Got my first order today. Wow

damien888

Awards
Sam you rock. Awesome price, fast shipping and no custom fees. I'm definately gonna be a long term customer.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt believe the FedEx man just knocking on my door. It said it shipped yesterday, and here it is today. Damn that was the quickest ever, but I also noticed that they arent too far from my place, which is nice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt believe the FedEx man just knocking on my door. It said it shipped yesterday, and here it is today. Damn that was the quickest ever, but I also noticed that they arent too far from my place, which is nice.
I'm in Central Florida and I got mine the day after I ordered as well. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me considering I only paid $30 for $90 of supps, which I received the next day.

...Forgot to say thanks for the free sample.

Last edited:
protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
okay... sam what kinda deal do you have with fed ex??? i put my order in on wensday afternoon, picked the cheapest shipping method, and it still showed up this morning at nine am. thats the quickest shippment yet! also thank you for the substance sample!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam you rock. Awesome price, fast shipping and no custom fees. I'm definately gonna be a long term customer.
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Ontario and am getting ready to place my first order with Nutra. Great that there were no customs fees. Which shipping option did you choose?

beast69

beast69

Awards
I have to agree...I was extremely satisfied with Nutraplanet' customer service as well as shipping and processing speed.

The first time I ordered, I placed two separate orders due to the fact that I came across a sale item i did not notice when I placed the first one. My orders were combined, and I was given a coupon for the difference in shipping price. Now that's great customer service!

cliff-notes version - you rock!:head: