Bulk HMB measurement

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%

Bulk HMB measurement

Was thinking of picking some bulk HMB. First of all how many grams are in a teaspoon/1/4 tsp?

I know that the suggested dose is 3-5 grams broken up throughout the day. Have taken capped version before and I really think it helped me preserve muscle mass. I am not dieting right now, but trying to lean bulk. Lots of conditions on my current deplyment are keeping me from being able really get all the size back that I have lost. I think that HMB might help. Has anyone taken higher doses than reccommended? Any feedback would really be appreciated.

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'll get the measurement for you first thing Monday morning my friend
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

i could be wrong, but i thought it was 1.5grams in a tsp. poss .375 in a 1/4...?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%

THanks. I threw a few sizes of spoons becuase I have no idea about the weight of HMB. If it 1.50 then I can take a tsp 3 times a day and stay on the high end of the 3-5gms daily. Stryder is going to get back to me so We will see how good your memory is. THanks for the input.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Make your life easy and buy a scale
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Make your life easy and buy a scale
    Roger that, probably will but do not need to accumulate any more crap right now. I am redeploying home in 6 weeks and have a ton of stuff to get back already. Will look into it when I get back. In the mean time if I can get away with a tsp I will use the lazy man's method. I also do not need the hassle of going through customs with a scale with white powder residue on it. They inspect everything going out of here. I can just see it now, " what do we have here Sarge? Scale, white powder, what is this used for. Bulk supplements you say, how about you just come right over here and talk to these nice young men from CID and explain it all to them, we'll try to get you another flight after you are done" Me, " hello nice CID guys, no really I am sure that a body cavity search is not needed, no really I am sure, so please put down the gloves and we can get this misunderstanding all cleared up".
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    Roger that, probably will but do not need to accumulate any more crap right now. I am redeploying home in 6 weeks and have a ton of stuff to get back already. Will look into it when I get back. In the mean time if I can get away with a tsp I will use the lazy man's method. I also do not need the hassle of going through customs with a scale with white powder residue on it. They inspect everything going out of here. I can just see it now, " what do we have here Sarge? Scale, white powder, what is this used for. Bulk supplements you say, how about you just come right over here and talk to these nice young men from CID and explain it all to them, we'll try to get you another flight after you are done" Me, " hello nice CID guys, no really I am sure that a body cavity search is not needed, no really I am sure, so please put down the gloves and we can get this misunderstanding all cleared up".
    LOL...I see your point
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%

Yo Sarge, 1/4 tsp = ~375 mg
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%

I thank you as well as all of most of my anatomical structures that may have been violated if I took the advice of buying a scale right now.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.77%

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    ...I can just see it now, " what do we have here Sarge? Scale, white powder, what is this used for. Bulk supplements you say, how about you just come right over here and talk to these nice young men from CID and explain it all to them, we'll try to get you another flight after you are done" Me, " hello nice CID guys, no really I am sure that a body cavity search is not needed, no really I am sure, so please put down the gloves and we can get this misunderstanding all cleared up".

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
  2. bulk HMB servings
    By jas123 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 02:51 PM
  3. How to measure BULK HMB
    By bigblank69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:32 AM
  4. Bulk HMB Powder In Stock