Length of Powerfull sale ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this item is on sale for $20 :head: but would like to know how long it will last so I can order accordingly. Thanks a lot for this offer :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the USP sale ends on Saturday, Sept. 9.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, gotta do it quick then LOL

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, today is the last day for the USPLabs sale :sad:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, they were sold out before I could purchase any from them...we are down to about 2-3 cases.
I guess someone will just have to do a capped Cissus product, won't they?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
And you have NO idea how much it hurts to see all those awesome supplemetns selling for dirt cheap and not being able to afford more, i mean i already stocked up nicely i just want more, lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you have NO idea how much it hurts to see all those awesome supplemetns selling for dirt cheap and not being able to afford more, i mean i already stocked up nicely i just want more, lol.
No matter what, we always want more.

You worry about stretching your body and your abilities, let US handle stretching your dollar.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could put up those supplements for sale in the auction section and then spend that money on some powders of your choice ;)