holy crap did you see those prices?

beefjerky

Awards
Lets just say I used to order from BB, until I saw NP's prices!
Even the shipping isn't bad!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Another convert, sorry dude you may never have extra cash again.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is crap they charged me an arm and a leg for shipping

tattoopierced1

whew.. i thought this was going to be a link to another awesome sale NP had that was going to take my money. ;)

beefjerky

Awards
Haha, no, I'm not a secret worker for NP.
Shipping from BB was no problem from me, always quick. However, I ordered last night from NP, and one of the items was supposed to take 2-4 days. It shipped today. And their prices are better, even after BBs 10% discount.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's called you scratch my back i scratch yours, we all give the board sponsers lots of business so they are that much more willing to bend over backwards to ensure that we are happy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called you scratch my back i scratch yours, we all give the board sponsers lots of business so they are that much more willing to bend over backwards to ensure that we are happy.
Except for the fact that my bank account is significantly smaller right now because of the damn sales. Oh well, I was "stocking up" on my supps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The box that I keep my supps, not including protein, has to weigh about 30 lbs. Damn Labor Day sales...

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the club. i only do business w/ board sponsers. acutally set aside money each paycheck just for orders.

beefjerky

Awards
Jesus... what happened to supps being 5%...?

Rodja, hell yes on the avatar.