dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long Jack, that is...

In order to increase exposure and encourage new (and returning) customers to experiment with bulk powders, we have dropped the price of the new Long Jack 100:1 to $19.99 for 50 grams. Regular price is $24.99.

Enjoy.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now aren't you guys glad I brought on dsade :thumbsup:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding price!! Especially for 50 grams...I see it sold for twice as much for half the volume.

I hope your 100:1 extract is good quality...I'll buy some tonight and try it out at that price for sure.

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
Long Jack, that is...

In order to increase exposure and encourage new (and returning) customers to experiment with bulk powders, we have dropped the price of the new Long Jack 100:1 to $19.99 for 50 grams. Regular price is $24.99.

Enjoy.
Very nice price!!

Is that a sale price,or will it remain @$19.99?
I ask because i am waiting on your Maca,and Fenugreek,and would like to order it all together.

Thanks !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice price!!

Is that a sale price,or will it remain @$19.99?
I ask because i am waiting on your Maca,and Fenugreek,and would like to order it all together.

Thanks !
For you...everyday price :D

FYI, the Maca and Fenugreek may be a couple weeks...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I passed up deals like these a PH ban came about :p
Sometimes too good to be true can actually be good

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now aren't you guys glad I brought on dsade :thumbsup:
I just love watching him do what he does. He is real damn good at it. I think you made a very good decision bringing him on board :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just love watching him do what he does. He is real damn good at it. I think you made a very good decision bringing him on board :)
I took the advice of wise council...I am very blessed! I couldn't have done it without the one who introduced us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you...everyday price :D

FYI, the Maca and Fenugreek may be a couple weeks...

Maca is good to go in around a week. I just got the price on 3,5 Divanil (95% Fenugreek) back..not bad, not bad at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now nom, gentlemen..you are going to make my head swell...

and speaking of swelling heads, did I mention that Long Jack is on sale?

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Oh! Long Jack? I thought you meant Dazzlin Jack. Okay, well, I'll give that one a shot then!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got the price on 3,5 Divanil (95% Fenugreek) back..not bad, not bad at all.
:dance: ...now for the ecdysterone/turkesterone...or I'll just buy some XTest in the meantime.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:dance: ...now for the ecdysterone/turkesterone...or I'll just buy some XTest in the meantime.
This will take a few weeks, so do what you gotta do.

Ebol will be out this coming week...I'm kind of curious to see it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW...the Long Jack 100:1 has a VERY good taste...no need to cap

So good, as a matter of fact, that I have an idea for another product using it.

blazinred

Awards

\

Well, this is much welcomed, I used to use the BN stuff and was very chalk like and was hard to get down.

Now what about that sublatimine? (sp)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
\

Well, this is much welcomed, I used to use the BN stuff and was very chalk like and was hard to get down.

Now what about that sublatimine? (sp)
We are releasing something HUGE soon, so the Sulbutiamine has to wait for funding.

It is not incredibly expensive, but give us a week or two to start moving enough bulk powders to finance the Sulbutiamine.

blazinred

Awards
We are releasing something HUGE soon, so the Sulbutiamine has to wait for funding.

It is not incredibly expensive, but give us a week or two to start moving enough bulk powders to finance the Sulbutiamine.
Thank you, Now if you can only sell it capped i still hold the offer on the candy, any kind.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established

This wouldn't have anything to do with the thread started over at m&m under the recomp subforum would it?:ntome:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will take a few weeks, so do what you gotta do.

Ebol will be out this coming week...I'm kind of curious to see it.

So you are saying that an Ecdy product is on the way from Nutraplanet?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established

Good taste? The Long Jack I recieved from you guys had a bitter after-taste. But I didn't buy it for the flavor. :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra, at first you were going to go with LongJax brand but didn't because of poor customer service. Any reason why you first pick that extract over the 100:1 that you have now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra, at first you were going to go with LongJax brand but didn't because of poor customer service. Any reason why you first pick that extract over the 100:1 that you have now?

We had heard great things about both products, the Long Jack 100:1 and the LongJax.

You pretty much nailed the fact that the manufacturer simply refused to call back.