C2 question

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Has NutraPlanet discontinued carrying UPS labs C2, the website says this product is no longer abvailable for purchase at NP?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
C2 is being reformulated the old C2 isn't being produced...This is as far as I know. I could be wrong.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if it is being reformulated due to poor performance or they just want to make a better version, all of the feedback and logs i have read were positive, and i have had decent results. The reason i ask is becuase i still have half a bottle left i am taking, and i was going to get another bottle and start stacking it with cAMP and Cissus, i am not sure if i should switch off to another product like Venom or another alternative.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
To make it better the old stuff works great. I've used it myself.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the quick reply Jayhawkk, i will just get the C2elsewhere, i always try to buy everything i can from Nutraplanet though.

G

Does anyone know if it is being reformulated due to poor performance or they just want to make a better version, all of the feedback and logs i have read were positive, and i have had decent results. The reason i ask is becuase i still have half a bottle left i am taking, and i was going to get another bottle and start stacking it with cAMP and Cissus, i am not sure if i should switch off to another product like Venom or another alternative.
C2 is being reformulatted not because of quality or performance. We see the need to stimulate c2 a bit more.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
C2 is being reformulatted not because of quality or performance. We see the need to stimulate c2 a bit more.
Thanks for the info USPLabs, I think C2 provides a nice steady energy, I do have a low tollerance for Stims, my wife who has been a steady Stacker w ephedra user said that she thinks C2 was a little light on the initial energy burst but she said she thinks it has a better balance as far as not crashing quickly like the Stacker.
All USP products i have tried have been great in my opinion.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established