E-Bol Presale Now Available at NutraPlanet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thermolife's newest innovation: E-Bol

Now on presale at NutraPlanet :thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see it says DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. I'm curious as to what the sides would be?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
very excited to try this but my credit card needs a break. no more sales for 3-4 weeks please:ntome: jk, i love your awesome deals. any surprises for the upcoming nutraplanet anniversary?

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
is this gonna kinda sorta be like thyrotabs from rich gaspari's company??

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You'd get TOO big TOO fast and rip your skin! lol

dito

Awards
  • Established
I see it says DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. I'm curious as to what the sides would be?

It's just there for liablilty or marketing(I am not sure) purposes. You don't need to exceed the dose unless you are over 230 lbs or so. There would be no sides.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's just there for liablilty or marketing(I am not sure) purposes. You don't need to exceed the dose unless you are over 230 lbs or so. There would be no sides.

Good stuff! I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't give me the squirts!lol I work outside all day and green apple splatters are no fun. I can't wait to try this product. I used another ecdy type product and got good results and it seems the ecdysten got the best reviews of all the ecdy products. I was going to go with it but now I'm going pick up some of this instead.

dito

Awards
  • Established
TMI :gas:

haha, glad to hear you're going to give it a go.