Last Chance for Savings!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last week for the NutraPlanet Moving Sale Extravaganza! Sale ends Oct 1st.

Keep checking the clearance section as we will be randomely adding products and changing prices this week.

**While supplies last. Products are non refundable. Sale prices are only honored for items that are in stock. NutraPlanet is not responsible for oversold items.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You won't believe the prices we've got going on...SOMEBODY STOP ME! :fool2: :banned:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
put the SAN BLAZE on sale!!!!!
im gonna order it...in the next 10 min!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys ya'll better get ur asses over to NP to look at this stuff:
basic cuts for $12 (3/4 price)
mega milk for $5!!!!! (1/4 price)
melting point for $20 (1/2 price)
reduce xt (same as lean xtreme) for $10!!!!! (1/3 price)

btw thats what im ordering now

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of you guys are already jumping on it :D

I promise you...you will not find these kind of prices ANYWHERE! They are selling out quick :run:

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sale prices are ridiculous! awesome deals, this isn't the most expensive order i've made by any means, but probably the heaviest! I can't believe this stuff will last much longer at those prices, especially since most of the items are really good products. You snooze you lose.

TSC

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow thanks! I definitely took advantage of the late night special

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The early bird catches the worm...

Or I guess in this case the night owl ;)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU!!! i need to hide my credit card:run: these deals are insane. much too good to pass up even though i just ordered a lot from you guys not too long ago. repeat customer discount??? haha, jk:nono: . ill be checkin out your specials all week!

hey i changed my shipping address since i moved to an apartment and i wasnt sure how to enter in the address. order # is 20260. can you please check to make sure the format is correct (not sure if i need to type apartment # and where it goes. i listed it after the address of the apartment complex).

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
Woooooooooooooooo!

I had to wake up the wife to get her plastic haha.
I'm gtg on protien for at least 6 months now.

Thanks lots Sam,much appreciated!
:bow28:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Killing me sam...we have to make it so you can pay in advance but add on, I am gonna be tempted to order every time you add more stuff and pay 60 dollars in shipping lol. I guess I could work on controlling my impulse spending :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the shipping is crazy when your buying 20+ pounds of supps, esp to hawaii. Somehow i justified it! dang it stryder your sales are going to put me out on the street with a shopping cart full of supps! I also didnt want to post on this thread because i thought to many people would beat me to the good stuff. Well im done shopping(i think) so its all yours guys.

p.s. who the hell bought the last roadside lemonade Nectar right before i could checkout!???! :aargh:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Geeeeeeeeeez.....just went and added some when I still had an order pending from yesterday. :icon_lol:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam, you may wanna check and see if there is something going on with the shipping options...I was somehow offered shipping for over 10 lbs worth of stuff for 0 dollars via Fedex express saver, and a bunch of the other options were also listed as free. Better get that fixed considering you are practically giving stuff away already :woohoo:

rkretz

Awards
I was ordering a BUNCH of stuff and the mocha nectar was in my cart one minute and someone must have placed a order before I could finish and then it said it was gone! Wow this stuff flew quick im glad I saw this when I did. I also noticed the 0.00 fedex shipping but I picked a honest option but letting you know the above person isn't the only one getting this error.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I was ordering a BUNCH of stuff and the mocha nectar was in my cart one minute and someone must have placed a order before I could finish and then it said it was gone! Wow this stuff flew quick im glad I saw this when I did. I also noticed the 0.00 fedex shipping but I picked a honest option but letting you know the above person isn't the only one getting this error.
i gots me some nectar cappucino coming my way!:p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell...I can't even get an order in here before something is sold out.

Baptizer

Awards
Damn, I was going to order some nectar protein even before it was dropped to 10.00 :( Darn. Guess there was no limit for how many you could purchase?

Nice prices, though!!!! I don't even bother checking all the other supplement stores anymore! Any idea if you are going to get more nectar protein? Too bad more people could not have gotten in on it with a limit imposed.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for the head's up on the shipping glitch...and for the honesty as well. Karma to you both :thumbsup:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Might have to get in on these prices...they seem a little rediculous lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about deleting this thread and jumping in on it :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Baptizer

Awards
Noticed you no longer carry Syntrax Nectar proteins.........is this just cause you are out of stock? Will you be caring Syntrax Nectars again in the future (not at the 10.00 price)?

I had a huge order written down (venom hyperdrive 3.0, cookie mix, etc, etc) but really needed 3 jugs or so of nectar!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Seems like there may be a site issue, I keep getting this message when trying to checkout:

Application error (Rails)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like there may be a site issue, I keep getting this message when trying to checkout:

Application error (Rails)

Should be fixed now, try again

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry about the application error, I was attempting to implement a temporary fix for the FedEx rate quotes, and accidentally made a typo.

I really do hate Mondays ;)

For now unfortunately all FedEx shipping methods except Ground have been disabled. As soon as I get a response from FedEx on why they are returning quotes for $0.00 I will have them back up.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I had two bottles of Omega's Glutamine in my cart and started checking other stuff out and then came back to my cart...out of stock! Should have known better at $5 per bottle!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I had two bottles of Omega's Glutamine in my cart and started checking other stuff out and then came back to my cart...out of stock! Should have known better at $5 per bottle!
LOL...someone over at Mind and Muscle just bought the last ones out...sounds like he yoinked them right out of your cart.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Noticed you no longer carry Syntrax Nectar proteins.........is this just cause you are out of stock? Will you be caring Syntrax Nectars again in the future (not at the 10.00 price)?

I had a huge order written down (venom hyperdrive 3.0, cookie mix, etc, etc) but really needed 3 jugs or so of nectar!
Nectar was on the sale list, $10 a bottle and now I assume all of the stock is gone til they finish moving.

TSC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...someone over at Mind and Muscle just bought the last ones out...sounds like he yoinked them right out of your cart.
That's alright, I got three bottles of Reduce XT. I just started the NHA Stack yesterday so I can put a bottle to use right away. Great deals guys! If anybody is interested Activate is under $30.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
damn, i had a bottle of reduce xt in my cart, when my coworker brought dropped off my lunch... when i got done lunch there where none left. such a shame.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent check but is there anything left of the sale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent check but is there anything left of the sale?
I think sam is getting rid of some old sneakers and his High School Jock Strap.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received an email stating that my order has shipped...yeah, the one that I put in about three hours ago!:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah my order from last night shipped today as well. They must have a bunch of gnomes working over there.

Im so tempted to by some more :frustrate :think:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Just out of stock at the moment...unfortunately oversold some :(

It will be back up on the site after the move...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In regards to the FedEx shipping charges, I appreciate all the honest customers out there...during the weekend it seems that FedEx's rate quote system was temporarily unavailable resulting in the $0.00 rates on express shipments. Ground was not effected because of our flate rate shipping prices.

Sorry for the confusion, and I appreciate everyones understanding!

Now back to work...to say we are running around like decapitated chickens is an understatement!!!

moflika

Awards
Love the GF Pro prices! I've been ordering from you guys like crazy lately. I nearly busted a nut when I saw the free shipping...I'll send you all an e-mail to change it back to something more realistic. Don't wanna cheat such a good company :eek:

Keep up the great work!

edit: Damn, now I feel like a bastard. I chose overnight shipping :run:
Glad to see you fixed the glitch. Hope it didn't seem like I was trying to cheat you guys. :sad:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Damn bastards horded all the good proteins, especially my beloved Nectar. Maybe Sam will put Dymatize Elite or Substance on sale because we know he wants to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dropped price on NAC...$4.99 for 100 grams

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

15.00 ****in dollars? I'm sooo broke and all this will be gone by thursday :(

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Damn bastards horded all the good proteins, especially my beloved Nectar. Maybe Sam will put Dymatize Elite or Substance on sale because we know he wants to.
The VPX protein is really nice stuff if they have any left.