So who's received bulk powders lately?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So tell us what you think about the new packaging guys! New labels as well as shrink band seals...a nice touch of class :pose:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed the label on my krala had a new spiffin label. I like it much better than the old label.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
def nice! im diggin that it says how much is in a 1/4 tsp now on the label as well. nutra is always gettin better!

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Just got my nice package. New labels look good, and I like how the jars are a little bigger than the contents. So when you open it you can scoop stuff out without it spilling all over the rim, unlike some experiences Ive had in the past with other companies. Keep it up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
def well improved. nice labels, with dosing printed on them. Another great improvement Nutraplanet! the only other improvement i could think of is to add scoops in them with the scoop being the serving size. just a thought.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
While I like the scoop idea it probably isn't feasible given the various powders and their relative densities, weights, textures, etc. A universal scoop though, ie 1/4 tsp might be a nice touch.

And what was wrong with the hand written labels covered by packing tape. Nobody likes old school ghetto versions anymore.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
While I like the scoop idea it probably isn't feasible given the various powders and their relative densities, weights, textures, etc. A universal scoop though, ie 1/4 tsp might be a nice touch.

And what was wrong with the hand written labels covered by packing tape. Nobody likes old school ghetto versions anymore.

Bump...a scoop with the bulk powders would def. be good IMO.

Or maybe sell them seperately in the bulk powders section.

1/4 Teaspoon Scooper - $1.99 or something

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just stop by any dollar store and pick up a whole set of measuring spoons for a dollar or two...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
One suggestion...just to cover your legal ass.

Maybe you should say "1/4 tsp approximately = xxx mg"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump...a scoop with the bulk powders would def. be good IMO.

Or maybe sell them seperately in the bulk powders section.

1/4 Teaspoon Scooper - $1.99 or something
I'd be glad to grab some 1/4 tsp scoops, and include them in any bulk powder order free of charge.

Remind me, please, tomorrow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be glad to grab some 1/4 tsp scoops, and include them in any bulk powder order free of charge.

Remind me, please, tomorrow.
thats greeeeat. when will NP ever stop? you guys continue to please your customers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats greeeeat. when will NP ever stop? you guys continue to please your customers.

We ain't never gonna stop, not even after we reach the top. Hunger is what defines us as alive...hunger is what drives the animal to victory and feast, hunger is the tioger in our bellies clawing towards the surface, yet always becoming.

We will dominate not only this industry, but we will spread the lifestyle around the world.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol haha well said. that's excellent and nice to hear just remember AM members help you on your way. :]