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We used to carry a really good Avena at BN.

I still have the contact name. Thanks for the feedback, looks great.

Good luck with the ebol. :)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
We used to carry a really good Avena at BN.

I still have the contact name. Thanks for the feedback, looks great.

Good luck with the ebol. :)
I know because I've taken it before and loved the effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy using Avena with MACA and fenugreek for these types of situations

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VIA NP's web site:

Muira Puama has long been used by the indigenous peoples for various purposes such as:

* erectile dysfunction and impotency
* as a male aphrodisiac and libido promoter
* as a tonic (tones, balances, strengthens) for males
* hair loss and balding.
* central nervous system tonic (tones, balances, strengthens) and antidepressant

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it grows hair, I'll buy a ****ing pallet! :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A pallet should be good for the pate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was that suppose to be a oral or topical product?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you guys are carrying all of these good herbs. My wife threw out my Muira Puama/Grain alcohol blend I put together. She probably did me a favor. One of my Olive Oil mixtures in the fridge went missing as well:rant: Can't wait to try the MP. I'll keep it locked in the garage this time.

Edit:Why can't I get on the website?

I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.

Funny you state that, I got that complaint alot from the orginal formula..hmm, interesting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey D,
What other products would be added. Looking to prevent some genetic hairloss as well. My Grandfather on my moms side started balding in his 20's :jaw:

I-Vtec

Awards
so this is more of a overall health type product, any benefits int eh gym?

How is this funny?
Not funny as in LOL, but funny as in I had no clue it worked for hair loss. Funny in a good way as in your onto something. Interesting since it was reported by my customers as a side effect.

take care

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Great I can just picture it now.Take off the shirt to show the wife my sculptured physique and all she can do is laugh and pass me the hot wax.Get to it monkey boy. :aargh:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And this is different from right now how?