New Ultimate MassPump Stack

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introducing NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack

Experience skin stretching pumps like never before with NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack. This comprehensive stack incorporates the precision amino acids to engorge your muscles with earth shattering fullness and eye popping vascularity! Ultimate MassPump Stack offers the perfect powerhouse profile: Arginine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Ethyl Ester, and Citrulline Malate to "hyper-saturate" your muscles; taking nitrous oxide potentiation to a whole new level. Only NutraPlanet can offer these amazing "real world" tested ingredients at such an amazing economical bulk price. No underdosed kitchen sink formulas requiring 10 tablets a day here...Ultimate MassPump Stack offers the ease and flexability of bulk powder dosing to customize the perfect ratio for the individual.

* Increased stamina and endurance
* Unprecedented pumps and vascularity
* Explosive power and strength

Ultimate MassPump Stack includes:

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

Available at NUTRAPLANET.COM

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hrmmm, i'm gonna have to take away from the college fund this month I guess.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine stacking this with a good BCAA/EAA mix :jaw: :run: :squat:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your military press video is SICK! What's wrong with you man!?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now i'm suffering from a broke wisdom tooth :(
And inbetween the bursts of pain i'm trying to see how to order a few things and somehow make my wife think it's for car mantenance:p

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam,

great minds do think alike because this is something very similar to what I use pre-workout. Actually, I used it tonight before I did some chest work and the pump is insane. I attached a pic. Here I am at 264 lbs 5 weeks out of my next show....

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Grexx...Someone left their camel on your neck. You may want to return it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still can't believe that is 19.99...
$19.95!!! It's supposed to be $39.95!!! Better hurry and go change it before people take advantage of my typo...woops, I fell oh no...it may take me a while to get up off the ground to reach my keyboard. Hope people don't make a mad rush and clear me out ;)

...ok, I'm going to bed.

P

PGJPB

Awards
what would adequate dosages be for these? So I can determine how long one order of this can last. CEE i know, just not the other two.

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Actually you could go 3,3,3 across the board for starters, some people respond well to CM and AEE and some need a higher dose.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-3-3 would be perfect...and even at that dose you have a month supply for under $20 :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa!! I guess this stack is something you all want, judging by response today. I'm going to have to reorder more materials and put in a second shift to cover orders.

Any other stack ideas you would want to see?

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I'm not surprised this would go over well, its a solid base stack that includes pump(arginine), endurance(CM) and strength(cee). If I wasn't stocked up with creatine I would probably buy one or two of these.

T

tattoopierced1

hows it taste without flavoring though.. cee is pretty nasty stuff by itself.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, if there is a large and consistent demand for this stack, we may look into coming out with it premixed along with a flavor system already added...

interests anyone?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
BTW, if there is a large and consistent demand for this stack, we may look into coming out with it premixed along with a flavor system already added...

interests anyone?
i would be more interested if there was an alternate creatine option cause i hate CEE and think it is all hype. any chance we can substitute for another form of creatine?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
what do you have in mind?
well, you carry creatine gluconate which i kinda wanna try and i would be happy to pay the extra $$$ for the substitution. i would also settle for good ole creatine monohydrate. maybe include primaforce's mono as an option?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, you carry creatine gluconate which i kinda wanna try and i would be happy to pay the extra $$$ for the substitution. i would also settle for good ole creatine monohydrate. maybe include primaforce's mono as an option?
We'll have a house brand of Creatine Mono very soon.

I have another form of creatine being made right now for testing. Let's hope my theory holds out as far as effectiveness. I might a tester or two.

S

Sharia

Awards
Sam,

great minds do think alike because this is something very similar to what I use pre-workout. Actually, I used it tonight before I did some chest work and the pump is insane. I attached a pic. Here I am at 264 lbs 5 weeks out of my next show....
Hello Grexx,
What did same and you use for the pre-workout? Great pics by the way.

M

moflika

Awards
Ok, it's official: I need to check EVERY thread in this section BEFORE I make an order...

S

Sharia

Awards
Stack

Sam,

What do you guys think about this

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16.5G)
Servings per Container: 30 (One Month Supply)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 24
Calories from Fat 0
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Sugar 0g
Strength Infusion (proprietary blend) 3g
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Tricreatine Malate
Pump-Endurance Infusion (proprietary blend) 4g
Di-L-Arginine Malate
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
L-Citrulline Malate
L-Norvaline
Energy Infusion (proprietary blend) 1.2g
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine
Tyrosine

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just dropped the price on CreaGluc...maybe we can figure out how to make an option to choose either CEE or CleaGluc for this stack, since the price is similar.

S

Sharia

Awards
We just dropped the price on CreaGluc...maybe we can figure out how to make an option to choose either CEE or CleaGluc for this stack, since the price is similar.
What do you guys charge? I cant get on nutraplanets site right now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 grams for $6

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the creatine gluconate, 100 grams for $6.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to substitute the creatine gluc for the cee in this stack? I'd pay the extra buck or two to make up the difference.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Your military press video is SICK! What's wrong with you man!?
the best part is the dude doing shrugs in the background with the 35's...a nice contrast..not that there's anything wrong with doing shrugs with 35's just make sure its not caught on video...thats all I'm saying ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about mono. Im also on the CEE all hype boat. I use it because I have it but i blend it with mono. What would be the dose of the CleaGluc? Im not really familiar with the solo dose. I just use the SizeON which i love.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Does this come with a scoop and would this just preworkout or pre and post? Oh and how would u take it, just mix them altogether or just put them in ur tongue?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this come with a scoop and would this just preworkout or pre and post? Oh and how would u take it, just mix them altogether or just put them in ur tongue?
This would be for preworkout. Scoops are different for each material, depending on density, but each powder lists amount per 1/4 teaspoon on the bottle.

I would NOT recommend putting this stack on your tongue, but mixing them into something like Crystal Light Lemonade and swigging.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
would it be okay to mix it with some orange juice and just chug it down or will the oj hinder the effects in any way?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OJ would be fine

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Just finished placing my order cant wait to try it.

S

stinkfist

Awards
Guys, any word yet on whether or not you'll be doing the MassPump stack with CreaGluc instead of CEE? I want to place an order before the weekend and would like to add the stack to some other items I plan on getting.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Guys, any word yet on whether or not you'll be doing the MassPump stack with CreaGluc instead of CEE? I want to place an order before the weekend and would like to add the stack to some other items I plan on getting.
I ordered it with the creatine gluconate. Just put in the comments that you would like to swap the creatines and that you'll pay the difference. It's only like $1. Nutraplanet is the shizzle!! I've ordered supps from many companies, but now i'm hooked on NP. There are only two companies whom i ordered from with consistant shipping times(same day, usually an hour or two after order) and one is actually closer to my house and i get it the next day, but I stick with nutraplanet because their prices are lower and I know if there's a problem NP will step up!

S

stinkfist

Awards
I ordered it with the creatine gluconate. Just put in the comments that you would like to swap the creatines and that you'll pay the difference. It's only like $1. Nutraplanet is the shizzle!! I've ordered supps from many companies, but now i'm hooked on NP. There are only two companies whom i ordered from with consistant shipping times(same day, usually an hour or two after order) and one is actually closer to my house and i get it the next day, but I stick with nutraplanet because their prices are lower and I know if there's a problem NP will step up!
Awesome. Thanks for the info. :)