dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be looking soon into getting a line of workout gear with the Nutraplanet logo, as well as a new design I've been working on. I wanted to get your thoughts/votes. Let me know which, if any, items you would be interested in.

Gym Bags
T-shirts (black or white)
Tank Tops
Basketball Shorts (logo on the leg)
Beenies
Shaker Bottles

Much appreciation for the feedback.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any chance we can get a look at that new logo sometime soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not the new store logo, just something we can use at trade shows and on clothing. It sticks with the Nutraplanet logo currently used, just "characterizes" it a bit.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if you guys get shaker bottles that don't suck like all the other ones i have, I'll be all over it

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to recommend stretch tanks for girls :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in some underarmour type material for shirts too!! I love nutra so whatever you guys get ill support and sport!

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
Get in some underarmour type material for shirts too!!
Bingo!

Every supplement store/company makes crappy cotton shirts.....do something different! Underarmour type material (micor-fiber polyester) is way better to work-out in.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
bump the shorts, its nice and low key and you don't feel like a walking bill board.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to recommend stretch tanks for girls :D

Excellent idea. Remind me when these come in, and I will send you a couple as thanks.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I am all for it... all of it... Stretch tanks for the girls, and everything else. Will have to get my wife a stretch Tank..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am all for it... all of it... Stretch tanks for the girls, and everything else. Will have to get my wife a stretch Tank..

SUUUUUUURE it's for your wife.

:run:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
With the shaker bottles can you test them to make sure they don't leak! I've had soooooo many of the more expensive ones with the thicker plastic leak. Whereas the cheap ones which are just a cup with a tightly sealed lid are excellent.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Excellent idea. Remind me when these come in, and I will send you a couple as thanks.

Damn, I liked you before, But now I REALLY like you :D Id be happy to advertise at my gym, which has thousands of members - lifetime fitness :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I liked you before, But now I REALLY like you :D Id be happy to advertise at my gym, which has thousands of members - lifetime fitness :D
Actually, given the, umm...sensitive placement of possible logo designs, I would really like to get your opinion once sample garments come in.

::::This ain't RISK..get your hands off of my North America!!!:::

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Capes. Nobody wears capes anymore except in comic books. You could start a new trend.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Some nice tshirts would be great.Then I would happily burn these bb.com ones, or use them for rags. :D

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gym bags, beenies, and baseball caps, tank tops, lol as I think I emailed Sam about this way too many times......

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, given the, umm...sensitive placement of possible logo designs, I would really like to get your opinion once sample garments come in.

::::This ain't RISK..get your hands off of my North America!!!:::

Sure, Id be happy to help :)

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
:head: How about some hooded sweatshirts! A Nutraplanet hoodie would be awsome! I'd wear it 24/7

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoodies would be great, since Winter is coming up. Karma to you for a great idea.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Hoodies would be great, since Winter is coming up. Karma to you for a great idea.
Cool. You could send meone and I will run a full detailed log on it if you want me to :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only if you say it is 8000% cooler than other hoodies on the market and your Bench Press went up 135 pounds after one day. Nutraplanet ROCKS!

Maybe we can talk then.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Only if you say it is 8000% cooler than other hoodies on the market and your Bench Press went up 135 pounds after one day. Nutraplanet ROCKS!

Maybe we can talk then.
I can fell the pump already! lol

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oooooh basketball shorts and shaker bottles for sure, no plans for a 100% cotton long sleeve shirt?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should definately experiment with different graphic designs too, try not to use the standard logo for everything, change the lettering get someone to create new graphics and you guys would be stealing all the customers! Maybe in the future? I like the free t-shirt i got, even if its a large. I rocked it at the gym the first day i got it.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
you should definately experiment with different graphic designs too, try not to use the standard logo for everything, change the lettering get someone to create new graphics and you guys would be stealing all the customers! Maybe in the future? I like the free t-shirt i got, even if its a large. I rocked it at the gym the first day i got it.
I just recieved my order today and received a free shirt too, I was really pumped up untill I relized it was a medium. You guys shouldn't even make mediums,o well my girlfriend loves it lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.
WOW you guys are amazing.

I can see it now by the beginning of next year you will only need to THINK that you want to get bigger, more cut, whatever, and you will hear a knock on the door. There waiting for you will be a box full of the appropriate supps and clothing to fit your EXACT genetic make up.

VERY cool!

Are you accepting applications :)

CROWLER

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I have officially said bye bye to bb.com for good and Hello to Nutraplanet!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see it now by the beginning of next year you will only need to THINK that you want to get bigger, more cut, whatever, and you will hear a knock on the door. There waiting for you will be a box full of the appropriate supps and clothing to fit your EXACT genetic make up.

CROWLER
Your tracking number will be: 1Z763887590797 and we will go ahead and use the credit card you will be applying for in November.

BTW, your test results will be negative. Congratulations.

P01Shooter

Awards

Uhm, could you let him know the guy who had order 18737 is a guy and would like x-large. Right now I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to give a female size medium pink NutraPlanet shirt to. I appreciate the thought though. :)

The shirts pretty sweet though with the silver lettering.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the silver lettering to on the front. hope it lasts.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhm, could you let him know the guy who had order 18737 is a guy and would like x-large. Right now I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to give a female size medium pink NutraPlanet shirt to. I appreciate the thought though. :)

:icon_lol: Our fault...on your next order request it in the comment box.

Too funny!!! :trout:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey you send that bad boy to little FnF :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wanna swap for an ALRI shirt? By the way, just tried Hyperdrive today and loving it!

:( I dont have any ALRI shirts right now :( Kick me :( After the O , I hope to have a few though :)

Ya that HD 3.0 Rocks!!!! Makes ya wanna dance and stuff huh ;)